• Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sidereal Wraith

• Sooks

Banned because it takes smart use of the warp, but it is possible to beat it without having to deal with any reinforcements.

https://www.fireemblemwod.com/fe6/guiafe6/ENG_cap21.htm

To beat this chapter without reinforcements, you'll need

• At least one flier, but the more the merrier. They don't need to be able to fight, but it helps if some of them can.
  • One warper, two (ideally more) uses of the warp staff, and a dancer.*
  • Ideally a swordmaster with an armorslayer or durandal, but legendary weapons or Bolting in the hands of a powerful mage can function.

You can also still get the secret shop with this method. If your swordmaster is looking flimsy, you can nab some boosters from the secret shop.

*Yoder joins in this map with sufficient staff rank and magic.

At first, you'll want to fly over to the village with Roy, your warper, your dancer (Ideally) and your bosskiller(s). Deal with the enemies that get in your way, and walk towards the throne.

Once you are at the peaks just outside the blue reinforcement zone, warp your bosskiller into the throne room and deal with the boss. A good swordmaster could do roughly 16-18 x 2 damage to Murdock with an armorslayer or two less with Durandal, most likely with about 25% crit chance and a solid hit rate. Plus, the hit rate against your swordmaster should be really low, so you can most likely afford to attack both on PP and EP; the bolting bloke or the knights could cause a threat, but if you have a silence staff on hand, you could take a shot at the sage-Or use a pure water on your swordmaster the turn before this.

After the boss is dealt with, (Which should be a 2-3 round KO, enough for Roy to get there on the next turn), warp in Roy and you're done. Lilina, Lugh or Hugh with Forblaze could also chip in an extra 15-20 damage if necessary.

It is not a brainless cheese map, but you sure can cheese it. Deke could also work, but he lacks the crit rates that swordmasters would have. Still, at a high level, he'll pack a huge punch.

Edited by Benice

Banned because your favorite map out of every map is the one with hordes of high move and high attack ambush spawns? Are you a masochist or is there some secret good design in there that you can find because you have the patience of a saint for that sort of thing?

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Are you a masochist or is there some secret good design in there that you can find because you have the patience of a saint for that sort of thing?

Maybe it's because I don't reset over deaths, but yeah, it's just supremely fun for me. I have to rush towards the end, trying to escape the hordes of enemies, risking going towards the secret shop, etc. It's when everything is put on the line for the enemy, and you have to do the same. IIRC when I played it, I lost about six or seven units.

Banned for saying something.

22 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Banned because learning foreign languages in general is difficult. 

——

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Banned because perhaps I am, nobody likes the same maps as me.

Banned because, at the end of the day, they are just video game levels.

Banned because not only do you have the base vowels in hiragana

あいえうお

a, i, e, u, o

But you also have blends as with English.

なにねぬの

The sounds na, ni, ne, nu, and no, respectively.

It's a lot to take in.