LunaticScreamer plays FE7if

LunaticScreamer

Wew late to the party again but first off congratz man

I laughed hard at 30 use torch glitch, they definitely didn't know about it.

Thank MrNight48 for discovering this glitch in his FE7 CM run :)

naw I didn't discover it, learned it from SpeedDemosArchieve (SDQ) when they did a speed run of FE8.

He didn't discover it, it was discovered by Dondon151, I do believe. At least, Dondon is the first source I know of to post a tutorial about it.

This is where SDQ probably learned it from. Also link to that please?

Morning update time!

[spoiler=ch28-28x: Last Torch Glitch Use & The Purple Water Incident]

9wpWCPd.png

Well, let's not waste any time in thinking about what I did here. Sadly, this will be the last time I likely use the glitch since I'd like to do the final fog of war chapter without any glitch abuse, but until then...free Physic staff & Swordreaver. The former is going to get some serious use next chapter.

sadly it seems you missed the only secret shop ch 22 with torch staves to restock on. Also I happen to like ch28x map mechanic. I wish more hacks experiment with map mechanics.

I wish :B

Ripping her animation isn't so easy. I'd need to make FEditor work for that. Not to mention that custom sound the wolf howl uses.

mind If I get that file too? would like to add more to my animation library to study and reference off of.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic