QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE LIES DIJON - EXPIRED MARCH 11th, 2015

i-i'm not a geek

Marvin Gaye - What's Going On

3a153b1e770db1d2f838dd8a6f6be25c9bffe668

Might as well make a classic album my first submission. This is maybe the prettiest album I've heard, and it's one of my favorites. Lyrically, it tells the story of a man returning from the Vietnam War to find his home country filled with injustice. Musically, it's a vocally-driven soul/R&B album that pretty much flows from start to finish. Every note Marvin Gaye sings just levels me (which means he was the Frank Ocean <3 of his time... actually, I got into this album because I heard someone say Frank Ocean was the Marvin Gaye of our time). Much love for this one.

[spoiler=Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)]

oh wow a long-winded music post no way

here lies te

"that's it, that filthy leftist is going down"

and this was the story of how the future generations got to believe i was a reactionary, incompetent terrorist

We've crossed that line long ago.

WDKTdUF.png

I suppose the spoiler contents will be an engraving.

HERE LIES KIM
i will die and i will drag ciraxis down with me

perfect

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

dont remember what language, but my teacher in high school said his name translates to "insumountable spear."

^My most recent post (aside from the one I am currently making) was also in this thread.^

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combiningKingdom Hearts and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

well shit

Smash: do you play it?

HERE LIES EUKLYD

"Smash: do you play it?"

I guess I got rekt really badly

could've been worse, I guess

WAIT that's a fifty shades generator?

Huh, always thought you made it. Spooky.

...pretty sure there was another one I liked, too. ___ tower or something.

Haha, yeah. I'm not THAT good at spontaneously writing stuff.

wow I just always assumed esme had some massive source of smut he wasn't sharing with us

also as an answer I guess 'dick.' 'baloney pony' is a close second

I completely agree with the complaints about Kris. If the avatar is back, I want it to be more like Robin than Kris, or even made into the main lord (which seems to be the case). Kris had a lot of screen time in which he didn't do absolutely anything rather than be praised and be like "I have to protect my lord Marth!!1"

I don't want pair up to come back either, but I'm 99% sure it will be back, so whatever. I can just play the game without using it, though I'd rather have a game balanced without its existence.

About what I want to be added, a difficulty between Hard and Lunatic would be awesome.

I also want them to rebalance the exp. I feel one of the reasons awakening was so easy to break was because the level gap before exp started to slow down was huge. If they fixed that, I feel like the game would be more balanced.

More objectives on chapters would also be good. I feel like Seize chapters are better from a strategy point of view than route, and I also tend to enjoy them more.

And I'd never know how the game turned out...