• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how would you physically achieve this in 30 minutes

best to just make your own while you're there

you're right

if I have that much time why should I stop at 20000

I'd take my cartridges of FE to show the inhabitants that their entire existence is a lie.

If this site allowed you to like posts, I would like this one.

I'd probably panic and cry while getting important crap like knives, food, clothes, personal hygene stuff, and medicine. I'd probably throw some other less important things in the bag too.

pls don't say gonzo

Gonzo journalism is a style of journalism that is written without claims of objectivity, often including the reporter as part of the story via a first-person narrative. The word "gonzo" is believed to be first used in 1970 to describe an article by Hunter S. Thompson, who later popularized the style. It is an energetic first-person participatory writing style in which the author is a protagonist, and it draws its power from a combination of both social critique and self-satire.[1] It has since been applied to other subjective artistic endeavors.

Gonzo journalism involves an approach to accuracy through the reporting of personal experiences and emotions, as compared to traditional journalism, which favors a detached style and relies on facts or quotations that can be verified by third parties. Gonzo journalism disregards the strictly edited product favored by newspaper media and strives for a more personal approach; the personality of a piece is equally as important as the event the piece is on. Use of sarcasm, humor, exaggeration, and profanity is common.

Among the forefathers of the new journalism movement, Thompson said in the February 15, 1973 issue of Rolling Stone, "If I'd written the truth I knew for the past ten years, about 600 people—including me—would be rotting in prison cells from Rio to Seattle today. Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity in the context of professional journalism."[2]