Hottest/Cutest/Prettiest Tellius girls.

Daichi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hottest: Petrine (I guess I have strange tastes...? I wish she'd have gotten a bit more development regarding her backstory and character as to why she seemed to hate Laguz but had a soft spot for Ena. I'm a sucker for a badass who's really a sweetheart deep down.)

Cutest: Mia

Prettiest: Elincia

Edited by Xander

I never got the Nephenee hype. I mean, you can barely see her face...I'm not saying she's not pretty. She has a pretty half of a face, from all I can see (not counting fan-art). She has pretty hair, maybe that's it?

Edited by The Red Queen

Nephenee allows you to see just enough so that you can tell there's something pretty there, but keeps enough hidden to allow for some mystery and imagination. And she's got that cute accent. I can totally see the appeal.

Also what BrightBow said below.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I never got the Nephenee hype. I mean, you can barely see her face...I'm not saying she's pretty. She has a pretty half of a face, from all I can see (not counting fan-art).

Isn't that the same deal with Lucia too? And Nailah, I guess.

In PoR, she was rather cute specifically because of her helmet covering part of her face because it made her come across as shy, which she totally was.

In RD, her body language has changed and she now seems comfortable in her helmet, so she comes across as more badass because of it. It helps that she quickly proves how self-confident she became, with her leading the charge against the rebels coming to her town.

Edited by BrightBow

for me, the cutest tellius girls are sanaki, yune, mia and marcia. while i need to be honest that i like the fe10 marcia more than the fe9 one.

and the prettiest girls are elincia, micaiah and leanne, and i think ashurena is quite pretty, too.

Edited by Empress

Cutest: Miciaiah, as well as Leanne. It doesn't help that Leanne's translated phrases and struggling to use common language make her even more adorable.

Hottest: Vika! She looks so beautiful. It's a terrible shame she had such few lines...

Prettiest: Would Vika still count? Ah well, Miciaiah is pretty as well.

Can't believe only one other person has mentioned my girl Lethe. I usually hate the tsundere characters like Severa but for some reason Lethe pulls it off more realistically.

Going entirely by FE10 designs:

Prettiest: Micaiah, Elincia, Sigrun, Callil, Jill, Leanne.

Cutest: Sanaki, Mist, Laura, Marcia, Ilyana.

Hottest: Mia, Lucia, Nailah, Vika.

Most Adorable: Meg

Edited by Jave

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious as to why Mia is 'cute' but not 'hot'. I mean, maybe my definition for the terms is different, or am I really misunderstanding her that much?

Maybe FE just doesn't do "hot/sexy" very often. FE characters are mostly cute, rather tame. Mia's no different. I think the only part she's "hot" is on that one cutscene at the end of Part 2...other than that, she looks tame. Quite pretty, yeah. I think Lucia has a ton of sex appeal, especially in FE10, short hair Lucia is terrible underrated (makes her look more fierce).

Cutest: Marcia, Ilyana, Mia, Mist, Jill, Lethe, Lyre, Nephenee.

Hottest: Vika, Titania, Tanith, Petrine.

Prettiest: Lucia, Astrid, Sigrun, Micaiah.

Edited by Xanaxian