Hottest/Cutest/Prettiest Tellius girls.

Daichi

You do realize that, like most 1st tier beorc in PoR, that her promoted model is a recoloured generic, right? In her case, they recoloured Lucia's model and slapped it on her, which is the only reason for the dress. It's entirely non-canon.

Anyway, I'm not going to chime in on the prior discussion since it should be obvious what my stance is and I see no need to start a fight.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that, like most 1st tier beorc in PoR, that her promoted model is a recoloured generic, right? In her case, they recoloured Lucia's model and slapped it on her, which is the only reason for the dress. It's entirely non-canon.

Anyway, I'm not going to chime in on the prior discussion since it should be obvious what my stance is and I see no need to start a fight.

Yes, I do know that. Doesn't mean I can't find it weird.

Geez, am I the only person that thinks Mia is ugly? (compared to a lot of other FE females, anyway. In general, I've definitely seen way uglier)

http://www.google.fr/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/f/f7/Miamovie.png/revision/latest?cb=20100510163040&sa=X&ei=zDxcVeLJNMiwUdCngMgO&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFhMGbL7I5Aq5KNDo3WKv6lrtz1Hg

Just FACE ME and say me that at least HERE, she's not at least pretty.

We're talking about the physical appearance, bruh. o/

I'm not giving my opinion on cutest, because I got a different opinion on "cute" :P:

So, hottest and prettiest girl incoming!

Prettiest: A tie between Mia en Ena. Unlike the prior discussion, I really like Mia's design and looks. Plus I fall for that extravert personality. Just my honest opinion ;)

I think Ena has everything I seek in a girl, pretty eyes, a fine personality, a nice body, yeaahhh :smug:

Hottest: Lucia Swordmasters ftw I really like her short hair, her eyes, her looks, her personality. Her long hair was fine but Imho short hair suits her very well! And of course that loyal behavior to Elincia :3. My dream girl :lol:

I seem to be the only person that prefers long-haired Lucia too. Geez... I'm sad now.

Naah don't be, long-haired Lucia is pretty damn good looking as well.

I mean, Lucia in general is Imho just the hottest girl ;):

I seem to be the only person that prefers long-haired Lucia too. Geez... I'm sad now.

Ow no, don't think that, imo Lucia and Mia are pretty equal, but I don't like the fact that her hair was cut in RD :/

lol, you're definitely not. Be far more surprised that people who can actually appreciate short-hair Lucia are starting to come out. 8P

I am another one that prefers short-haired Lucia. She's pretty with her long Godiva hair, but the short hair fits her better.

Geez, am I the only person that thinks Mia is ugly? (compared to a lot of other FE females, anyway. In general, I've definitely seen way uglier)

Probably. I mean, it's really hard to call any girl in Tellius ugly since the character design makes every female beautiful by default. Heck, FE in general is all about pretty female characters, with the ugly ones being characters that are sort of meant to be ugly (like Dorothy) or old hags (like Niime).

Probably. I mean, it's really hard to call any girl in Tellius ugly since the character design makes every female beautiful by default. Heck, FE in general is all about pretty female characters, with the ugly ones being characters that are sort of meant to be ugly (like Dorothy) or old hags (like Niime).

Okay, let me rephrase. Mia is ugly compared to other Tellius females, except maybe Meg. I never meant that she was ugly period. I mean, I imagine Mia next to girls like Sigrun, Elincia, and Titania and Mia just looks awful, imo. But obviously, compared to characters like the ones you just mentioned, she's pretty decent.

Edited by Anacybele

I think Lucia's long hair looks overdone and exaggerated. It's exaggerately long, and this is from someone who loves long hair (long, not DBZ SSJ3 Goku long). With short hair, she just brings out that "fierce" and sexy look. Grr~! (*´罒`*)

Edited by Soul~!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say Lucia is the "hottest" (loathe as I am to describe anything that way). I think I prefer her short-haired look as well. Elincia (Radiant Dawn outfit in particular) is still my favorite design for a female character in the entire series, though.

And, uh... Idunno, Micaiah is pretty cute. I'm hard-pressed to find any non-attractive ladies in this series, lol.

Edited by Ambulz

I'd say Lucia is the "hottest" (loathe as I am to describe anything that way). I think I prefer her short-haired look as well. Elincia (Radiant Dawn outfit in particular) is still my favorite design for a female character in the entire series, though.

And, uh... Idunno, Micaiah is pretty cute. I'm hard-pressed to find any non-attractive ladies in this series, lol.

You could probably go with the Laguz and no one would blame you as quite a few people find beings with animal-like characteristics ugly. After all, Lethe might be cute but all that has to happen is her shifting once in the throws of love to suddenly remember why branded are so rare.

No way, Lethe and Lyre are both really cute, even with their animal features, imo. :( Especially Lyre with her color scheme and braid. And I for one like animal features such as those on humans. I also don't see what shifting has to do with the attractiveness of a character.

Edited by Anacybele

• 3 weeks later...

You could probably go with the Laguz and no one would blame you as quite a few people find beings with animal-like characteristics ugly. After all, Lethe might be cute but all that has to happen is her shifting once in the throws of love to suddenly remember why branded are so rare.

Idk about you, but Leanne is adorable!

Hottest? Probably... Nailah, though I have to admit she's more beautiful then hot. Cutest? Micaiah or Nephenee. And prettiest... Titania and Lucia are tied for me.

All three: Jill. I love Jill.