Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a non consecutive commute. This is because in addition to the town wincon, I also have to survive (and I can lose this ability, not telling how though). And no, getting endgamed doesn't count as surviving.

It also kind of explains Marthipan's attitude towards me. If he was scum and failed a kill, he wouldn't be trying to lynch me. The only thing that baffled me was the N2 kill, but you explained that.

I'm retarded and missed the char claim because lazy

suzaku

refa changed his avatar very soon after the game began

scum doesn't do this when their character is scum according to the setup's alignments

uhhhh damn give me time

Green Poet/Mitsuki- Scanned by the cop N1. They could be the Godfather, but interactions with flipped scum suggest otherwise.

Junk- Has basically townslipped on numerous occasions, and is probably my strongest townread based on play alone (also if he was scum he'd jump on me, since I'm pretty much one of the last few "non confirmed" townies that can easily be cased at the same time).

Boron/eclipse- Was less sure about this slot, but if they were scum they wouldn't have basically cleared GP/Mitsuki (unless they're buddies, but the chances of that are like...really low?)

Randa/Radiant Dragon- OK, not as sure about this one comparatively (honestly, I could see him being scum as well) because some of his early content didn't seem scummy to me. Yeah, it's a weak reason, but well it's kind of more than what your slot has going for it.

From what I understand, this is one clear, one strong townread, and two lean townreads? Why is your reasoning then that I claimed vanilla as opposed to anything about the actual content (or lack thereof)? Are you speculating that there are <=4 vanillas in this game? And what still of the unclaimed people, which you said were likely to claim vanilla, right?

[spoiler=Code Geass spoilers, I guess]

Oh right, he only worked with Lelouch at the very end.

From what I understand, this is one clear, one strong townread, and two lean townreads? Why is your reasoning then that I claimed vanilla as opposed to anything about the actual content (or lack thereof)? Are you speculating that there are <=4 vanillas in this game? And what still of the unclaimed people, which you said were likely to claim vanilla, right?

Because your role is scummy (er, why you claimed vanilla, not vanilla being inherently scummy; I mean there is a roleblocker, after all)? Not speculating about the amount of vanillas, but rather all of the claimed roles are town or Eurykins (I can see her claim going either way, but she has two things going for her; the people she targeted are most likely not scum and Bluedoom tunneling on her doesn't make sense if they were buddies).

@paper

true, and he could be considered a brittanian.... I think

at some point he was in the same squad/group of brittanians as my character, Gino

Why is this a big deal?

it could give us a ballpark estimate of Refa's alignment

honestly refa's character is so ambiguously aligned in the actual show that I wouldn't be surprised if he's ITP