Hottest/Cutest/Prettiest Tellius girls.

Daichi

Oh, right, I guess I should answer this properly.

Hottest: Sigrun and Nailah. Honorable mention to Petrine and Titania.

Cutest: Eh, Mist. In FE9. I guess I can put Sanaki here, too. But my idea of "cute girl" is vastly different from this thread. :P:

Prettiest: Long-haired Lucia and Vika. Oh, and Elincia, for her hair.

Most stylish: Get on Micaiah and Calill's level!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't, and I'm actually surprised. :awesome: Lucia's hair in FE9 is waaay too long. Long hair tends to be lovely, but it looks kind of overdone there. And in this case, she got a great haircut.

Edited by The Red Queen

Ew, I never liked short-haired Lucia. I was disappointed when I found out she somehow got a haircut (I didn't know how she did at first). Her long hair was always beautiful to me. I usually prefer long hair on females anyway.

Hottest: Elincia because a queen in armor riding a pegasus just screams hot to me.

Prettiest: Leanne, she just looks so graceful. And she's my favorite Heron.

Cutest: Lyre. Her style is adorable also.

It's a rather hard choice for the "Pretty" and "Cute" categories; I guess my tastes are too varied. But I'll give it a go:

Prettiest: Micaiah. Despite being a creatively-written damsel-in-distress (not that it justifies the trope), Those clothes look really good on her, too.

Hottest: Tie between Sigrun and RD Mia. The former gives off a "reliable older sister" type, and that armor suggests a very fine figure underneath. That blue-green hair, too...I'm a sucker for some hair colors, and blue-green is one of them. As for RD Mia, I rather like her energetic determined personality, and that timeskip had her grow up nicely.

Cutest: Illyana. Light blue hair, and those facial expressions. And that hairstyle! Her Sage outfit adds a layer of elegance I'd say fits her. Too bad they didn't really flesh out her character much beyond "constantly hungry" girl... such wasted potential. If FE9 really was rushed due to an anniversary deadline, I can understand, but still.

Edited by Tessie Spoon

Mia was cute in PoR.

She's a lethal beauty in RD.

Geez, am I the only person that thinks Mia is ugly? (compared to a lot of other FE females, anyway. In general, I've definitely seen way uglier)

Edited by Anacybele

Just go ahead and add salt to the wound, why don't you...

(I asked a question, but I didn't think anyone would come in here and just balantly type "yes" and that's it.)

Wrong. Somewhat.

Don't think she's ugly, but don't think she's pretty, either.

She's more cute than anything IMO.

Now Leanne on the other hand...

OKAY, my real take

Prettiest: Micaiah, I suppose. Great sense of style, gorgeous hair, cute eyes and stuff. Not really sexy, but really pretty, yes.

Hottest: Heather. No contest. awright, strong nomination towards the aforemententioned short-haired Lucia and Tanith, at least in her FE9 OA.

Cutest: Mist, I suppose. Leanne gets another vote, because I just can't.

Simply, beautiful: Sanaki.

Don't see how I'm wrong then.

I think being "forgettable" is much worse than being ugly. And Mia is very much "forgettable", in terms of looks.

(if you want to truly insult a woman's looks, that's how to do it)

---

. . .I posted in here because I forgot to add Laura to the "cute" list.

I don't really care too much about the looks of female characters in computer games ... but I have to say Nailah would be the kind of woman that's interesting to me. The rest are just annoying or boring little babies tbh ...

Geez, am I the only person that thinks Mia is ugly? (compared to a lot of other FE females, anyway. In general, I've definitely seen way uglier)

:(

How can a nice looking and smiling girl with a headband and a sword in her two hands be ugly?

The only ugly thing about her is maybe her voice acting.

How can a nice looking and smiling girl with a headband and a sword in her two hands be ugly?

"Soren! Always lost in your books...."

Though in all seriousness, it could have been worse. Could have been Mist's or Rolf's voice acting

Edited by Bullwine85

Um, because she's not nice-looking to me at all and it doesn't matter what weapon she's holding in her hand? I say she's ugly compared to many FE females because I think she has a weird outfit, weird hair (especially in PoR), weird face, and a horrible color scheme. I mean, purplish blue hair with green eyes and an orange outfit? That's just ew.

PoR Lucia is the true Tellius swordmaster beauty, imo.

Yeah, and Mia doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would be wearing dresses, imo. She wants to travel around and battle opponents and stuff, she wouldn't wear dresses doing that.