QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am great at navigation in a sense of "i know where i'm going" but basic bodily awareness escapes me a lot. i walk into walls when i'm not drunk, it's horrible when i am.

confusingly i'm a nearly impeccable driver.

Nearly~!

And yes I've watched Mr. Stumbles stumble~

tying my shoes

tbf my shoelaces are absolutely terrible, it's downright impossible

there's other stuff too but I'm not thinking of it atm

Edited by Apparition

Anything that requires graceful movement, bar martial arts.

And uh, picking up languages. I should ask Specta or Integ for advice on this someday.

if I can help, I will ofc

Anything that requires graceful movement, bar martial arts.

And uh, picking up languages. I should ask Specta or Integ for advice on this someday.

YO PUT ME ON SKYPE I WILL LITERALLY LEARN A LANGUAGE ALONGSIDE YOU FOR SUPPORT IDEC WHAT LANGUAGE IT IS

I LOVE LANGUAGE

..... Is slicing pizza considered simple?

I bought a pizza slicer and am considering getting a pizza stone because I find slicing pizza to be a total pain. It doesn't stop me from making them (now if only I could make them from scratch), but that's the part I dread every time.

i am great at navigation in a sense of "i know where i'm going" but basic bodily awareness escapes me a lot. i walk into walls when i'm not drunk, it's horrible when i am.

confusingly i'm a nearly impeccable driver.

Driving (at least for me) has a tendency to make you a bit more on edge and aware since your money and life (and that of every passenger) are on the line every time you get into a car so it *can* make you less likely to make mistakes while driving. Navigation is a huge part of driving as well.

Cracking eggs to make scrambled eggs. I always fuck it up.

Damn it this was going to be one of my answers lol.

Uhhhhh...Restaurant etiquette (specifically, eating at the same pace as others - I eat really fucking slow during social gatherings for some reason compared to people in my generation, but I eat really quickly compared to older generations. It's weird as hell). Finishing college?

Edit: I'll think of more later maybe.

Edited by Interest

phonecalls

I used to have this issue too, but in the Business trade at job corps. I had to learn when I helped the receptionist for 5 weeks haha.

But it's making phonecalls that I do way way worse

well yes this

answering phones is ezpz

at least comparatively