QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

On one hand, I am incredibly lazy and procrastinate and can't get myself to get up and do anything that requires work (like cleaning~)

On the other hand, once I start getting myself cleaning I just don't stop until everything around me looks perfect and I don't... hate doing it, really. And music certainly helps.

On another hand.... I don't find it a particularly entertaining to do~

tbh this, once the mechanic of 'start fucking cleaning' sets off in my head I keep at it for like an hour lol

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really a particularly clean person on average and tend to procrastinate it, but I remember once when I was feeling low as hell I just started cleaning the hair out of my dog's crate. When I was done a few minutes later I felt like I could eat death and breath life

It depends on my mood, probably

Noooooo, I'm... really not

I don't have enough faith in myself to be ambitious ;~; And I'm too afraid to do lots of stuff thanks social anxiety. And just as I said last question I'm super lazy and procrastinate a lot

So with aaaaaaaaall of that combined I don't aim very high~ Though I also don't desire very high... I'm fairly easy to please \o/

By virtue of my career and life goals, yeah. In all honesty, I aspire to do as much as I can the best I can in most things I do. If there's something I want to do, it's worth doing properly.

i'd like to say no, but i think an honest answer would be yes

why?

yes, very. but it's very personal ambition. i'm not willing to throw others under the bus, take advantage of people, or be competitive to a dangerous degree. when others do well, i aspire to do as well or better, because i know i can do as well for myself.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Sort of. I work hard to achieve my goals and such, but, unfortunately, I feel that I never go anywhere with the effort and I feel I never will.

It doesn't help that I can be lazy at times and I tend to procastinate.

Edited by Draco

oddly, yes, considering i'm not particularly competitive.

IMO you can be ambitious w/out being competitive. Competitive seems to refer mostly to comparisons to other people. Ambition could be seen as being independent of considerations of how you compare yourself to others, and more about trying to surpass your previous successes. And I'm sure there are many other differences one could draw as well.

Edited by Severlan