QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

walking without walking into shit oh my god. i'm a mega klutz. i'll be walking at normal speed through a door and just slam my fucking shoulder on the frame because i'm so dumb. i've broken teeth by running into a wall.

I do this every now and again. Especially when it comes to chairs, good lord

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snapping my fingers

i was in a production of Godspell that featured lots of finger-snapping. practiced for several months and nope, still couldn't snap. after one performance, someone came up to me and said "hey, you were good and all, but what the hell were you doing with your fingers?"

let's see... people already listed some, like snapping fingers and whistling. and I guess walking without tripping over something. uhhh... cooking too! though not sure if you'd call cooking as simple....

Holy fuck whistling. The amount of times I've heard "you just blow air through your lips!" is staggeringly high and I can not do it. At all.

Holy fuck whistling. The amount of times I've heard "you just blow air through your lips!" is staggeringly high and I can not do it. At all.

I can barely whistle. Like, I'll make the sound but I can't keep whistling long enough to make a song.

No worries. I suck at presentation too.

:(:

Maybe we should start a photo album of our culinary "works". I had chicken with leeks and onions for lunch, and quite frankly, the leeks looked AWFUL.

oh actually i guess im fine talking offline but i'm not too good at talking online. i never initiate conversations, always space out, and have trouble keeping up with group convos

Thank you for reminding me. If theres one thing I cant do it's group convos. I normally get lost, and especially on skype I lose track of whos talking. I am much better at 1 on 1 convos

:(:

Maybe we should start a photo album of our culinary "works". I had chicken with leeks and onions for lunch, and quite frankly, the leeks looked AWFUL.

I've been kind of working on one. I linked it a few pages back. :D

Also, that sounds delicious.

Edited by Interest

The only time I can manage whistles is on accident, fsr whenever I blow my soup to cool it ;u; (though sometimes I've managed on not-soup fuds but fsr it's usually soup) And even then it's a little baby quiet whistle. And then I can make what kind of sounds like a whistle but it just doesn't seem like an actual whistle... it just seems like a fake whistle ^o^ And I do that by blowing through my tongue and the top of my mouth, not my lips

B-but no... i-it can't be as simple as what they say ;~~~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

I've been kind of working on one. I linked it a few pages back. :D

Also, that sounds delicious.

When I have time, I'm going to find that post. . .and maybe take pictures of my own food, just to illustrate what I mean.

And yes. . .it was delicious~! Hardest part was cleaning the leeks, followed by doing the dishes afterwards. It's basically "dogpile everything and bake".