QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Depends. My combat reflexes are very fast but that's because I trained them to react to incoming vaguely threatening things (also because I really hate being touched). Playing League? hahaha no what's anything I suck

My native reaction time actually isn't that good I just overcame it with training

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

average

at least as far as (usually video) games go, coordination is generally a bigger problem than reflexes

Reasonable enough to avoid something thrown at me, but I wouldn't say they were particularly extraordinary.

Reasonable enough to avoid something thrown at me, but I wouldn't say they were particularly extraordinary.

usually

sometimes worse for no reason

Q540: We're making a video game about you - what genre do you want it to be?

princess maker clone

complex rpg elements and battle system

too many endings to fit in a book

the guide would probably be longer than war and peace

ayyy

rpg probably. A really nonlinear one. With neat landscapes and a tight ost ooh. A very long range of weapons of varying kinds and stuff.

I like this question too.

I think I might have more later? I dunno.

It should include a whole bunch of suspicious activity with puzzles, adventure and multiple endings/theories that can come from it \o /

oh wait hunty is already about me when I play it

w-well a game also like draco described would be really neat too, the only things it takes for me to absolutely love a game are beautiful graphics/scenery (especially if I can explore it all) and a beautiful sounding soundtrack ^o^ Although I also looooooooove games that let me also play ~FASHION~ dress-up with my character~~ So that too for sure