QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove 25 MPH above the speed limit past a cop.

WOAH

damn dude you've like won this qotd already

that's too intense

Falling in love. There is nothing scarier.

Most life-threatening thing I have done... Rock climbing in the mountains when I was ten years old without ropes or adult supervision. Fearlessness is a powerful force.

Edited by Makaze

i dunno i found it pretty pleasant op

So did I, obviously... But it was a big risk to take. Hard to let go of that conditioned emotional distance.

So did I, obviously... But it was a big risk to take. Hard to let go of that conditioned emotional distance.

Smack me if I sound pithy/patronizing/stupid/other stuff. . .but I'm glad you took that risk. I hope it works out~!

Smack me if I sound pithy/patronizing/stupid/other stuff. . .but I'm glad you took that risk. I hope it works out~!

You have to make it work. Nothing lasts forever. It will be rendered by loss of life or love. If there is one thing I learned from the experience, it is that it is better to have loved and lost.

The first thing I can think of off the top of my head was when I was on a ropes course in high school. It was a 60 ft alpine tower, and I'd climbed up to one of the parts where the different sections meet. This was about 50 feet up. Whoever constructed it was clever enough to NOT LEAVE ANY HANDHOLDS at that particular junction. So I didn't know what to do, and the platform I needed to be on was too high for me to just swing my legs over. In the end, I had to let go of the hand hold I was currently using and push myself up with my knees, using this rope that was hanging out in the open air. My heart was in my mouth the entire time. Of course, we had safety harnesses so even if I fell it wouldn't have been a big deal. But I was terrified regardless.

Buying hardcore mexican fireworks and lighting them on a resort beach.

I am honestly surprised the locals didn't come by with pitchforks and tortas.