Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boron, results please. Also nice claim Weapons. Baldrick/Paperblade and Blitz still haven't claimed, but they're all probably vanillas (and scum's probably hiding in the vanillas, considering Blue's role wasn't very good for fakeclaim purposes and it doesn't seem that he got one.

##Vote: Weapons

Boron, results please. Also nice claim Weapons. Baldrick/Paperblade and Blitz still haven't claimed, but they're all probably vanillas (and scum's probably hiding in the vanillas, considering Blue's role wasn't very good for fakeclaim purposes and it doesn't seem that he got one.

i made a second post after that saying that I read to fast and that they (baldblade) did claim vanilla and when I went to recheck to make sure I read to fast and missed it (i'm an idiot)

Weapons can you explain your mit/poet and refa reads.

Wait...then how was there a no kill? It doesn't make any sense. Blitz, did you somehow stop the kill?

Yes, can verify Eury's gift to my slot. Thank you, it's been very useful.

If I knew, I wouldn't have guessed wrong.

You don't know if you guessed wrong. The last pieces of information that was publicly revealed about Eury's items were her clues, which (unless you understood both of them but aren't explaining to us) don't confirm whether your guess was right or not.

pedit: your last post confirms that you're not sure what item I received

Blue's role wasn't very good for fakeclaim purposes and it doesn't seem that he got one.

Marth never had a chance to claim before we lynched him. How do you know he didn't have a good fake/safeclaim?

Also nice claim Weapons.

Is this really the entirety of why you're voting Weapons?

Kay/Weapons are town though, unless you think Kay popped in to make a vote on her scumbuddy.

You thought Kay/Weapons' slot was conditionally town prior to Weapons' recent post.

So what was it about Weapons' post that made you think "Kay had popped in to make a vote on her scumbuddy"?

Refa rolled scum again guise

Marth never had a chance to claim before we lynched him. How do you know he didn't have a good fake/safeclaim?

Is this really the entirety of why you're voting Weapons?

You thought Kay/Weapons' slot was conditionally town prior to Weapons' recent post.

So what was it about Weapons' post that made you think "Kay had popped in to make a vote on her scumbuddy"?

Refa rolled scum again guise

Because it wasn't in his Role PM.

I'm voting Weapons because of PoE, which you would've realized if you read my past posts. If you read my reply to Junk, you should have realized that I was waiting for a claim from Weapons before voting his slot.

Sorry, but you'll regret those last words.

Also I frankly don't care about your scumread on me anymore, just claim what your item did (if you didn't use it, then say so).

You don't know if you guessed wrong. The last pieces of information that was publicly revealed about Eury's items were her clues, which (unless you understood both of them but aren't explaining to us) don't confirm whether your guess was right or not.

Also forgot to reply to this but Boron claimed what her item did lol.

Ugh, you should've neighborized me. The whole point is to target your scumreads so you can have better reads on them (since it's easier to read people in OC than it is in NOC). Whatever, so Blitz must have stopped the kill (I mean, if he's just a vanilla and didn't, then there's not really an explanation).

The whole point is to target your scumreads so you can have better reads on them

unless you're me, in which case being neighborized with you in Almost OC Mafia scum means they inevitably become my townreads

Uh, wrong game (on my part). I thought GP said NSFMM4 for some reason. I still resent Euklyd for that, and Darros too. The worst part was when town didn't listen to my scumreads after they lynched me.

Wait...then how was there a no kill? It doesn't make any sense. Blitz, did you somehow stop the kill?

don't look at me man, I am a vanilla, though, I did come up with a theory. It goes like this, scum doesn't have a night kill, they either have a slowkill, like poison, or mass arsonist murder, or they have a day kill/ limited number of day kills they would have to use before *YLOs. However, this theory makes no sense with a full time doc claim, so, either Poly is lying (which I do not think is the case) or Mafia likely owns some form of daykill/special kill, that has to be used to kill a specific someone/one of the specific guys which will allow them to use nightkills or it could be that mafia members are so OP, they need lose a member to be able to start night killing, which might have been why they couldn't kill so far (I think the case here is one of these 2 cases)

@Poly, just for confirmation, your actions were N1: action failed and N2: Redirect to Boron, right?

@Paperblade, I am pretty sure Proto was scanning Mitsuki, not Eury, notice how he claims on D1 he has troubles reading Mitsuki and his Green Mitsuki comes out of nowhere (last post). As for his townread for Eury, it came from scumreading Marth more than anything else IMO. Proto didn't actually read the thread properly enough to know who really was scummy and who wasn't (proof: he thought I was getting lynched)

so, why is no one character claiming?

@Eury, answer to this post

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&view=findpost&p=3645423

and ftr, saying you want someone lynched over and over doesn't make your scumreads any better

@Eclipse, wrt this post

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&view=findpost&p=3647064

"Eury has content, so I don't mind scumreads off of that. When it comes to stuff like this, it feels like grasping."

indeed what I said was a terrible way to scum hunt, but with reference to the context that was going around (which you very likely ignored entirely), how was it "grasping"?

Blitz, we don't need any more character claims. As SB said earlier, it has no bearing on who's scum or not. For reference though, the only people who've claims so far are...

Randa- Milly Ashford (or at least that's how I interpreted his last line)

Refa- Look at my avatar, now look at me, now look at my avatar, now look at me, what do you see before you?

Elieson- Cornelia De Britannia

Polydeuces- Orange

Eurykins- Lloyd Asplund