• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

Banned for being Twilitfalchion, a truly unforgivable sin. (/s (I hope that was obvious))

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I guess I can't judge since I despise Lysithea with a passion for being really mean to most everyone in her supports...

Banned for having the correct opinion

Also banned because this topic was 2 pages ago, but in my (admittedly) short Fire Emblem history, the only unit I have ever let stay dead on a full play through (like when I was grinding fe7 supports if a unit who wasn’t part of the supports died I wouldn’t reset for the 1-2 chapters left that I was already gonna replay) was Hanneman, because I was trying to test my hypothesis that I couldn’t find the answer to that units who die pre time skip come back post time skip because pre time skip when they die they’re all like “I must retreat, these wounds are grievous!” but post time skip they let out a blood curdling shriek and fall on the ground while a sad song plays and they say something about their character goals not being accomplished/their motivation for fighting. I was wrong however, Hanneman never came back. And that was on a faculty run too, so Hanneman remains the only three houses unit I have never used, other than Anna. I TRIED to use her but she was just so incredibly bad, I couldn’t take it anymore. guess I should solo the game with hanneman eventually huh

Thanks for reading this paragraph to a dead discussion that nobody asked for.

Edited by Sooks1016

Banned because don't worry! You didn't come across as such. And I hope you feel better soon! ^^

I was just looking for a ban with a random word (I may as well have picked "cake" or "door" or something), and for whatever reason, "sorry" was the first thing that came to mind, which caused this misunderstanding, so the fault lies with me.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I was just looking for a ban with a random word (I may as well have picked "cake" or "door" or something), and for whatever reason, "sorry" was the first thing that came to mind

Banned for sounding like Marianne

Banned because evn though my parents only need me to try my hardest to attain mastery, I always get mad at myself when I get less than 100%. Probbaly part of why I dislike math...I just never succeed at attain my unrealistic goals, sadly.

Banned because I wish I wasn’t scared of practicing my instrument when others can hear, it’s just collecting dust and it made me so incredibly elated

Edited by Sooks1016