This game hates me

lonelyVoxel

http://youtu.be/mC8J5RUJ9Ws

This happened to me. Glad to see another member of the 1% crit club! Something that happened on my Irl GBA was Ephraim critting EVERYTHING in the final chapter, only having at most a 10% chance Iirc, including Formotiis to death with a 1% crit.

No freakin way...well Sacred Stones obviously loves him and the RNG gods have smiled upon him.

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic. I don't think 80% crits are even possible in this game.

Ruin wants a word with you. Throw in Anathema for giggles.

Jesus H. Monkeyscrotum.

This made my day XD

From what you describe of this Ephraim guy, he has to be the second biggest crit king in all of video games.

It was insane

I've gotten up to 178 and think it might be possible to go even higher. Never doubt what it's possible to achieve in this game when you have one goal alone.

Anyway, you shouldn't be getting critted period by immobile bosses (both Pro and Par.1's bosses are indeed immobile) because you can surround your lead with enough support units to get a +Dge bonus, negating enemy Gamble.

Dang

I'm not good at this game yet give me 100 more playthroughs

Similar thing happened to me but it wasn't the boost but the closest mook to you, and it happened twice, once with Chrom and once with Robin. It's the reason I consider hard mode and up RNG-bullshit.

Gg

Ah yeah, so interesting story from TRS the other day:

These things had Gatling bows and attacked Runan (so basically if a Brave Bow hit four times in a row instead of two). I think he got hit like 8 times in two combat sessions as a result; each hit was a 40% hit rate and each hit also had a 1 or 2% chance of critical. Runan got critted twice in 8 hits and was only alive with like 6 HP left.

I also didnt have any physic staffs left...

Ah yeah, so interesting story from TRS the other day:

These things had Gatling bows and attacked Runan (so basically if a Brave Bow hit four times in a row instead of two). I think he got hit like 8 times in two combat sessions as a result; each hit was a 40% hit rate and each hit also had a 1 or 2% chance of critical. Runan got critted twice in 8 hits and was only alive with like 6 HP left.

I also didnt have any physic staffs left...

Gg

I guess I should of clarified I meant whoever was playing the game at the time althought it could be a girl too...

Oh, I get what you mean, the player was me (male). It's less that I've had good luck with FE8 and its hacks than I've had at least 10 different complete runs of it.