Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned because how adept are you with... installing mods? 😉 There are many mods about “saving the dokis”. I mean, the community developed that term for them!

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because you could do that if you wanted, as it’s what keeps the community alive today. While looking around I found out that people still post on the Reddit.

I don’t know what to recommend though, because the best one is still sad.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

the SayoriDate

Banned because no. Please god no. Nononononono. If you want a Sayori mod, play Doki Doki Salvation. Don’t do that one, I strongly advise you.

Btw, the best one I alluded to earlier is Doki Doki Rewind Club (I think that’s the name), imo of course. The ending is just sad. It’s overall a good ending (as in an overall good outcome for most of our characters) but not happy so...

Edited by Sooks

Banned because I actually ended up downloading the Purist Mod. I have no idea if I'll even play more of the game, but thanks for the recommendation and warning.

Purist seems good and non-horror, lol. Turns the original game into a traditional dating sim VN.

Banned because maddening will wear you out quickly sometimes.

24 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because I can't believe I sang in a karaoke night. That's so unlike me. LOL.

Hooray!

Banned because indeed, but at least, in my opinion, it gets really easy after chapter 6. Then again, that's when I started on paralogues to get things like Thysrus.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, and Benice. You'll be glad to hear I actually sang Baka Mitai for one of the songs I did.

Banned because the first step of conversion is complete.