Least favourite Lord and why?

Luchi

I have a lot of lords I dont like

First there is Lucina. Her personality is non-existent and as a unit she is for me just bad. She is basiclay a much weaker and fragile version of Chrom and slightly better speed growth. She cant even defeat mages at some point and that is just... she is useless since she dies quickly to from one simple attack.

Corrin, he just annoys me trough the whole game and ends up with poor stats in defense, resistence and luck and HP, making him a glass canon.

For Edelgard it is just that I personally dont like her because of

the blue lions route and think that she is the weakest of the lords caused by her high useless magic stat when you dont go for a Mage-Edelgard while having poor resistence and luck grows while performing underwhelming in every other stats compared to Dimitri, Claude and Yuri.

Also I dont like Rowan and Lianna since they are the worst written Lords in the whole series but at least they perform well.

For the same reason I dont like Alfonse and his sister but they are some of the worst characters in their game even after transforming them to 5 stars.

Also I dont like Lissa as unit since she always performs underwhelming.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Corrin or Alm. I'm honestly not sure which is worse. Corrin is just plain bad, while Alm is a massive case of wasted potential. I've voiced my grievances about them many times before, so I'll point out now that they're both cases of Gary Stu, and, when I find one of my old posts that went into detail, I'll put a quote of what I had said there, here. 

Hector is in every way my least favourite lord. Except for gameplay. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE GOOD?!