QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh
hella

That I can remember: Being Earnest, The Loudest Man on Earth, Little Women, The Hound of the Baskervilles, Marry Me a Little, Water by the Spoonful, Peter and the Starcatcher.

Halfway between staged readings and plays: Tokyo Fish Story, Describe the Night.

(Most of these aren't exactly well-known; Broadway, Theatreworks is not.)

Ive always wanted to see Phantom of the Opera.

yes plz

edit: "that I can remember," I said

and then proceeded to look things up anyways

Edited by Euklyd

seen cirque du soleil's KA and a HORRENDOUS country music themed play I had to see for a class

Q480: Do you talk to yourself?

The voices are talking to me... I don't understand what they're telling me. So no.

No seriously, I don't know nor remember. But probably...

Edited by Naughx

Talking to myself is basically how I keep myself from sliding into total social maladjustment when I shut myself off from other people for such long periods

(one of the more obvious downsides, not counting that it's a very silly/mortifying thing to accidentally do in public, is that it sometimes exacerbates self-reinforcing not-good thoughts/the feeling of being in an "echo chamber" with my least-favorite parts of myself)

Last question I missed:

Performed by an actual professional company: just A Midsummer Night's dream

High school theater etc: No Exit, The Laramie Project, some other one-act plays

Yes.

It keeps from from going into social maladjustments and whatnot.

It also helps that I cuss in yiddish and gaelic due to my father doing so on occassion. By helps, I mean it makes people think I'm not saying "fuck" or "shit" or "assnugget" or "cunt" all the time.

Let's not talk about the people I talk to that noone else sees.