Sigrun is viable enough.

She usually has speed problems so just pump speedwings and bexp into her and she's fine

She is also best Pegasus Knight and I will fight everyone

She has the best site badge ty

She's useful in the desert chapter of Part 4. Have Tanith and Marcia there too and they can just keep spamming triangle attack. But they have to play a bit defensively and watch out for arrows obviously. It's not like Haar/Jill/Naesala, where they can just roam the map and wreck shit.

Edited by Radiant head

Eh, after we didn't get to see the skills of the Commander of the Holy Guard in PoR, her performance in this game is quite disappointing. Sigrun does not exactly have the strength to protect the Empress from the wrath of the Hawk King, to say the least. Her bases are rather unimpressive given her jointime but she also has her growths in all the wrong areas. Her SPD growth in particular is utter garbage. But at least she can promote easily and those promo gains are just about enough to carry her through Part 4. And I guess she gets more use out of Imbue then most units. But that's about it.

Still, she is forced for some maps anyway, so you might as well make the most of it. And at least on two of those maps, her flying abilities are quite an asset. And if you do get through the trouble of bringing her to the Endgame, you could have her fight some of the bosses there.

Edited by BrightBow

She can be, but you need to get lucky with her Spd.

They will if you choose to use them.

I rarely have issues with Sigrun's speed. Its usually her str i struggle with.

Overall, shes not totally terrible, but not the best ever either. I love her to pieces, so i use her.

And I guess she gets more use out of Imbue then most units.

And how. Its like she was built for that skill, which strikes me as odd she doesnt just come with it. Probably one of the only units that can use that skill well.

t's not like Haar/Jill/Naesala, where they can just roam the map and wreck shit.

Naesala isnt completely risk-free in the desert chapter. Theres a lot of guys with crossbows.

I rarely have issues with Sigrun's speed. Its usually her str i struggle with.

Maybe you're lucky, but her base and growth sure aren't what make her fast, and she takes a while to start capping stats.

Her Str is also not exactly a strong suit.

Maybe you're lucky, but her base and growth sure aren't what make her fast, and she takes a while to start capping stats.

Her Str is also not exactly a strong suit.

Maybe. Maybe its because i play Easy and her bases do alright in that mode, and her promo gains work wonders. She got str blessed last run. It was neato! I considered her for Endgame and she would have made it if i had an extra spot.

Sigrun is the worst of all the Falco Knights you get, because her stats are just awful for her base level, her growths are shitty overall: having tremendous Skl, Lck and Res doesn't help her because she needs Str and Sp.

What I recommend when using her is giving her like every statbooster to make her viable and more reliable, a Drop, a Book to cap Skl, a Wing, an Icon for shits and giggles and the Talisman to cap Res. Yeah, a lot of investment because you won't expect awesome level ups on her part, if anything you know she'll get Skl, Lck, Res and maybe Magic; you might say, ok but she can cap all her shit and I can BEXP hp, str and sp but the thing is she needs Hp, Str and Sp right away, and rigging her levels is a pain. So to conclude, if you cap her Skl and Res at base, you have better chances at rigging her Str and Sp.

With this you'll have a safer way with her and Silver Route will be piece of cake with simply Sigrun and a sage or laguz. So all in all, yeah, she can be good after a huge investment of statboosters, some BEXP and crapton of Javelin Forges.

Can she be any good? She's so pretty >.<

I really like her hair.

She can be decent, but you have to know how to it. She won't EXACTLY shine, but by sole virtue of being of the class she is, she has her things. If you really want to use her, you won't mind the costs. They actually aren't that much:

Save an Angelic Robe (this one, sort of high on deman), Secret Book & Talisman (not many want these, really). This will have her cap HP/Skill & Res, which are among her highest growths. She'll pretty much get Str and have a MUCH easier time getting Spd (she really really wants these). Her base Spd isn't really bad, but that 25% Spd growth is horrendous. Have her get Spd, she'll easily get Str on BEXP. Save an Energy Drop if you really want to, it'll help.

Then have her simply get kills in 3-11 with Paragon. I really like to use her along Tanith, they make a great duo. You can do something like give her Adept in Part 4, a +Crit. Javelin forge and stick her with Tanith (they have a Bond) and she'll have rather solid killing prowess, thanks to Stun, crit%s (high Skill) and Adept.

In the Tower, she's may be an alright candidate for the Dragon Killer Sword (forgot the name), depending on how she's doing then. Even in HM, she can be like lvl 12 by then and you can BEXP her for the stats she's lacking in.

Also, in part 4, will royal laguz be doing most of the dirty work + ike? I heard you get a lot and they are awesome units.

That depends, do you want it to be like that? She can do decent work alongside Tanith in the Silver Route.

Overall, I'd be exaggerating to say she's solid, even with work put into her. But I feel she's definitely workable, and I find her really fun to use. She pays off.

Save an Angelic Robe (this one, sort of high on deman), Secret Book & Talisman (not many want these, really). This will have her cap HP/Skill & Res, which are among her highest growths. She'll pretty much get Str and have a MUCH easier time getting Spd (she really really wants these).

3 stat boosters just for one level of BEXP growth in str and spd? yikes.

Not about "need", it's to help BEXP slowplay. That's when you have someone cap a certain stat so they can BEXP their other stats pretty much securely, it's a nice tactit.

All this FE10 talk makes me want to play it, but going through Part 2 is kind of a pain...

I've checked out her growthrates and was shocked!

25% speed growth (wtf?) and 10% defense.

That's even worse than Yuno from FE6 and the lowest speed growthrate of all beorc units. I always thought 30% would be the lowest speed growth.

However she's not complete useless.

Using her for the triangle attack is probably her biggest pro.

Her strength and skill are good, but her pathetic speed ruins her. Even bexp. is hard to use her, because even if skill and luck are maxed, it will be still pretty tedious to increase her speed.

It's actually quite a shame, because she's the leader of the Holy Guard with the task to save the Empress. So I expect a great unit with great growths.

Though she becomes to the slowest pegasus knight in the entire FE series and beorc in FE10.