• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also are you guys banning any types of magecraft?

I know all five true magics will be banned for sure, but I was wondering if you guys were banning fairy witchcraft.

Basically it's magecraft that recreates fairy tale creatures, environments, items etc. into the physical world. The magecraft itself isn't too powerful per say unless your at the level of Alice Kuonji from Mahoyo, but the main problem is that fairy tale creatures cannot be killed by any means other than what is in the fairy tale itself. E.G. Gingerbread man literally cannot be destroyed in any way except by things in the respective fairy tale such as the oven he was baked from. Even if Saber used Excalibur on said gingerbread man, it would do nothing.

So... He can't be killed via any method except the oven, but he's full of gingerbread... O.O

Mmmmm... *cuts Gingerbread man, eats him, then when he reforms eats him again* Never-ending gingerbread!

ALSO, FOR CHARACTER CREATION

For servants we would like:
The hero, alignment, parameters, skills, noble phantasms with ranks and descriptions, general description of the hero, justifications for certain things if needed.

For masters we would like:

Backstory, relations to things (if any), magecraft, skills, personality, any artifacts they have, and a description.

If you have ANY questions on things, once again, ask away.

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely timing. . .dunno how coherent I'll be over the next couple of days. If I'm not on, my advance apologies~!

(and if I'm on, the entirety of Skype shall suffer with me!)

Starting tomorrow!

Patience kids.

We're waiting for one more NPC and then you can go about summoning your Servants.

Yay!!!!!

Please drop a PM to me cause that's the fastest way to get to me now cause I check SF less frequently while I'll get any email notifications immediately.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we'll be facing an unexpected delay, as I won't really be in the proper state of mind to finish this out for some amount of time I'm not sure of yet. Sorry, and thanks for your understanding.

It's okay with me. I've already waited for some time so waiting more wouldn't hurt me.

Please don't feel the need to rush or anything.

Just remember to notify me of any updates via PM cause my email inbox is still the fastest way to get me.

Allllright, Update:

We've settled the intro post for the RP, and it'll be posted on Friday. Huzzah!

A note for Masters, after I post, you're all up for summoning your servants.

Summoning can be done a number of different ways, though they're all done through summoning ritual.

For those of you who have trouble with something like that, you can speak to Ether or I, or refer to this handy example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIJXJ0RwxOY

to use as a reference for multiple ways of summoning a servant.

Have fun, see you all Friday!

Gonna be late, 'cause I've got university assignments to do over my uni's website, and then going to see the Hobbit, BUT I WILL START THIS TONIGHT

OR LIKE, REALLY EARLY TOMORROW MORNING

(read: 1 AMish my time)

• 2 weeks later...