Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

I'm saying "I am interpreting Blitz's vote on Eury is because of [read my posts above]"

I'm not sure if I agree with them...I'm pretty sure I don't, but I finally understand why he voted for eury.

i don't know why eury would have to organize her top six or whatever count of scumreads, and then post all six based on performance, when there's definitely not that many scum in this game to worry about because lolhostmetameansSBprobablybalanacedthegame

I asked her if she suspected Proto, the answer was a no, iirc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eury definitely has had a ridiculously huge amount of scumreads as town. Uh...unless I'm missing something, pretty sure she's only had like three scumreads so far? Like I wouldn't scumread her for having less scumreads (I'm actually kind of thankful), but Elie is just objectively wrong there.

Not sure about what Elie is saying, but I recall Eury has had ridiculous amounts of scumreads as town before (like, once she scumread half the playerlist).

She did in shimmyingfarce3 mafia and we all know how that went for her

Mitsuki i wanted to know why blitz voted Eury

i reread blitz for like 4 hours

i reread eury for like 2 hours

then i finally figured out why blitz voted for eury

i think anyway

i'm still not 100% sure why, blitz just makes me think that i'm on the right track with interpreting his case on eury idk it's the best i can really assume given his lack of a concise two sentence explaination

I'm not scumreading Eury. I'm townreading her. Blitz ain't though, obviously

##Vote: Eury

I still think she is town, but to be honest I feel like this is a better move to do than NL, since it will help to clear things up.

I'm not even sure we're going to be able to lynch her given how things are currently, but well.

His first telling post is his reply to Eurykins early on (you should know about it, since GP commented on how it was super townie). Specifically this line ("Also, players can't be expected to have some deep thought and strong justification in every single post they make, so I find it pretty weird that you're asking me to justify what seems to be a normal response from hearing somebody else claim. Did you find my question to Poly to be suspicious or odd in some way?") in particular though. His Boron Eclipse vote is like, really bad, but the important thing is that it's independent. As scum, he'd have to know or at least a buddy would have had to tell him that there's no way in hell they'd sheep that case. Also his first three posts are like, soooooooo him. I don't know, admittedly I've never played with Scum Proto before, but if I was scum with him, I'd advise him to reign it in a little and definitely tell him not to make that Boron vote. Also the post right after that ("(my post looks so big, despite having almost no content; Sorry, I'm not trying to pretend like I'm contributing a lot. I know I'm contributing almost nothing because I'm generally not a fan of Day 1 logic)") is like...yeah. I can't see scum saying stuff like that.

tell me what happened in SF3

the tl;dr version is she had like 4 scumreads and was the town alignment cop, and ended up scanning the town psychiatrist (who got targeted by the mafia framer), and also targeted the cult godfather

uh here and crap so many posts. Well based on from what I got eliesons explanation I feel that eury's conclusion actually makes sense though and I can see it coming from town. Yeah while she seemed to emphasize on how she wasn't "fond of" proto's hydra stuff or whatever I feel like since she said she wanted to hear more from proto WITHOUT the hyrda stuff. I could see why she didn't exactly put proto on the offenders list because I got that she wanted to hear more.

uh panic reads go!

Does anyone have something specific they want me to talk about? Like I know I still haven't read the last few pages thoroughly, but there's not really any time for me to do that and I don't know what to do.

Still, if 5 people suddenly appear, we should just turbo Kay

it's not happening, isn't it

I am against turbo'ing Kay, cause will produce no further reads and I somehow doubt she is scum (this is gut entirely)

Elie, how are you even scumreading Blitz? Like you haven't even replied to any of his posts unless I missed something.

I would prefer to not lynch eury today on the grounds that I don't think she's scum, and also that I think we'd all be too confused by her current interactions to actually formulate decent associations anyway. If all it took was me trying to figure out blitz's read on her by asking and prodding twice, evidently she's a controversial topic, since the basis of her scumread is built on associations

maybe we could learn from people wanting to vote/not vote her, but i don't think we'd get much from her posts

if only i were prims

Votals 1.11

Eurykins (5): Blitz, Baldrick/Paperblade, Refa, Green Poet/Mitsuki

Green Poet/Mitsuki (3): Bluedoom, Polydeuces, Boron/eclipse

Bluedoom (2): Eurykins, Kay

Refa (1): Elieson

Blitz (1): Junko

Boron/eclipse (1): Proto

Kay (1): kirsche

Not Voting (1): Radiant Dragon

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. There is 1 hour and 7 minutes left in the phase.