LunaticScreamer plays FE7if

LunaticScreamer

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually took some ideas from FE7if. I have strongly considered implementing a FE7if-esque devil axe into FE8CM. The only issue is that if you RNG abuse, the risk is mitigated so it's just a ridiculously powerful weapon.

Do it. Make it 1-infinity range, too!

^not at all OP

Update time!

[spoiler=ch22-23: How not to design a trap]

vCM1Yan.png5ZRWknw.pngomRPK1j.png

A few boosts for a couple characters. Isadora could use the extra defense while I want Ninian with enough hp to take a hit, considering what work she needs to do here.

fANHHwF.png

Canas uses his Unlock staff to open this door, then Legault gets on the other side of that door with help from Ninian. Eliwood is going to be on his way over here as well.

QeB6CgA.pngAyd1W5o.png

While that's going off, how about a new unit for the army? Marcus has finally decided to get his lazy ass into gear and join the team. While his speed is abysmal, he's good for what I need him to do here which is to plug up a gap, plain and simple.

Also, note the two swords in his inventory. The one just below his Tomahawk is for Isadora, has 1-2 range, good stats, and boosts her defense by 5 when equipped. Requires S-Swords to be used which she is already in possession of.

As for that other one? Eliwood can use it, but it too requires S-Swords and he's locked to A-Swords until he can promote.

WRfjwgr.pngANLswOD.pngP2oq9xj.png

Second turn has begun and Eliwood has made his way over here with the help of Ninian to recruit a party member, Heath. Take note that Ninian, Hector, or Lyn can recruit him as well, but Lyn is needed on the other side of the map.

Anyways, Heath. He's a pretty rad fellow and basically a flying Knight, given his bases & growths. Doesn't come along to the endgame with me, but I'll be thankful for his presence for a few select chapters in the future.

vnyGgTs.png

Mainly because of this. The stat boosts are good, but more importantly...he can now use that Wyrmslayer I've been keeping in storage. His high con allows him to use it with only a -1 AS penalty which is pretty good. Couple that with the Wyrmslayer's innate Lancereaver effect and he's basically a giant fuck you to most Wyvern Riders & Wyvern Lords.

uyzpnfo.png

Situation before the second enemy phase begins. I've got a group walling off the central part of the map while Lyn's waiting for Marcus to deliver someone to her so she can re-recruit him back to our side.

As for the group in the west? They're going to break into the treasure room to the south and get the loot inside, then bait out the boss and end this chapter in a few turns. Canas heals up Legault with his Physic staff after Legault had a run in with a couple Swordreaver using Fighters.

ewupiyB.png

This is why I gave Ninian those small boosts. Any extra evasion for her is nice while the extra hp padding helps her take one hit should that evasion fail her.

EtsbcpB.png

Start of turn 3. Everything's going to plan despite the clusterfuck occurring on both sides.

6Xy5jkM.png

Rath re-recruited. His bows will go to the pile and he'll be warming the bench with the rest of the vanilla crew.

HIqoL2y.png

Boss will move to attack anyone in his range, hence why my central group is arranged like they are.

kRUMRlP.png

Bartre does some of his usual bow antics and caps hp as a result.

uZmDFnC.png

Minor fuckup by me on turn 4. I had Canas sleep the Thief that was running away. Problem is, too many enemies clustered in front of it, making any attempts I had about getting Matthew in there to steal his Lockpick null & void. Should have done the sleeping during turn 3 where the Thief was closer. Oh well, Canas gets more defense so it wasn't all for nothing.

3Eq6DDW.png

Fucks given by Marcus: 0

MbmneC2.pngwDI4kdH.png

Treasure room looted thanks to Legault. Can't say no to free gold and a shiny Brave Axe!

gxe39gc.pngc1I6GxN.png

Everything I want is collected. Nothing else to do but take down the boss. Once again, the boss is using a heavy weapon (-5 AS penalty, effectively 20 speed), but it is 1-2 range and he hits pretty hard.

Fun fact...if you really wanted to, you could kill this boss on the first or second turn. Could even still get the loot & Heath if you spent a couple charges of the Warp staff. I want to save it though as I'll need it desperately down the line.

7NJGSWb.png

Lyn had to sub in for Isadora after she had to bail due to low hp. Lyn does the dodging game good thanks to her Mani Katti, an A support with Hector, and being on a pillar.

ZaxXbgW.png

Katt maxes out trading blows with a Wyvern Rider. It'll be a few chapters yet before she gets to go into "KILL!" mode though.

bseTyR8.png

The biggest clusterfuck of anyone's career!

MErvGIG.png

Anyways, with some help from Bartre, Dorcas fills the boss full of arrows from his Brave Bow, netting his Spear and this good level in the process.

Onto chapter 23!

WZV2L38.png

Alice is back! She's seen some changes in her stats, namely that hp getting a huge boost. That's the good news. The bad news?

oovtu4q.png

...What the fuck is this shit?!?

Yeah, she starts surrounded by 12 enemies with more on the way if you don't move. Those 12 enemies could actually kill her reasonably well and if they do...game over for you.

...Who's fucking bright idea was it to design this crap? Seriously, SHE STARTS IN THE FUCKING NORTHWEST CORNER AND YOUR TEAM STARTS IN THE SOUTHEAST CORNER!!!

Did I mention this is a desert map and 2/3rds of your team gets their movement cut up hard in it?

Still though, there's a remedy to all of this and it's called Torch glitch abuse.

DIqyBMg.pngvFu93Px.pngP1BMLtD.pngn9aTHzr.png

As for the bosses...in half fair play (Because you will almost certainly need savestates because FUCK THAT BULLSHIT CORNER), these two basically stand by the mantra of a glass cannon. You will double them, it won't be that hard to hit them, but god help you if they hit because one critical and you have a dead unit on your hands 95% of the time.

Luckily, only the man in blue will move towards your team in the southeast. The other one will be perfectly content to parking his ass right where he is until someone gets in his range.

8vsix6x.png

Anna's first experience with the legendary Missingno of Pokemon fame. Shocker!

nTpc7B1.pngzHiie5y.pngs5kNmGB.pngN8PLs2I.png

At the start of turn 2, this guy shows up out of nowhere. Hector recruits him right away.

This man goes by the name Hawkeye. If you're expecting another nerfed vanilla character, think again. His only bad growth? Oddly enough, hp at 35%. His base is so damned high he doesn't care though.

Aside from that, he's a Berserker and basically invalidates Dart in every which way imaginable. Granted, his speed is lower than Dart's, but that'll catch up quickly.

Hawkeye's biggest advantage though? Besides the fact he can support with Milia, he has a massive 18 con. Only three weapons are going to slow him down (Devil Axe, Hand Axe, and the Hammer).

Long story short, Hawkeye is amazing and I'm going to use him for my endgame party, simple as that.

BO6f4Uc.png

Matthew's sole purpose for this chapter is to get all the hidden items in the desert, starting with this Fell Contract.

YIC3ihb.png

More Torch staff glitch hijinks from Canas nets him this level, capping resistance.

CrWEfoj.png

Canas, about to use the last charge of the Torch staff he needs to ensure every enemy on the map is defanged as there are no more reinforcements currently. Talk about item use management, heh.

IDxNFqJ.pngTaeKam7.pngZ0cE6LQ.png0IYoLtj.pngR7GlNP0.png

Everyone's stats as of the last level he or she got on this map. The girls got the most levels obviously.

fy6hZJb.pngxbpJmgp.pngf1AXjSA.png24ndgrf.pnguoeqZG4.png

Rest of the loot in the desert, totaling up to a Fimbulvetr tome, Body Ring, White Gem, Eclipse tome, and Light Brand. Not bad at all!

With that, the end of the chapter comes when all enemies die (As in Meredia spears the bosses in the face like a true spear user does).

Before the update ends, here's something to muse over...

LQvL4sc.pngotM63r1.png

Not bothering with updating the death count right now. Chapter 23 was so stupidly designed that I need a drink.

Next time: Spellcaster Blitzkrieg!

[spoiler=Growths & Comments (Marcus, Heath, Hawkeye)]

Marcus's growths:

Hp: 90% Luk: 65%

Str: 45% Def: 45%

Skl: 65% Res: 60%

Spd: 55%

Marcus has good bases besides that speed, but he just gets kicked to the wayside for me after the chapter he comes in on. Blame FE7if making OP characters my man.

Heath's growths:

Hp: 85% Luk: 15%

Str: 55% Def: 50%

Skl: 25% Res: 30%

Spd: 30%

Heath will also fall into obscurity like Marcus, but not for a few chapters at least. He makes a great candidate for the Wyrmslayer with his high con and quite good strength. His growths are also perfectly specced for the job he's tasked to do. Just watch out for his low luck & resistance.

Hawkeye's growths:

Hp: 35% Luk: 60%

Str: 65% Def: 50%

Skl: 60% Res: 45%

Spd: 65%

Hawkeye's a beast, plain and simple. Besides a lulzy hp growth, the rest of his growths are perfectly fine as is his awesome bases and 18 con. Being able to support with Milia is a huge bonus as well.

So yeah, remember that double screenshot at the end showing a S rank Elfire and A rank Fimbulvetr? Was getting my preparations in place for 23x and I noticed in my Anima tome storage...a C rank Elfire.

Better yet, in my Dark tome storage...an S rank Flux.

I just about burst out laughing my ass off when I figured this all out. This is the hack that just keeps on delivering I tell you, haha.

Quick update to kick off the morning here as this chapter is somewhat short.

[spoiler=ch23x: The spellcaster convention]

fkpMsip.pngFXD3eAi.pngQ6ifnTq.png

While I was getting my preparations together for this chapter, I noticed something amusing looking at my spell tome supplies. Yes, you are seeing both a S rank Elfire & C rank Elfire there as well as an S rank Flux. Yes, there's is a Flux tome with a legal rank for Canas to use. He STARTED with it for fuck's sake!

...Oh whatever, let's get on with the map, shall we?

kiyewuH.png

Your team is split into two groups for this chapter. Hawkeye is forced into your team for this, but luckily, even if he doesn't factor into your endgame team plans, he's still quite capable of holding his own here.

Also...whichever team's healer is going south had best be packing that Restore staff.

LGxJ7H9.png

Not much happens after the first turn passes. Heath gets put to sleep by a Sage w/ Sleep and a female Druid attacks Hawkeye.

Dpr5otT.png

Priscilla is basically going to be curing whatever status ailments get thrown Heath's way for the first half of this chapter, simple as that.

e5IKw5m.png

Sistina makes a Druid go poof merely by raising her sword in the air. Interesting!

qpsSSDA.png

Heath continues to be the whipping boy for any status assholes to target.

eB9W29U.png

Ahahahaha, this Druid is dying by poison damage on the next enemy phase!

mLPCdqq.png

The team going south is basically nuking any and all spellcasters they come across. Heath gets a level cutting down a Sage.

ZcoIjiz.png

Oh, did you think Heath was done getting smacked by status effects? Think again!

Just to note, status staves of all flavors (Sleep, Silence, Berserk) have 2 uses each so you don't have to worry about them for too long if you need to turtle up and wait for them to be used up.

vFjDgHX.png

Currently on the last turn before the magic seal will run away. Good for him, but he's an idiot and left himself next to a wall where Sistina could gently poke it and cause it to go poof again.

This opens up all the walls, all the doors, and only some of the temple guards will vanish, I liked Legends of the Hidden Temple dangit.

Oh yeah, it also makes a Valkyrie, Bishop, Druid, and Sage appear, each one with an item he or she drops upon their death.

BpUrVFM.png

With the magic seal gone, this asshole becomes a threat. He's packing an Eclipse tome. Between that and some other spellcaster's attack, it can be very easy to lose a character here if you're not careful. Canas might as well try to use his Silence staff here since he's got Ninian for another chance and all that.

CQFfxAY.png

Luckily, his first attempt lands.

sGUaCT2.png

One Bishop's about to have a very bad day, courtesy of Hawkeye.

hmFI3Ll.png

Dorcas finishes off a General that Ash weakened for a defensive level.

du6gxLC.png

Hard to tell here, but yes, Heath did get a crit with a 1% chance of going off. Truly a student of Rex from TLP!

Ij0Uchf.png

Most of the danger of this map, besides the siege tome jerks, are enemies like this with a good crit rate. One crit is probably killing off half of your team members or doing a ton of damage. This guy fails to crit Ash.

WCZUiWw.pngduDQOyY.png

Yeah, I'm an idiot and didn't leave any guards for Hector when I took the magic seal. Bartre & Priscilla come rushing back and send the Druid into the afterlife.

CLKkuGq.png

Heath offs a random enemy. Can't complain about more resistance on him.

b6TJxNy.png

Dorcas offs this Bishop. The female Druid in the corner will no doubt soon follow.

w3zkcq4.png

The seldom seen Orange Screen of Death, as demonstrated by Legault.

WvU7XOJ.png

Canas gets 30 exp per use of Physic, making it quite easy to level him up here.

D8E1CN9.png

The chapter's mine to win now since Canas is in range to heal the frontliners by the spellcasters currently

0Q6I75g.png

Another killed enemy means a level for Isadora. Shouldn't be any surprises about the level honestly.

XbsAF9G.png

Legault with a 1 use Killing Edge left shows everyone how to get the most out of that use.

llCU6Ou.png

He then follows up with a level smacking the Valkyrie around.

As for those droppables that group of four spellcasters gives? Recover staff, Elfire, Luna, and some random ass light tome I'm probably selling the first chance I get. Not bad, all things considered.

O9XNQQP.png

One of the treasure chest's contents. There's a Silver Blade & Secret Book hiding in the other two chests on the level.

sQgPF7g.pngcev1ZV6.png250cZGD.png

Canas gets to Physic spamming for experience while supports are built up. Didn't even need to get him to lv20 since he capped out all his important stats.

Anyways, the lone surviving enemy get trashed and the chapter ends. However...

VlJqHQ2.png

Oh HELL yes. Afa's Drops boost a character's growth rates by 15% across the board. Pretty good for one use, right?

Well, how does getting to use it on up to three characters sound? I know exactly which three characters are going to get to use this. Hector's one of them when his lazy ass promotes, but the other two haven't joined the team yet.

Death Count: Bartre (1), Rebecca (1), Matthew (2), Guy (1), Dorcas (2), Isadora (1), Priscilla (2), Merlinus (1), Katt (1), Canas (1), Lowen (1)

Next time: Katt gets her "KILL!" mode promotion!

Another update for today.

[spoiler=ch24: Katt finally promotes!]

DWTW9h5.pngRUmwCBw.png49MiviV.png

Lovely map here, especially when this Wyvern Lord starts out close to the team. Besides the usual absurd stats, this fucker has two reaver weapons, meaning he's likely got you at a weapon type disadvantage.

Also, make sure you have Dart in your team if you want to recruit someone.

dxafgDC.png7C3YtGi.png

Solution to killing the Wyvern Lord? Crit his ass with a ballista shot, then a follow up Eclipse blast to take him out before he ever becomes a threat!

a7rI1uX.png

Wonder what this is? The range of a Thunderbolt tome asshole. Luckily, the Sage won't move from his spot unless it's to attack someone.

kloDtmw.pngrOnV6oH.png

This is a female Cavalier which explains the capped speed. Abysmal hp by FE7if standards though.

ViU7jC5.png

One shotted, nice.

Everyone else gets into position and the first half of turn 1 is over with.

n2IYSB8.png

This is going to be how Hawkeye kills half of the enemies he runs into during this chapter.

wYObtGs.png

Insurance pays off for Ninian thanks to her being at full health.

TnaiopK.png

Wil & Rebecca get to see some more use here with the high concentration of flyers around.

EK7ZRlc.pngvmEuJdd.png

Hawkeye & Milia are doing just fine, thank you.

Flukqx8.png7g2Bw9Y.png

More murder occurs down south. Casualties include the two enemies on dry land by the army and a flyer out over the water.

9Nb95uM.png

Isadora's going to wall up here until I can get someone more in line with what I want plugging up the gap.

rx4QP4w.png

Meredia gets plinked by an arrow luring out the recruitable unit. She'll be fine though as there's only one enemy that could do any extra damage to her (all of 1 point!).

hNludDA.pnguq8dfkv.png

Fucks given by Ninian: 0

ndXoSiO.png2G6JBOm.png

Dart's in range on the third turn to recruit the guy that attacked Meredia. He's known as Geitz and has one big problem...the fact you'll likely have a Dorcas and/or Bartre that performs MUCH better than this guy so he's kinda useless sadly. On the plus side, he does bring a free Angelic Robe to the table.

EqkvzjV.pngngEYMwr.png

Bartre and a few others bring down another Wyvern Lord that was harassing Isadora.

P4zKFer.pngpCuGLy6.pngXADkJlU.png

Yeah, I don't want to deal with two more flyers on this side so Priscilla puts the Wyvern Rider to sleep, gaining a level in the process.

1QkkxLG.png

Rebecca also gets with the whole leveling business as she drops yet another flyer.

cqpsAZB.png

More flyers dying!

CoNQW7L.png

Oh HELL yes. The Earth Seal promotes any lv10+ non-lord class...including Katt.

xQoiitn.png

Geitz also contributes to a flyer kill-a-thon. No reason not to put him to work if he can find a target.

Anyways, I wonder how Hawkeye & Milia are doing.

8TgaiYV.pngJYEAUCC.png

Just fine of course!

FlpHeWc.png

Fucks given by Canas while using an Eclipse tome: 0!

zmo2iM8.png

Lame prize get! No more ranged classes are going to need promotion so this is getting sold for 2.5k gold (I'm running at ~150k around this time).

aH4NU8T.png1iZAtfB.png0WmMtXX.png

I believe Katt is done fucking around, wouldn't you all agree?

IkwXJUZ.png

Have I mentioned Katt's evasion is batshit insane while on a forest? That's including the fact she's using a weapon with a -2 AS penalty currently and the fact Isadora isn't nearby for her support bonus.

Did I mention that Katt still has a full A support to get in her future and more speed & luck? Yeah, she's just begun her quest to dodge tank everything.

QWsrBVP.pngnBr163E.png

Oh yeah, did I mention she gets a brand new weapon? Might look weak right now, but it has infinite uses and has the brave effect. Katt's going to become damn near scary with this weapon equipped once she has some more strength, skill, and speed under her belt.

aiN5001.pngjr0yAZI.png

More fucks were not given on this turn by Hawkeye & Sistina.

7eBT77Q.png

Canas is the first 20/20 character after a Wyvern Rider thought he could take him on. He thought wrong.

IG33HmE.png

Sheesh, the Wyvern Rider population is insane on this map. Almost got Rebecca they did.

J1qHnpW.pngGJKZDIe.png

Finally, I have full control of the southeastern portion of the map.

opoo7Tl.png

Yeah, can't have you at 1 hp.

k8kGtUr.pngSKaQ7Al.png

Oh hey, the Wyvern Rider I put to sleep woke up. Hawkeye bitchslaps him with a critical and gets a good first level. Speed is what he needs the most right now and the extra skill is good too.

Ul7Tyt7.pngShHoJy7.png

More Hawkeye criticals, now with an extra Priscilla crit on a poor Wyvern Rider!

pkBr9b1.png6cbmegZ.png0rcrL9b.png

Keeping the flyer population down to a minimum.

7bLF1FH.pngYQjL6S1.png

Another enemy phase brings about two more crits from Hawkeye. He's pretty awesome, I'll give him that.

6vcSs8T.png

Canas survives a crit from a Silver Axe using Pirate, then this Wyvern Rider thinks he's real funny by attacking Canas. Canas is not amused.

Gszpt2h.png

And the idiocy spreads to even the flyers. A guy with 1 hp and my damage output at 0? That must mean I can crit and kill him. Nope! This Wyvern Rider dies too.

86OUDef.png2Evhyqt.png

Canas heals up with an Elixir while Heath murders a Wyvern Rider with his Wyrmslayer. Told ya it screws over Wyvern Riders good!

qh1LScl.pngYInGz5A.png

The last few Pirates on the map get shot down violently, making this merely a matter of waiting out the Wyvern Rider reinforcements now.

KIBp7i1.pngkRgn4IN.pngneBNzLj.pngPqS4IL5.png

More S rank weapons that don't make any fucking sense.

39gLd88.png

How does Hawkeye get more powerful. Hit S-Axes, getting more accurate & critty as a result, that's how!

SiUoFrl.png

Heath's Wyvern Rider slaying duties grant him a good level.

26saduM.png

Geitz even gets a level killing one of the Javelin using Wyvern Riders that came to shore. Not that he's getting used beyond this chapter though.

k1OGRh9.png

To explain this...I wanted to see if I could get this Sage's Bolting tome (not Thunderbolt as I have been calling it, yay). In order to do this, I needed Heath & Meredia along with Canas for the job. Basically, lure him in with the first strike, have Heath use a Pure Water so he'll go after Meredia, Canas does healing duties, and all three bum rush the fucker and surround him after the second strike. He takes the bait, switching to his Elfire tome to attack at close range.

FZuCSCS.png

I do believe I have a Bolting now. Sweet!

cQQ9IWU.pngxmWTtij.png

While waiting for the rest of the team to catch up so the boss can be engaged, Heath lures out a Hero and kills him for a pair of good levels.

mvt297z.png5zEKEsG.png

Boss time! Expect bosses from here on out to have a few capped stats, if not more.

As for this boss, he's using another brave weapon, but unlike the bosses before him, actually has the con to use it properly without any AS loss, making him a dangerous threat. Lure him out, then crush him with your ranged attackers quickly.

6lRWaUH.png

Hawkeye gets a solid level luring out the boss to kick off the festivities.

fArkJjQ.pngH9nQX4Y.png

Plenty of ranged attackers hitting their marks allows Katt to come in and do a pointless critical (her crit animation is basically just her hanging in the air for a few more seconds before bringing on the pain), gaining a level to close out the chapter.

Death Count: Bartre (1), Rebecca (1), Matthew (2), Guy (1), Dorcas (2), Isadora (1), Priscilla (2), Merlinus (1), Katt (1), Canas (1), Lowen (1)

Next time: Hordes of enemies!

[spoiler=Growths & Comments (Geitz)]

Geitz's growths:

Hp: 100% Luk: 45%

Str: 60% Def: 35%

Skl: 40% Res: 30%

Spd: 50%

Well, his growths aren't the problem, but the fact he joins at a time where you'll likely have a well trained Bartre and/or Dorcas who can do his job ten times better makes him rather useless in the grand scheme of things.

Update time!

[spoiler=ch25: Clusterfuck Redux]

MSMjNB3.png

Threw a couple full Goddess Icons Hawkeye's way to bring his luck more in line with his other stats.

TBd2pDQ.png

Something else I just noticed...pretty much every enemy that can have more than one weapon or magic proficiency will have S ranks for both as this Wyvern Lord demonstrates. I believe that's what we call cheating sir.

TIRggZA.png

All in all, this isn't a super hard map. The main tactic? Wall up bitches! That's what Hawkeye is going to do in the northwest with Milia nearby for a support bonus. Everyone else is tasked with killing whatever else gets past him, namely flyers & Pirates. Heath deletes this Wyvern Rider, then is brought back to safety by Meredia and dropped with help from nearby party members.

B6oo1Mk.png

DAMMIT HECTOR! How about not getting your weak ass criticaled you dingbat? Rewind time!

sKjfW3X.pngqmg8JhI.png

Hector's been given some protection by other party members, meaning he doesn't die this turn while Milia attracts a couple Wyvern Lords her direction (and wrecks a Pirate for good measure).

wppG6qw.png

Here's a problem. This Pirate is going to destroy the nearby village If I don't run interference by him right now. Heath moves below him and attacks, delaying the Pirate's move forward by a turn since he'll be focused on Heath.

6vVX8N1.png

Meredia gets a defensive level up dropping a Wyvern Rider that went after Ninian.

9HCDiy9.png

While this is an empty level, I'll take the fact he single handedly dropped a Wyvern Lord thanks to getting a critical as an achievement. Makes the job of cleaning them out much easier.

H3HgiGa.png

Canas throws a heal Milia's way to keep her healthy.

JsZkq6n.png

This is going to be Katt's position for most of the map, distracting the Pirates and, after a few turns, some random flyers.

7vexlng.png

A Pirate got drunk at the local bar the other night which explains why he hit himself here, then got knocked around some more by Sistina.

zj1GCiK.png

Clusterfuck anyone?

u0jXywK.png

I think this is the third straight level of nothing but hp & resistance for her.

vZnK4c1.png

DAMMIT PRISCILLA! A little rewinding allowed her to get rescued out of range of any arrow spamming jerks.

sMT3CPt.png

That Pirate trying to go for the house on the east side? I think Heath's wyvern just bit his head off. Sucks to be him.

yBs4Y6g.png

Katt's still holding her spot pretty well, all things considered.

UJ8P5S3.png

Well now, are you going to pull a Fiora and nearly kill yourself ramming into a nearby enemy? Luckily, she won't. She's going to book it for wherever Hector is.

GA0UNmw.png

Oh wait, that Pirate that I thought got his head bitten off by Heath's wyvern? Canas nuked the dingbat and THEN the Pirate's head was bitten off. Silly minor details I always forget about.

dmAbMBC.pngcyBT54Z.pngzQjKLKw.png

The flyer in the green army has a chat with Hector. She can be recruited for a cost of 20,000 gold, a price I'm willing to pay.

This flyer goes by the name Farina and certainly is an odd beast. Despite her class, her best growth lies in strength. This doesn't mean her other growths are bad by any stretch. Quite acceptable actually.

The problem? Same one Geitz has really. By now, you oughta have a dedicated flyer such as Meredia, Fiora, or even Heath to do your bidding so she's probably a little useless if that's the case.

As for her promotion item? If you need one, it's in that house on the east side, the one that headless Pirate was going to ransack. Just be mindful of the Purge asshole at a fort if you attempt to get a flyer in range and out quickly.

Finally, Farina does bring some nice equipment that's well worth the 20k, namely a Killer Spear, Horseslayer, Short Spear, and Elixirs.

4b2uAYQ.png

Clusterfuck: Still piling up!

QVJ37Pc.pngw5upJCX.png

Milia & Hawkeye are basically slaughtering the entire clusterfuck on their own with healing assistance from the spellcasters.

Also, Hawkeye's been using a Halberd for most of this chapter. Two thirds of the clusterfuck brigade are mounted enemies. You can imagine how half of the fights that enemies initiated against him ended up.

opfthOP.png

Priscilla didn't get hp & resistance again? Shocker! On the plus side, she's getting a ton of hp for someone with only a 45% growth there.

hBhpHJr.png

Clusterfuck status: Slightly less clusterfucky!

RH6YGTA.png

Legault gets a level smacking a poor Wyvern Rider around.

ciYPnb2.pngknpQcpu.png

With the clusterfuck convention finally dealt with, the group there prepares to lure out the boss. Yet more brave weapons, but this time, the boss is packing all three of them, meaning a double hit that's likely going to be a weapon type advantage against whomever is luring him out unless it's someone like Sistina or Katt doing the deed.

VpG5mIt.png

I took a rather big risk by having Milia equip her Swordreaver. Yeah, the boss will still get a WTA, but that forces him to switch to a lance, meaning I can wreck him on the next turn.

Also, dear Pirate, please try harder to kill Milia because that was pathetic.

Gd3NxNn.pngLWNQT1y.png

Bartre & Dorcas kick off the damage party on the boss, each gaining a level for their efforts.

GKCFFTS.png3TCWnWb.png

Hawkeye ends the boss in the same way he killed two thirds of the clusterfuck convention, gaining a soild level up in the process and the boss's White Gem.

N8gf5PO.png

Priscilla's had enough of a lone Pirate's bullshit and blows him up, capping magic as well as getting even more hp.

ujo8Tje.png

So, that Warrior standing on a fort I need to take in the southwest? Canas decides to pull a crit Eclipse shot off, nearly wiping out all of the Warrior's hp in one go. He finishes him off on the next turn with one last Eclipse blast.

ChFg0ZU.png

Legault shames nearly the entire Pirate squad in the southwest, seizing the first of three forts.

TW0Xu0G.png

Milia kills off some random enemy to cap skill.

UdOg5eo.pngiqgzeEV.pngiiBFp1y.png31zidiQ.pngWtJh8sd.png

By crossing a bridge in the northeast, it'll set off Bishop reinforcements from the northeast fort for ~4 turns. Between Canas, Ninian, and Priscilla, the trio drained the uses of all the Bishop's tomes, meaning it's free experience time! Katt's share bumps up all of her stats nicely.

MXjrslK.pngyewUCZO.pngevWERaj.pngXqRcuao.pnghVuHyfg.pngyQHUX9A.pngiXgCS2w.png

Ash got a surprising number of levels from his training. Can't complain because he needed it.

After that, Katt beats up the weaponless guard of the northeastern fort until he dies, then seizes said fort to end the chapter. Two things to go over before the update ends.

sgelHFp.png

First off, that village on the east side? Turns out Karla was visiting it. Too bad she doesn't join now.

Kro9xSr.png

Secondly, Merlinus promotes at the start of the next chapter. He gets capped defense, but most importantly, is now able to move around instead of being rooted in place. This'll make doing the Torch glitch again much easier to manage when it does happen (And it will I assure you).

Death Count: Bartre (1), Rebecca (1), Matthew (2), Guy (1), Dorcas (2), Isadora (1), Priscilla (3), Merlinus (1), Katt (1), Canas (1), Lowen (1), Hector (1)

Next time:

hnQNxnX.png

Lyn & Eliwood get to not suck anymore, yay!

[spoiler=Growths & Comments (Farina)]

Farina's growths:

Hp: 85% Luk: 35%

Str: 70% Def: 40%

Skl: 40% Res: 50%

Spd: 55%

Her growths are good, but she shares the same problem as Geitz, namely she can very easily be rendered useless by someone who can do her job better if you put any amount of time into them, namely Meredia, Fiora, or even Heath.

After reading through 12 pages of TheMoniker's Corrupt Theocracy LP, I feel like I have regained some brain cells from this update.

o_O

Personally, no matter which one i read, i find myself losing brain cells. A little less from FE7if due to its nature of being not as terrible. Either way, terribleness causes neural atrophy, but the degree of terribleness is proportional to the rate of neural atrophy. MUST...FIND....GOOD HACK LP.....TO...SAVE........BRAIN.....

o_O

Personally, no matter which one i read, i find myself losing brain cells. A little less from FE7if due to its nature of being not as terrible. Either way, terribleness causes neural atrophy, but the degree of terribleness is proportional to the rate of neural atrophy. MUST...FIND....GOOD HACK LP.....TO...SAVE........BRAIN.....

I feel like I'm studying FE strategy with this. CT is, to me, a lot of LET'S KILL MORE REINFORCEMENTS and OH BOY STORY THAT ISN'T WELL FORMULATED WITH GRAMMAR ERRORS. Klok does have a good point though XD. Probably shouldn't have said that since I'll probably be pushed into LPing in that case...

Why don't you just LP one then?

no timez :c

I feel like I'm studying FE strategy with this. CT is, to me, a lot of LET'S KILL MORE REINFORCEMENTS and OH BOY STORY THAT ISN'T WELL FORMULATED WITH GRAMMAR ERRORS. Klok does have a good point though XD. Probably shouldn't have said that since I'll probably be pushed into LPing in that case...

My thoughts exactly for CT. As for if, i find if to be just GENERIC VANILLA STORY WHILE YOU ARE FORCED TO USE OP CHARACTERS AND NO OTHER DEVIATION WHATSOEVER WHILE DIFFICULTY INCREASES EXPONENTIALLY

Edited by RandomSwordmaster