QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aqueous Cream in the shower, E45 during the day. My skin doesn't really appreciate anything too harsh so I don't really use other soap products.

Soap and water. My face and especially my ears gets really greasy, so unfortunately I have to wash thosethat with soap every day.

this very much

i also have a daily application of cocoa butter lotion to the fringe of my hairline on the back of my neck because when i get stressed i scratch that area and i was really stressed for about three months so it's all dry and inflamed and recovering now

Edited by Integrity

Body wash everywhere but my face.

On my face only water and after shower moisturizer, otherwise it gets an annoying painful rash and starts flaking

Soap and water, occasionally Clearasil if I need to clear out skin problems, and lotion to keep my hands from drying out and splitting open.

body wash and cocoa butter lotion

cocoa butter lotion is the best shit ever made, man

Q544: Do you like scary movies? What's the scariest you've seen?

I don't like them, but watch them anyway for the thrill it gives when you get scared

Don't remember which film was the scariest to me though

Yeah.

I think it's The Thing? It was the first movie I ever got to pick out for me mum and I to watch, when I was 8 or something.

I do kinda enjoy them actually, even though I can tolerate so little at a time as well ;u;

There was one I remember watching that I don't remember much of and I also don't remember the name to it.... :c

But then one day some classmates convinced one teacher to let us watch Wolf Creek because they said it related to what we were covering (australia~) and that "it's not THAT bad" (which made the teacher dubious but he agreed to it anyway ^o^)

.... never again ;~;

I do kinda enjoy them actually, even though I can tolerate so little at a time as well ;u;

There was one I remember watching that I don't remember much of and I also don't remember the name to it.... :c

But then one day some classmates convinced one teacher to let us watch Wolf Creek because they said it related to what we were covering (australia~) and that "it's not THAT bad" (which made the teacher dubious but he agreed to it anyway ^o^)

.... never again ;~;

gotta keep the yanks from coming here

gotta keep the yanks from coming here

except that won't keep me from coming to australia to visit parrhesia with integrity~

or just coming to australia and head into the closest desolate area we can find that will have a perfect view of the night sky ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

UGH

NO

SCARY MOVIES ARE THE WORST I HATE THEM

my very first scary movie (the ring) was the worst for me because I was really young when I watched it and my older cousin kept on teasing me about it

even today I am still afraid of TVs and mirrors ;_;

I LOVE THEM even though they don't actually scare me, maybe just slightly disturb me at most. The Thing is probably scariest in terms of creeping terror. It just sucks you in, man.

Edited by Nightmare

I use a facial cleanser, then put on moisturizer. Lately, I've then put on a primer, foundation, bronzer/blush, eye liner, and lip stick, because my face isn't getting any younger, and I might as well learn how to be comfortable with those things NOW. But the facial cleanser and the moisturizer is a must.

Why now, you're far East Asian, you won't look old until you're forty! :p

No - and definitely not enough to seek them out on account of being scary.

Scariest? Probably a documentary of some sort or another; I'm thinking An Independent Truth, but Why We Fight (2005) is pretty scary as well.

Edit: If you want to be boring, the last ~creepy movie~ I remember was probably Prometheus.

Edited by Euklyd

I like horror, but I've never seen good horror. None of it actually scares me, and some horror movies are so dumb to me that somehow they manage to make me laugh rather than quiver in fear or scream.