Part 3 DB

Haha just making sure. I want to make sure ike can reck the black knight with Ragnell. I know endgame doesn't matter because the laugh royals and ike can handle it.

Also... Another question... Don't spoil anything, but will selfies/bk's story be revealed? I heard you had to recruit sephiran in another play through to get it all.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

What DBers are you using? What difficulty are you playing?

I usually have 2 promoted DBers by lv 5-8 on NM 3-6.

Yes, Sephiran is recruited on 2nd playthrough which is nothing more than playing over clear data

Edit: also, yes yes yes and yes. Oh sure, Paragon exists.

Edited by Quintessence

2 units is what I recommend because you tend to struggle with 3 units (asides Micaiah and Sothe) due to the few chapters the DB has. But anyways, yeah, use your statboosters accordingly, give Paragon to Jill and Beastfoe to Nolan for 3-6, they should lv up a lot, specially Jill; by 3-12 and 3-13 you can play and switch Paragon between them, in order to make them reach 3rd tier befor 3-E, although you may still have Eddie at 2nd tier due to using 3 units.

To promote at least 2-3 units (Edward, Nolan and Jill) for part 3 is very recommendable. Leonardo doesn't have to be promoted at least for 3-6 yet, because the enemies only have melee range weapons.

Giving them bexp. is fine to increase their non maxed stats. On easy / normal mode you'll get enough of bexp. so don't worry about using it.

Using Lugnasadh (speed boost) and Tarvos (defense boost) is also fine. I would save the brave axe and instead using a forged axe for Jill.

Unless on hard mode I wouldn't spend all the status items too early.

They're rare in the game and I only like to give them to units, I want to bring to the endgame. My main target is to max as many stats as possible.

However I'd recommend to give one of the two angelic robes to Jill, because her HP isn't too great at this point.

Edited by The Taninator