OFFICIAL SF HUNGER GAMES (Sign-Ups For the Ninth Hunger Games Have Begun!)

Esme

Yep, if you want to join in with the game we just payed (which will take place same time tomorrow),

you can vote in this poll in this thread: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52483

Esme - there's no need for you to accomodate this signup poll for the UK&Beyond crew's games now - but thanks for that one!

wooo

ok!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, reading through the summary, you did literally nothing up until Freohr made you kill near the end. That's probably what I've been trying to do for every HG I've been in so far.

I'm still on 0 kills despite being in all (I think) games.

Edited by Raven

lol, reading through the summary, you did literally nothing up until Freohr made you kill near the end. That's probably what I've been trying to do for every HG I've been in so far.

"They say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."

I'm still on 0 kills despite being in all (I think) games.

I'm sure you'll get your rampage sooner or later.

WOW DRACO NO :C

fre I thought we were bros ;-;

And finally, some statistics of this game:

8b60463c60.png

Also wow I got 4 kills. Nice. :o

/in for next game, though I did place my vote in the poll.

Trying to vote for yes, but I keep getting an error

[spoiler=gif of problem]

2efe891d846b02382cdf4c6198bbd2c5.gif

If it matters, I voted for Waiting for Mini-HG and Yes on the previous poll, but deleted my vote and tried to do this.

Edited by Aura Wolf

Trying to vote, but I keep getting an error

[spoiler=gif of problem]

If it matters, I voted for Waiting for Mini-HG and Yes on the previous poll, but deleted my vote and tried to do this.

I wonder if it has to do with the other half of the poll getting deleted

Ran into that issue with polls with the sprite comps... Likely if you deleted a question it will be searching for that missing question... Polls need to still have q#1,2,3... If it has only #2,3 it looks for #1... If it has only #1,3... It searches for #2...

Just add new question for the next Hunger Games sign up... That should fix it...(also if you delete a question, the names will still show up when you reinstate it... Which may eff things up... So I would recommend a completely new poll question to not be confused on names/votes)

BTW, /in of course.

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Trying to vote for yes, but I keep getting an error

[spoiler=gif of problem]

Have run into same issue trying to replicate this... how did it fix itself for you, Aura?

gwKX5.png

>u>

Yeeeeaaaah so ipboard polls seem to be confused little buggers~

Probably still counting me somehow, despite my deletion of vote, and it now blocking me out of voting. D:

Have run into same issue trying to replicate this... how did it fix itself for you, Aura?

I tried voting yet again several minutes later, and the poll accepted my vote.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

man this voting shit is way more trouble than it's worth

scrap it? y/n?

Ran into that issue with polls with the sprite comps... Likely if you deleted a question it will be searching for that missing question... Polls need to still have q#1,2,3... If it has only #2,3 it looks for #1... If it has only #1,3... It searches for #2...

Just add new question for the next Hunger Games sign up... That should fix it...(also if you delete a question, the names will still show up when you reinstate it... Which may eff things up... So I would recommend a completely new poll question to not be confused on names/votes)

BTW, /in of course.

right now... basically you have to re-add the question #2, with two options... it does not need to be the exact same text... but it likely will keep the votes from earlier.

If you do that, and add a question #3 poll about HG 6/7 whatever we are at... we should be good I think? That would be the next games to sign up for... and then we can do two more polls after that before scrapping them entirely?

...I dunno. :\

man this voting shit is way more trouble than it's worth

scrap it? y/n?

Assuming this is the only time the poll is changed without deleting the votes (Can poll creaters reset a poll? I don't actually know), I think it's worth keeping so you don't have to dig through the posts =o

(On the other hand, you're probably reading the thread anyways? XD)

The only other issue I can think of would be if someone voted for getting a reserved spot for the game after the next one AND voting yes when that game came up, so then they might be accidentally counted for twice I guess?

Edited by Aura Wolf

I am having trouble voting, I get an error that says I need to answer every question on the poll, even though I do :/ Could just be me?

Huh, weird I voted first with no issues... But then I did check all the boxes in topic poll. Tried deleting my vote and voting again to replicate what you guys have been finding...

Yeah. Something got borked. Will rejig it asap. Think I will have to delete the original polls and re-enter them. :\

FIXED!

...problem was taking out Poll Question 1. Tried resetting the Themes/Topics poll to question 1 but that screwed up the votes as the old multi votes were still present in the new question 2.

...so, all fixed up now. Go vote! If you have no option to vote, you will have to choose delete vote, then re-enter your votes.

As to the weirdness of the votes earlier...

Yeah, the initial appearance of multiple votes in the new poll was due to the Poll Question 2 holding onto the old multiple votes.

Now the new poll is in question 3 to fix that issue... also gag poll in question 1, unless someone has a better question we should vote on. XD

As to what was going on...

Me: fixed polls

Klokinator: what was the issue

[The Errant Shepherd: ...got screwed up due to old votes still being in the new questions

The Errant Shepherd: also don't ever delete question 1

The Errant Shepherd: screws the whole thing up

The Errant Shepherd: all fixed now though

The Errant Shepherd: ...dumb/gag poll now in question 1's place, question 2 is back to normal, question 3 is the new poll

These were the issues I experienced with polls personally earlier... hopefully of some sort of help.

...as to whether you want to keep using polls or not, I'm /in either way. :)