QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

getting banned from club penguin is the funniest thing

"why are there so many orange penguins"

never used it myself thankfully but still

Too many times...

The most ironic being last Christmas Eve with this picture as the last straw (It was a Kingdom Hearts forum):

tumblr_n4f3lxhOge1qed64ro1_400.png

This is wonderful.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once got banned from a Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 server. It turns out that they didn't take kindly to me entering their clan server - although a password better than their clan name might have been useful.

I was banned on this really dumb website when I was young called Sketchfoo or something like that

They had this really stupid feature where you could edit anyone's drawings then save them, so I took all the shitty Pokemon pictures and scribbled all over them in purple, then saved

i got banned from city-data forums back in like 07 for going "what the fuck, dude" at some scared white boy popping off about how asians were taking over california and "they don't integrate, they take, the place is being ruined by third world brutes"

of course later i discovered city-data forums is basically stormfront-lite, so it's nbd

When I was 12, I used to go to a video game forum where I keep making shitty topics and I would get banned for making them. Every time though, I would just make a new account and get away with it.

I got banned from Club Penguin for declaring the pink penguin master race. I grew a surprising number of followers before I was reported.

Actually, my account's been suspended multiple times for a multitude of reasons.

Edited by Knight

I got banned from Club Penguin for declaring the pink penguin master race. I grew a surprising number of followers before I was reported.

Actually, my account's been suspended multiple times for a multitude of reasons.

I don't see what the issue is here...

Well, performing other allusions to what one might call "penguin neo-nazism" might have been the fault as well.

Basically, when I became a teenager, whenever I went on Club Penguin I tried to get away with as many offensive things without swearing as possible until I was reported, or just trolling people in general.

Swearing on Club Penguin, being IPbanned from some game servers (on BYOND) because a friend of mine was on my home (sharing my internet) and posting lemon party image links (don't search for it, 18+) on the chat bars like a troll, and for jumping at a power abusing admin's throat in a topic along with plenty of people who were discontent with his actions.

Good old days.

I don't recall ever being banned.

Closest thing was getting warned here on SF for hotlinking.

You know it's not easy to think of a new question /every/ day, right? You're gonna run out eventually.

I kinda like that the question stays up for a couple of days sometimes. Cuz sometimes i miss one, and when its up for a while, i can come back and answer it. Plus, more people will answer the question.