One Piece Universe VS Polanerf(JoJo)

Moishe Oofnik

P3 Polanerf VS the Entire OP universe

Rules

1 By 1 Not all of them on him

You cant use the arguement of Logia devil fruit are imprevious to his attacks (they cant react fast enough so no)

Borsalino and Enels Movement Speed is Lightspeed there reactions are not

No Stupid Stuff like EVERYONE SHOULD HAS A STAND IF POLNAREFF HAS A STAND its happeing in a cross universe arena K

Arena Range 10 Kms

Battle 1:

Polnareff Vs Zoro

SC striking strength

we’re talking about outright building busting attacks.

"Lifting Strength":

Weaker then reff who is peak human

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Are we talking old world or new world OP characters? Since most of the new world pirates could destroy Polanerf(Doflamingo, Luffy, any of the Admirals).

New World and just to disprove what you are saying

No OP character Can technicly touch Polnareff he moves

76xFTL speed reactions and movement

The highest reactions are revalistic in OP new world can stand alot of attacks from polnareff thats the thing

Just to put an emphasis on polnareff power

Imagine if you are a snail in a race vs an F-16

But then again luffys punches are comprable to nukes or even more then a nuke

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Would Polnareff SC be able to deal with Logias?

I think WB could take down Polnareff and then Polnareff use Requiem and won easilly Kappa

Logias Must be in there Logia form to be impervious polnareff if they can even react to him silver chariot requirem is universe busting and invinicble hence PART3 polnareff

No i mean polnareff can cut fire in the first place, hence the question

Although on a related note, if we are being faithful to the show they are from, the answer is obvious

One Piece Universe >>>>>>>>> Polnareff. Luffy caught Polnareff in the toilet and thats the end of the battle

And I think its fair. Were talking about a series where one character is so overpowered that the only reason he did not kill everything by literally swiping his hand is that he is unbelievably dumb

Edited by JSND

No i mean polnareff can cut fire in the first place, hence the question

Although on a related note, if we are being faithful to the show they are from, the answer is obvious

One Piece Universe >>>>>>>>> Polnareff. Luffy caught Polnareff in the toilet and thats the end of the battle

And I think its fair. Were talking about a series where one character is so overpowered that the only reason he did not kill everything by literally swiping his hand is that he is unbelievably dumb

>Show

>Show

A.Only Manga discussions and feats no anime new rule

If you want to discuss it propeply discuss it

The fights are 1 on 1 not the whole universe on polnareff

Missing the point

Polnareff being able to cut fires from like his first appearance, so I don't think its all that unreasonable to ask why he won't be able to cut every other form of inanimate object, nulifying the Logia advantage in the first place

Missing the point

Polnareff being able to cut fires from like his first appearance, so I don't think its all that unreasonable to ask why he won't be able to cut every other form of inanimate object, nulifying the Logia advantage in the first place

Thats a good point so yea logia isnt an arguement anyway shall we start Zoro Vs reff

Polnareff cuts his head a million times while he tries to attack GG

Silver Chariot is either incapable of actually moving at light speed, or light speed isn't that big a deal. Given the way that his afterimage technique works, it's probably more like the latter. If he was such hot shit he wouldn't have had trouble against comparatively slower Stand users like Avdol, forgetting comparable Stands like Star Platinum.

Also I'm not sure you even read One Piece, Zoro physically weaker than Polnareff? Zoro displays a level of strength that's on par with the most physically powerful stand in the JoJo universe haha

4029205-zorohouse.png

Polnareff wouldn't even be able to get close enough to hit half the cast of the manga, let alone actually fight them.

Silver Chariot is either incapable of actually moving at light speed, or light speed isn't that big a deal. Given the way that his afterimage technique works, it's probably more like the latter. If he was such hot shit he wouldn't have had trouble against comparatively slower Stand users like Avdol, forgetting comparable Stands like Star Platinum.

Also I'm not sure you even read One Piece, Zoro physically weaker than Polnareff? Zoro displays a level of strength that's on par with the most physically powerful stand in the JoJo universe haha

4029205-zorohouse.png

Polnareff wouldn't even be able to get close enough to hit half the cast of the manga, let alone actually fight them.

Jean Pierre Polnareff (probably the most badass Frenchman in anime/manga, as much as that is worth) uses his Stand Silver Chariot to intercept multiple beams of light from the Stand "The Sun." And before you ask, yes, these are actual beams of light, not "magic light" or anything:
34ni5wj.jpg
First I'm going to try to get the height of Silver Chariot's head. According to the JJBA wiki, Polnareff is 1.85 m tall. Getting the size of his head as a proportion of his height, I'm going to say that he is 6.1 heads tall, the mean value of the proportions given for manga characters in the Wikipedia article. The reason for this being that, while he is hardly a moeblob or typical manga-style character, his head is rather... oddly shaped, and pretty tall. So I figured this would make sense. That makes the height of his head 30.32786885 cm.
Here is a scan of Polnareff and and Silver Chariot together, where I scaled the size of Silver Chariot's head (with Polnareff's head I went from his chin to an area in his hair parallel to the highest visible skin in his head, due to his widow's peak. For SC I scaled from the chin of its armor to the top of one of the points on its helmet):
fkr281.jpg
The height of Silver Chariot's head is thus 31.80656161 cm.
In the first scan, he is blocking all of the beams with one arm (the sword arm), by moving it in a semicircular pattern and adjusting his hand to position the sword to block each beam. It's hard to exactly tell how close the beams are to him when they get blocked, but I think the maximum distance they could have be from each other, in terms of distance traveled before being blocked, is 1 cm, as anything higher would be noticeable. So all of these blocks would have occurred in at most the time it takes light to cross 1 cm, or 3.33564095e-11 seconds.
To find the distance Silver Chariot's arm moved, I measured the visible length of its forearm, and I will treat his arm movement distance as a percentage of the circumference of a circle with that distance as the radius (this will be a slight lowball as the overall path his arm seems to be moving in looks slightly wider than that, though).
Silver Chariot head height = 31.80656161 cm
Silver chariot forearm length = 33.69906679 cm
Circumference of circle = 2.117374813 m
Now to find the angle. Using the angle measurement tool in GIMP, I got 129.82 degrees.
129.82/360 = 0.3606111111
0.3606111111 * 2.117374813 = 0.763548884 m.
This makes the speed of Silver Chariot's arm 76.3548884c.
This are SC feats zoro gets blisted to hell
Edited by TTPK_Tal

I don't know why you're calculating the speed of Silver Chariot like Araki was thinking anything at all about that when it was drawn. Because he sure as hell wasn't attempting to quantify it like that. Who really cares if it reflected light, characters dodge stuff like that in anime all the time. Even in-universe Star Platinum is capable of similar feats of speed. Zoro himself is capable of slashing multiple times with such speed that other people can't even see his arms moving to make the cuts. It's common in anime and manga. JJBA characters aren't even that high on the totem pole of feats of strength unless we're talking about broken ones like GER, or purposely reading way too far into the Stands' descriptions.

Polnareff would win...my heart.

That's not how you spell Koichi. B;

I don't know why you're calculating the speed of Silver Chariot like Araki was thinking anything at all about that when it was drawn. Because he sure as hell wasn't attempting to quantify it like that. Who really cares if it reflected light, characters dodge stuff like that in anime all the time. Even in-universe Star Platinum is capable of similar feats of speed. Zoro himself is capable of slashing multiple times with such speed that other people can't even see his arms moving to make the cuts. It's common in anime and manga. JJBA characters aren't even that high on the totem pole of feats of strength unless we're talking about broken ones like GER, or purposely reading way too far into the Stands' descriptions.

That's not how you spell Koichi. B;

Lol sorry dude Zoro is massivly hypersonic (faster then the eye can see=/=Speed Of light)

He is around 600-800 mach (Faster then Gear 2 luffy at this point)

Mach 441+ is the final number for pre-skip G2 Luffy.
GER SCR KC B.I,G MIH are probably the strongest stands (universe level)
Edited by TTPK_Tal

Pretty sure that's exactly what Esau was talking about, that the authors don't actually think up such figures and judging them from drawings is bound to be wrong. Unless these things are explicitly stated, you can't really use them as proof or anything.

Regardless, as much as I love Polnareff, if he were to battle the entire One Piece universe, he'd most definitely be defeated. For one thing, even if Silver Chariot is as fast as light or even faster, it can't actually pierce, block or manipulate light in any way and thus, Kizaru or Enel would get him very very easily. This is completely disregarding other really bad matchups for him like Magellan, Shanks, Whitebeard and Blackbeard. But let's imagine Polnareff can miraculously defeat anyone. He'd be exhausted to the point of death at like, the 300th opponent at most. At that point even someone like pre-training Helmeppo could beat him.

I really don't know why I'm posting in this topic to begin with, but there you go.

Edited by Nightmare

Pretty sure that's exactly what Esau was talking about, that the authors don't actually think up such figures and judging them from drawings is bound to be wrong. Unless these things are explicitly stated, you can't really use them as proof or anything.

Regardless, as much as I love Polnareff, if he were to battle the entire One Piece universe, he'd most definitely be defeated. For one thing, even if Silver Chariot is as fast as light or even faster, it can't actually pierce or manipulate light in any way and thus, Kizaru or Enel would get him very very easily. This is completely disregarding other really bad matchups for him like Magellan, Shanks, Whitebeard and Blackbeard. But let's imagine Polnareff can miraculously defeat anyone. He'd be exhausted to the point of death at like, the 300th opponent at most. At that point even someone like pre-training Helmeppo could beat him.

I really don't know why I'm posting in this topic to begin with, but there you go.

What the thing I just mentioned are called feats (BTW the fact that araki ranked Silver chariots speed A rank is proof enough as he claimed that KC is FTL and both are A rank)

Calculating is part of feat calculations (Feats are still a big part of ranking and battleing)

He battles 1 on 1 each character day break beetween each like a gladiator arena

Starting from Zoro(1st Zoro is time skip) To Prime Whitebeard

you understand how fast is

76.3548884c. Compared to the speed of light traveling speed not only they cant reach to him as fast

polnareff weakness are against people like whitebeard how can destroy the entire arena with there devil fruit with ease and tank his hits really easy

He and his stand dont share eyesight so its harder then compared to star platinum (who is much much stronger and as fast btw I at 1st wanted jotaro vs OP but With time stop and rapid punching he has country wrecking punches)

Edited by TTPK_Tal

trying to compare One Piece and JoJo doesn't work too well. It's kinda like trying to compare the Dragonball universe to the DC universe.

I mean One Piece has some of the craziest fight scenes in the last decade of manga. I haven't read JoJo past the second series because I don't want to keep staring at naked buff men. If I'm going to do something like that then I'll go read Shanna the She-Devil or Black Widow.

Polnaroff and Thor. let's go.

Edited by Howard the Duck

Both FTL+ But Thor can destroy the planet when SC can destroy a building uber rape by thor

Fully Fed Galactus VS POLNAREFF

The Real Ubar Rape

Edited by TTPK_Tal

If you're going to do this stuff, then make a full VS. speculation thread.

like say [Pulling this out of my ass] Hellraiser's Alucard versus Blade the vampire hunter.

Lol sorry dude Zoro is massivly hypersonic (faster then the eye can see=/=Speed Of light)

He is around 600-800 mach (Faster then Gear 2 luffy at this point)

Mach 441+ is the final number for pre-skip G2 Luffy.
GER SCR KC B.I,G MIH are probably the strongest stands (universe level)

Who cares how fast he is, he's not all that strong even in his own universe. Pretty sure he couldn't kill people who are incapable of moving faster than an average person. People dodge his lightspeed attacks all the time in the manga, it's not a big deal.

Fact is you're talking about him battling people from a universe where losing half your blood in a battle is par for the course, and routinely destroy buildings casually. Unless you're discussing Stands that have powers on a metaphysical level, most of their strengths are mirrored or bested by most powerful characters in the series. The rankings applied to individual stands just don't apply well in the One Piece universe. One of Star Platinum's greatest feats of strength was to pick up a car or punch a building to pieces. I can think of a dozen characters off the top of my head in One Piece that do shit like that at least once a fight.

Who cares how fast he is, he's not all that strong even in his own universe. Pretty sure he couldn't kill people who are incapable of moving faster than an average person. People dodge his lightspeed attacks all the time in the manga, it's not a big deal.

Fact is you're talking about him battling people from a universe where losing half your blood in a battle is par for the course, and routinely destroy buildings casually. Unless you're discussing Stands that have powers on a metaphysical level, most of their strengths are mirrored or bested by most powerful characters in the series. The rankings applied to individual stands just don't apply well in the One Piece universe. One of Star Platinum's greatest feats of strength was to pick up a car or punch a building to pieces. I can think of a dozen characters off the top of my head in One Piece that do shit like that at least once a fight.

The JoJo universe (especialy the parts Polnareff is in) Have many many stands faster then him or on par with his speed Star platinum is a good example same speed or a bit faster then polanreff

Time Stop with rapid punching causes the strength of roughly a country (It is sure to wrek a small country doe)

If you want to check Polnareff performance in the jojo universe his P5 stand is one of the only universal class stands

1 Punch from Star Platinum can wreck a building thats the feat you were talking about

If you looked at my other post I nerfed Polnareff Speed So the battle would turn out to be more strategy in it rather then He Cut his face a million times before he reacted The end

Edited by TTPK_Tal

trying to compare One Piece and JoJo doesn't work too well. It's kinda like trying to compare the Dragonball universe to the DC universe.

I mean One Piece has some of the craziest fight scenes in the last decade of manga. I haven't read JoJo past the second series because I don't want to keep staring at naked buff men. If I'm going to do something like that then I'll go read Shanna the She-Devil or Black Widow.

Polnaroff and Thor. let's go.

Jojo has THE craziest fight scene in manga tbh. One Piece fights are generally we break stuffs with giant explosive thingy while Jojo's battles are more.... absurd to say the least

But seriously if Jojo characters are light speed, couldn't they just I dunno, blitz into Dio place and win easilly or something

Jojo has THE craziest fight scene in manga tbh. One Piece fights are generally we break stuffs with giant explosive thingy while Jojo's battles are more.... absurd to say the least

But seriously if Jojo characters are light speed, couldn't they just I dunno, blitz into Dio place and win easilly or something

Za Waurdo has the same speed as SP

And roughly the same strength so no

+Dio has his vampire durabillity as human and the fact that he can time stop and kill nerf from that

JoJo isnt a weak universe like most people think

its biggest feats are universal SCR KC and GER

Edited by TTPK_Tal

The JoJo universe (especialy the parts Polnareff is in) Have many many stands faster then him or on par with his speed Star platinum is a good example same speed or a bit faster then polanreff

Time Stop with rapid punching causes the strength of roughly a country (It is sure to wrek a small country doe)

If you want to check Polnareff performance in the jojo universe his P5 stand is one of the only universal class stands

1 Punch from Star Platinum can wreck a building thats the feat you were talking about

If you looked at my other post I nerfed Polnareff Speed So the battle would turn out to be more strategy in it rather then He Cut his face a million times before he reacted The end

Chariot Requiem is nothing at all like Silver Chariot, and it's not even controlled. I don't think we can really count it as part of the discussion. And one punch from Star Platinum can do a lot of damage, but doesn't destroy a building. Its punching combo will do so. This kind of damage is dished out by practically every high-profile One Piece character throughout the series, while Star Platinum is more or less touted as the most physically powerful Stand out there.

Za Waurdo has the same speed as SP

And roughly the same strength so no

+Dio has his vampire durabillity as human and the fact that he can time stop and kill nerf from that

JoJo isnt a weak universe like most people think

its biggest feats are universal SCR KC and GER

That's more or less what I mean. Unless you're talking about reality bending Stands at a high level like GER, the series doesn't really approach shonen like One Piece. Dio has vampire durability, for example, but he can't tank a hits that Luffy does on a whim. One undefended combo from Star Platinum and he's practically immobile, meanwhile the amounts of damage that One Piece characters sustain without dying is obscene.