QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Morgan Le Fay was always really interesting to me.

Maaaaaaan way back in the day I remember being a fan of Mordred and I don't even remember a thing about Mordred from way back then apart from I think him being dark and edgy and he reminded me of Soren and back then I had a huge crush on Soren

All I remember is that once in an english class I read a book about Mordred. Don't even remember which book it was.

*looks into it a bit* OH WAIT I THINK I REMEMBER NOW it was "I am Mordred" I'm pretty sure

Mordred is another one i love loads. Of course, hes Morgan's son so it makes sense why i find him fascinating. I also was fond of him in the tv movie with Sam Neill

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait I thought the two were generally considered to be separate figures

the original is gawain and the green knight, but "some spinoffs" (wikipedia's words) have gawain as the green knight

me, i was always fond of galahad

My accuracy extends to the range of my leg's reach

any further and it goes right in the trash

I can sacrifice all power for a little bit of accuracy short range I guess but nah I'd rather just throw shit really hard (and miss)

Edited by Thor Odinson

oh that reminds me of that time

not exactly throwing but

me and friend put up a target under the tree and she has an archery set so we've been shooting at that

I missed the target entirely and the arrow went right into the tree branch

dull arrow, too

it was really funny but also kind of sad why is my aim so bad

Edited by Thor Odinson

Eh....

idk I haven't tried in a while but I'd probably be not entirely inaccurate, not entirely accurate, but leaning more towards inaccurate. And leaning more towards inaccurate because DEFINITELY watch out when I try to throw something hard/far.

Not the best but alright? I can't throw hard but I can do it fairly accurate.

I can, however, shoot bows very accurately and guns a little less accurately but still accurate.

Edited by Dracocoa

531: What kind of stuff do you tend to blow spare cash on:

Probably tea! I've spent more on tea in the past couple of months than video games haaa-

532: Do you have any plans for the summer:

A couple of friends and I are doing a concert that showcases music from video games and anime so that's cool I guess

533: What are your career plans, if you have any:

Go to NYC to become a reporter/photographer for The New York Times yes sirree; Though travelling around as a job sounds hella cool too

534: If you had to make a dish to bring to a big SF get together, what would you make for us:

Deco roll cakes are probably one of the few things I'm confident in making/designing so that!

535: Spiderman wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider - he was bitten by a radioactive YOU. What are his new powers:

Instead of spider powers, he would have cat powers I would think

536: What was the last thing you wrote:

A story I'm doing for nanowrimo but I don't have my word count yet crai

537: Who's your favorite Arthurian character:

Gawain for sure

538: How accurate are you at throwing:

On a scale from 1-10, I would give it a -11 for accuracy. Though pure luck seems to have a higher chance of making it!

536: What was the last thing you wrote:

A story I'm doing for nanowrimo but I don't have my word count yet crai

But it's... April... ? Or are you finishing your last NaNo story?

I'm good/vaguely trained at throwing baseballs, pretty shit at throwing... anything else.

okay I'll be honest

if I'm throwing crumpled-up paper scraps into the trash, I can almost always make it if I'm fairly close to it

but if I try to make a basket, like, with a basketball, I can't do it man

I can't throw something to save my life

But it's... April... ? Or are you finishing your last NaNo story?

The official NaNoWriMo runs in November, but they also have Camp NaNoWriMo in April and July