QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wash + condition every day, co-wash once a week and then I let my hair air dry.

I comb with my hands.

Wash every day, but shampoo and condition every three days. I also put a little bit of styling gel in it to give it a nice fragrance and to prevent it from getting super frizzy. Life was a lot easier when I was bald.

wash every day, condition, air dry, brush twice a day because my hair gets tangled like mad

Q543: What's your skin care routine?

thank you Integrity for this one

Edited by Specta

ah crap in the shower I was thinking about suggesting a question but now I forgot it gdi

I... don't do anything? I dunno.

Well, the only part of my skin I mostly pay attention to is my face. Every time I shower, I put cleansing lotion on my face. I immediately put on moisturiser on my face when I get out of the shower. I usually apply cleanser and moisturiser after I shave.

W-well I just figured that the body was a part of skin care... I could have the wrong idea >u> I-I wouldn't call myself knowledgeable on the subject~ I just do what I do...

spending three days under the tropical sun without sun screen and getting fantastically fashionable farmer's tan and a red face

Edited by Nobody

I need Yardley soap. My skin is actually bizarre so my skin care regime is a wee bit intensive.

baea9c352799bd8820879f3c6937fa2a.png

this bad dog in the shower. A good rinse and scrub and then the face wash. At night, i wash my face with soap and water and then use some Oxy pads. (cuz adult acne is bullshit) Depending on the season, i may have to apply some prescription creams.

I use a gel cleanser every day, then once a week I use a tourmaline cleanser or experiment with some of the ones we sell at my workplace.

As for the rest of my body, my shampoo doubles as body wash so I use that.

I use a facial cleanser, then put on moisturizer. Lately, I've then put on a primer, foundation, bronzer/blush, eye liner, and lip stick, because my face isn't getting any younger, and I might as well learn how to be comfortable with those things NOW. But the facial cleanser and the moisturizer is a must.

542: What's your hair care routine?

Water every day, shampoo twice a week.

No combing.

Cut it once a year.

Bless this curly hair.

543: What's your skin care routine?

Water and soap.