QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

It's arguable that buying a good number of Steam games is the equivalent of buying the OSTs since they are extractable from the folder (often in OGG format).

You mean....they dont just stay in the steam music player? Leik, you can like....dude. im new to this whole steam business if you can tell.

Automatic For The People by REM

10/10

great album

would buy again

I agree. Thats an oldie but goldie.

I wasn't intending to be "edgy". I have literally never bought an album (or a single, for that matter) in my entire life.

A life without music must be rather joyless.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never bought an album either. I "follow" music really passively, whatever people link me or recommend to me, but there's no bands or artists or anything I'd say "yeah, I'm a fan." It's something I'd like to work on, just dunno how to go about it I guess?

Versailles - Philia

More of a single than an album, but it was one of those single releases with a couple of songs in it IIRC

I mostly have just been youtubing these days but I remember purchasing that on itunes

I've never bought an album either. I "follow" music really passively, whatever people link me or recommend to me, but there's no bands or artists or anything I'd say "yeah, I'm a fan."

I've never bought an album either. I "follow" music really passively, whatever people link me or recommend to me, but there's no bands or artists or anything I'd say "yeah, I'm a fan." It's something I'd like to work on, just dunno how to go about it I guess?

*Picks up PKLucas, carries him to Rasputin's record store*

Enjoy.

Honestly, one of my favorite things to do is go to a record store. They still exist and its glorious. Its fun to browse all the used stuff and junk. Ahhh good times.

You can listen to plenty of music, legally, w/out buying any though...

I suppose. Youtube and all that. I come from a generation where its kinda...unfathomable to not have physical music.

If you ever want/need to start

I'M YOUR MAN, MAN

LAY IT ON ME

A life without music must be rather joyless.

I mostly listen to music from video games, and I've never seen VGM sold at any music store ever (at least, not any mainstream store)!

Oh, and there's this thing called a "radio" which plays music which I listen to on occasion.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

haven't purchased an album in awhile because play all access + downloading for those big bands but i'm pretty sure it was a michael hedges album. i really wanna buy an erik mongrain album though cause that shit is fantastic.

isaiah rashad is on my radar (though, he just came out with new stuff) as is kendrick. his next album is hitting soon and i'm pumped.

just checked. it was actually a 100 supreme classical comp. album for $2 lol

Edited by Phoenix Wright

You mean....they dont just stay in the steam music player? Leik, you can like....dude. im new to this whole steam business if you can tell.

Well pretty much while some devs keep the music (and other sounds) in a mpq file or something, which requires some specific extraction software, others just keep it in a music folder in the game's sub-directory. From there you can just copy the music to another folder (Riot Games does this, for instance, for an external example).