QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I bleached it or something in second grade? It was like white or blonde for awhile I think

then red, also in second grade

besides those, then no.

[spoiler=also]
Hey Specta, mind if I suggest a question or two?

'How do you make your noodles' or 'Favorite flavor for ramen' or something. I dunno.

One, both, or none, I don't really mind.

Thanks!

Edited by Draco

Nah I haven't and I MOST LIKELY wouldn't although sometimes I consider a browner colour or more reddish...

BUTT I'm quite fond of the varied browns and reddish browns and even occasionally golds that appear in my hair and I feel like if I dyed it it'd probably look more monotone and boring... and I kinda just believe in keeping my natural colour anyway~ And I guess it helped that my dad highly discouraged me from dying it after my mom kept dying and highlighting and damaging her own hair

So even though I slightly side on "I've considered it," chances are I will always keep it natural. I am content with it, so no need to change it, especially damage it.

Edited by Freohr Datia

I have faint memories of using temporary hair dye spray or whatever to dye my hair purple for some school awareness day, but nah.

Edited by Monde

I used temporary blond dye to look like Naruto in a anime convention back when I was 11, which was 10 years ago. It ended up looking green, since my hair is dark brown :V

Nothing that lasted longer than 2 days, thought. Thankfully.

I actually put green streaks in my hair freshman year. Last summer I bleached then dyed the underside of my hair red but now it's faded so it looks light brown/blond.

Oh wait..... that's right once upon a time my mom stuck highlights into my hair spray, trying to sneak stuff into my hair without my dad knowing~

She reeeaaaally had a thing for colouring hair I guess ^o^

It's of course washed out by now though

No I have not. But I have worn two wigs. One to dress as crispus attucks (hey I didn't wear black face and I was required to dress up by my school). The other was a wig with long blonde hair. I was dressing up as captain America and thor at the same time (had the shield).

Yes. A lot. Started when i was like 13 or 14 too. Its been many shades of red. Its been black, blue black, and a light brown. Nowadays, i dye my hair to keep the grey away. Theres a lot of grey....so much...

yep im pretty much average height and while itd be nice to be taller for some things, im fine with it

nope, never dyed my hair. i have nice natural highlights and my hair is awesomely soft so i wouldnt wanna ruin any of that