QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nostalgia: smash melee, risk, putt-putt/pajama sam/etc, myst, ffta

also like, matilda and circle of magic and like a million other books

piercings: no and no

UGH NO WAY would I ever get piercings. Personally, I think they look awful, with the exception of earrings. But just one on each ear, that's about all I'd be able if I were ever to do it.

I have one of my ears pierced. I haven't put anything in it for years though.

wots got you confused

Is it the slaying of those adorable monsters that has you feeling nostalgic?

i'm definitely getting a cute monroe piercing sometime, but i don't want any other than that.

UGH NO WAY would I ever get piercings. Personally, I think they look awful, with the exception of earrings. But just one on each ear, that's about all I'd be able if I were ever to do it.

yeon :C

Is it the slaying of those adorable monsters that has you feeling nostalgic?

W-well...I always feel bad for killing them. :[

But it was just a generally really good and pleasant period in my life when I discovered and played Tri extensively (the game helped, of course).

The only reason I have normal ear piercings is because my mom had it done to me at 2 when I couldn't even make my choices even though it involves making a rather deep wound on your ears!! Even though its not bad since I don't remember its still dumb DUMB I tell ya >:[

I don't even like how earrings feel so I'm just letting them close I tried take a knock at it to keep them open throughout my child and teenage years but nope, not feeling it.

I don't want any piercings anywhere else either I hate pain and I don't find it attractive at all.

I've got a piercing on my left earlobe. It's usually hidden behind my hair since I have long hair.

I got it when I was fourteen since normally parents don't pierce boys' ears - guys get piercings on their own. My dad got his left ear pierced when he was younger but he hasn't used it in 20 years.

I don't want any more piercings.

Edited by Philax

Once, yes, but now none. Won't be getting any again due to allergy issues

Q486: What do you have a love-hate relationship with?

This QOTD has been brought to you by the letter NinjaMonkey and viewers like you

Currently, Flight Rising

I just do not have the patience for grinding but that game needs a lot of grinding and I get so tired of it so quickly but but but when I do lots of grinding I get to have PRETTY DRAGONS or the stuff to make PRETTIER DRAGONS out of my PRETTY DRAGONS and so I love the game but lack the patience for it too ;u;

Probably drawing if anything!

I love doing it but at the same time I can't make anything look right unless I spend 15 billion hrs on it so it's pretty frustrating at times J:

Dark Souls. It gets so frusturating at points, but then it feels really great when I finally (finally!) push past something. Though occasionally I run into a boss that I kill on the first try. But I've been playing a lot of MH4U recently so that's kind of stalled for now.

Edited by Severlan