QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

valkyria chronicles

um

I'm not overly happy about this ngl

also sorry dudes i did it again

in return for not posting a question on time, have an extension on this question:

MiniQ!: Of the last game you played, the last movie/show you watched, and the last book you read... which would you choose to be stuck in?

i would choose to live in the world of the last show i watched, being psych

shoutout to fulfilling my dream by already living in contemporary america B)

Roger macbride allen's solace series. Sci fi setting with a very hospitable and friendly earth. The downside is apparent and imminent systemic failures of terraforming projects...which will probably be averted in some way by the heroes of the book. Oh, and probably there is a secret purpose to keep humanity's technological prowess advancing at a slow rate. Overall, a decent forecast for a civilian.

Edit: hey, I was this close to being a Russian peasant in bros Karamazov.

Edited by Severlan

Revise last game played to FE7 since i played that yesterday, book I read uh, if comics adaptations of a book I read 8 times count then it's Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre and moviewise I think that's Into The Woods

HSDS world takes place in late-yuan where Han Chinese like me would likely be treated like shit by the mongols and I mean yeah I know martial arts but not like WUXIA martial arts so I'd be fucked horribly

Unless I'm actually the male lead I guess he has the coolest martial arts

I don't particularly want my house getting ripped up by giants

FE7 wins out, I think those small houses are relatively safe places to be in and since I'm playing it on a new computer i'd have to unlock HHM first which means I'm stuck playing ENM which means the enemies SUCK

so yeah FE7 unless I actually get to be Zhang Wuji

I admittedly don't know

Argle bargle. Rant time!

Im personally getting really tired of this kind of stuff showing up in this thread. Like, if you dont know, or dont have anything to add other than "i dont know" or "i dont have whatever pertains to question", dont answer the question. Its just common sense and its irritating to see people post shit like that just for the sake of it. Its like what are you trying to prove?

:U

Book - The Eye of Minds. Ehhhhh.
Movie - The Maze Runner. Ehhhhh.
Game - FE6. Ehhhhh.
Show - Dangan Ronpa (the anime). YES. YES I CHOOSE THIS ONE.

I'd definitely be a culprit. Victim if someone kills me before I get the chance to do it.

haha nah but Dangan Ronpa is the one I'd choose. I don't know if I actually have it in me to kill a person, but still.

Edited by Draco

it's my job to get mad at people for doing that though

fuck off :(

Someone other than youse gotta say it. Maybe then, they will get the hint that even other users hate seeing that shit.

Book - The Eye of Minds. Ehhhhh.

Movie - The Maze Runner. Ehhhhh.

Game - FE6. Ehhhhh.

Show - Dangan Ronpa (the anime). YES. YES I CHOOSE THIS ONE.

I'd definitely be a culprit. Victim if someone kills me before I get the chance to do it.

haha nah but Dangan Ronpa is the one I'd choose. I don't know if I actually have it in me to kill a person, but still.

I think you might be safer in Elibe...

I think you might be safer in Elibe...

Actually, yeah, I have a better chance of not dying there.

But think about it this way - 80% of murders in DR are over personal disputes and stuff, or involve a confrontation beforehand.

[spoiler=SDR2 spoilers]

Like case 2 in SDR2.

Edited by Draco

Last game I played was Breath of Fire III

Last book I read was First Lord's Fury

Last show I watched was Bones

The world of First Lord's Fury is the most interesting, but probably also the most dangerous by far. Breath of Fire III's world is relatively peaceful, but I'm not so sure I'd enjoy living in a fantasy world packed with monsters and run by a genocidal "goddess". I guess I'll be boring and go with Bones, since it takes place in the modern world.

Last game I played was Breath of Fire IIILast book I read was First Lord's FuryLast show I watched was BonesThe world of First Lord's Fury is the most interesting, but probably also the most dangerous by far. Breath of Fire III's world is relatively peaceful, but I'm not so sure I'd enjoy living in a fantasy world packed with monsters and run by a genocidal "goddess". I guess I'll be boring and go with Bones, since it takes place in the modern world.

just make sure not to be one of those characters who join for an episode to replace that guy they all liked and then leave at the end.