Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read your thoughts QT with Mitsuki and what do you think about her reads?

(should have a post out soon...ish myself)

Poly's case on me is underdeveloped and half of it wasn't relevant to my actual vote :/

SHE SAT ON AN RVS VOTE ON ME FOR A GOOD TWO-THREE PAGES AFTER WE MADE ACTUAL CONTENT POSTS WITH THE EXCUSE THAT IT WAS A PLACEHOLDER, WHICH SEEMS LIKE A COPOUT BUT WHATEVER.

Already explained that this was a pressure vote. It was invalidated once I realized that you have a new forum name, and had been posting, and that my vote on you was not serving its purpose.

GP ALSO HAD NO REAL REASONING FOR SUSPECTING EURY (WHO SHE SAID SHE ALSO CONSIDERED VOTING AT THE TIME) OR FOR VOTING PAPERICK REALLY EITHER.

The reasoning was that Eury's questions to Proto were empty and artificial. There was nothing that could be gained from asking them, and her response to them was simply "OK, I like these answers" with no explanation as to why they were sufficient or what insight they provided. Empty questions/posts = potentially scummy. Pretty sure I spent a good three posts or so going over why I thought Eury's questions to him were fluff. The reasoning should have been clear.

SHE ALSO TALKS ABOUT VOTING ELIE BUT (IIRC) NEVER GAVE ANY REASONS FOR IT EVEN THOUGH BORON PRESSED FOR THEM?

I'd clarified that I'd meant Baldrick rather than Eury long before Poly made this post. Sure, I can see how it'd be odd if I were to voice suspicion on Elie when I had basically not talked about him before that. Yes, the initial name mix-up was my mistake, but Boron understood immediately and no one commenting on my post was confused... I'm getting the feeling that Poly wasn't reading my posts very thoroughly when making this case.

However, Poly did bring up how my lack of confidence in my Baldrick/Paperblade vote was an issue, which I definitely agree with (my hesitance when voting was pretty obvious. If I wasn't ready to discuss it when pressured, I'd have hid that hesitance. I'd also probably be scum.) Boron sheeped it later, so this addresses both:

I really don't like the fact that she voted Paperbaldrick while admitting she herself didn't like the vote. It feels to me like she doesn't have any actual suspicions and she's only placing a vote down "for the sake of it" while giving herself an opening to back off that slot at the same time.

And actually, this is more or less accurate. Let me explain.

My thought process was pretty much:

Paper thinks it's scummy that I don't believe he 100% knows SB's mod meta? OK, I guess he's either scum who already knows the hydra slots' alignments, or he's very confident town who's trying to get me to sheep something I'm just not equally confident of. In either case, I should be careful and not quickly agree to his idea, and keep an eye on any scum intent associated with this idea if he tries to push it again some other time where it's even less applicable/safe.

Not knowing much about SB's mod meta myself, I can't come to a straight conclusion as to whether or not Paper is scum. But given my current read, a vote on him is my what I am most comfortable with. Just from weighing what scum has to gain from making such a proposal, there is a fair chance that "let's lynch all the hydras" is a scum ruse.

Add that to the sudden "well, SB confirmed that he randomized the slots, oh well!" and it just seems like a quick way to toss the idea without having to answer to those pointing out its flaws. It wasn't received well by either myself or Boron/eclipse, the other two hydras, but town!Paperblade would have less reason to allow this to dissuade him from pushing the idea if he thought it was actually good, and if he himself actually believed in it. After, all, Paper's own slot is a hydra, and since he was willing to risk having his own slot lynched when presenting this plan, why did he drop it so easily?

His scumreads on Refa and myself consisted of just:

Green Poet is scummier than Bronn because GP is trying to weasel out of it

and

if I am wrong Refa is scum

He used solely people's reactions to his idea to back his scumreads. You'd think there'd be more confidence in that idea. But there isn't, and that's scummy, so I'll be keeping my vote where it is.

I should add that my inability to solidly read Baldrick also makes it difficult to definitively consider Baldrick/Paperblade as scum.

Paperblade pinging me + not having an inclination on Baldrick's alignment = "I'll vote that slot but I won't be happy about it."

Did you read your thoughts QT with Mitsuki and what do you think about her reads?

mm, we've talked somewhat but we're aiming to have consistency between reads when I do the eventual posting, so I won't be attributing certain parts of what I say to mitsuki's reads/reasoning and other parts to my own. unless there would be specific benefit to citing mitsuki herself, I'll just keep posting as I have been.

other reads: (pedit: basically just Eury)

-eury's first listpost/wallpost was good and all of her reads clearly did have thought put into them. the final bluedoom vote wasn't sheepy/derivative and it makes sense in the context of all her reads comparatively.

-re: the second wallpost regarding hydras and how hydras are meant to be played... I don't particularly like it because it feels like she dwells a lot on the two-way alley analogy (which I thought was supposed to be an analogy reflective of a single person's psychology in terms of game theory, rather than two people's conflicting thoughts?) and I don't quite see how this is relevant to paper's questions.

-agree with this:

There seems to be little to no disregard for what you two are saying, nor do you seem to give it much thought. If that's the case, then why hydra to begin with? It only makes things harder to read, follow, and otherwise figure out when two different people with two very different intentions/ideas of what to do are going off in different directions in one slot.

-eury's tangent on paper not seeming to address the possibility that his is a scum hydra slot is... interesting but not terribly relevant to paper's question imo:

"If you were scum" statement moreso seems to apply to your earlier notions (that a few others considered) of "There's probs scum amongst the Hydras- but it's not this slot!". After all, who would dare consider a scum hydra slot entertaining/throwing out that idea for people to consider? It'd seemingly be risky gameplay, but as I looked through the posts, some of them (oddly enough) contained the concept/statements of "So, BETWEEN MITSUKI/BORON SLOTS, WHO'D BE SCUM?", which, for some reason, implies that your own slot isn't a scum hydra slot. Weird, isn't it?

Why would this need to be established outside of pushing a paper scumread? it's implicitly acknowledged that paper's own slot could be scum, but unless he attempted to deny this possibility (which he hasn't afaik) there's no reason to point it out?

tl;dr - seeing some portions of eury's posts (particularly reads) that are logical/clear, other times I read questions or exposition on certain topics that I don't think are relevant and it comes off as scummy and/or fluff.

re: some people's mindset of "elie is just an easy vote/wagon right now because he hasn't posted much"

Elie is equally likely to be inactive scum as inactive town. if people are going to refrain from voting/consolidating towards elie it should be because his lynch wouldn't yield many associative reads, not because the fact that he's posted infrequently somehow indicates that he's town.

ok i'm logging out of skype so i can actualy read

but for what it's worth welcome back eury and lolblitz i'm not scared of you and kirsche deal with it i tend to disagree with proto's d1 logic and this game is not giving me reason to change it

but i probably haven't looked at something relevant so LET'S FIND OUT

literally so distracted that I can't formulate enough effort into focusing on a read of this game; i'm current up to the completion of Page 6 and you get my notes on it

NOW

Poly: #70
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=4#entry3634692
Miller claim is probably legit I don’t see poly fakeclaiming miller, especially this early in the game unless he’d have been told to by a scumteam. I’d buy it.

Proto #74
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=4#entry3634922
Surprisingly serious first part. This almost reads as defensive

Blitz #78
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=4#entry3635160
Votes Baldrick(Balblade) about paranoia, then calls me out because of paranoia featuring Eliemeta.

Proto #82
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=5#entry3635269
Still feeling the defensiveness, but with as much as there is, it’s reading town. I can’t picture scum carrying this on with questions as a response to questions.

GP #85
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=5#entry3635283
imo diff-alignment slip

Blitz #90
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=5#entry3635332
This post only serves to reinforce his grasping/paranoia from #78 I can’t get past this.

Paperblade #94+#95+#98
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=5#entry3635351
lol+lol+wow wat is this setup spec i duno it’s probably not scummy but it’s still pretty bold and something i’d imagine paperblade would do (or prims I guess too but he’s not in this game so yea).

Bluedoom #105 + #108
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=6#entry3635389
GP probably hasn’t voted because GP actually has voted
+
woah where’s the mayor claim? also stop being so poetic i can’t read you when you do that

GP #115
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=6#entry3635432
Why the Eury consideration again? J/C

Blitz #120
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&page=6#entry3635449
Strangely enough i feel like it’s weird for Blitz to post so much, early phase, about his expected absense

Pages 7-Current coming probably tomorrow when I'm at work and less tempted to like, lurk reddit, get engaged in skypechats, or whatever.

##Unvote

don't even remember if i'm voting anyone anymore but if my vote is/was on Proto then at this point I'm leaning scum on Proto and Blitz for reasons you can see in the spoiler, moreso Blitz than Proto. Though maybe the next 4 pages will change that idk all i know is that i'm bringing my life jacket because Eurywalls incoming

I didn't really mean proto but maybe i do im' not sure

this is called a waffle, ladies and gents. I'll be eating it for breakfast. when i wake up in 4 fucking hours damnit work

tfw GP avoided me instead of giving Mits' thoughts.

kirsche is town maybe? I don't feel like scumkirsche would do this

Baldrick disagrees with me on Refa

I think Proto is town but I don't recall the last time he was mafia. It just seems very Proto-typical ahahahaha

Would not vote Elieson even tho he's a useless piece of shit, he seems more like careless town than scum imo

I was about to make a post and then saw Paperstream posts.

Uhhh IIRC Poly hates millers so if he's scum then his buddies would've forced him to claim miller, I think.

Man fuck wallposts.

Also only two pages since my last post please what the fuck. Eury why are you wasting wallposts on being stubborn about your Paperick read? It doesn't even make sense, let me tell you that. Playing as a hydra ain't easy and conflict between opinions most certainly happens.

@Kay: Your post is extremely lazy! There are like, 10 pages into the game and you're singling out my vote ED1? Its like you didn't even read anything else in the thread, and that wasn't even my last post in the thread. What do you think about the rest of the game?

@Baldrick:

-Well I initially thought that GP was active lurking and not making a meaningful vote, but then when I saw her Poly vote I thought she could do much better with the content in the thread at that point, which is why I voted her. I mean call it vague, but if you saw my post where I asked her if she even made a vote, you'll know what I mean. I dunno how else I can drive my point across, otherwise.

- Just because my reads aren't original doesn't mean they aren't legit, townies can be late to the party too! Oh and my reason for scumreading Proto isn't even borrowed from other people, so TRYHARDER! Yeah Refa and Boron brought it up but its not like they scumread him for it (either this or I haven't understood their posts properly).

- Proto is scummy for his actions because he singles out the Boronclipse hydraslot but doesn't explain why the reaction makes them scum. For his reads on both Boronclipsey and PoetMitsuki, he admits that both of their plays could be from either alignment, but still doesn't explain why one is a better candidate for a vote than the other. Clearing Poly off of claiming orange is lame too, but this is unrelated to his vote overall, so that's why I'm not complaining about that.

-Idek why Elieson posted what he did but I didn't feel as strongly about him that time anyway which is why I said "Would like a response to this" because I didn't necessarily think his vote implies he was scum.

- What is the point of questioning questions? They don't get you anywhere as far as scumhunting goes, so I didn't question them.

-Finally, I've gotta ask you, what are your scumreads other than me? Not that I'm scumreading your slot(which I had implied earlier too) but I don't think I've seen you have any other scumreads other than me and you had been only asking questions mostly until you voted me. That's my defence, you wannabe American!

Whenever I see Blitz's posts I always get the same feeling I get from seeing Eury posts: despair and anxiety. I feel like busting my laptop to bits.
Blitz is known for really weird logic that's usually wrong but hits the mark anyway, so I'm thinking he's probably town? I haven't played with scum!Blitz in forever, also I've yet to read Junko's case on Blitz so I think I'll have to get on that and see.

Refa, why did you switch your vote from Green Poet to Eurykins? I read that post of yours and I still did not understand why you found that vote shift to be better, since you still seemed to have found GP scummy.

Why should I agree with Baldrick or vice versa?

Goddammit Paper, I wanted to respond to that quote, too, but I can't find the source. ;/

I'm having a hell of a time here, partly because I spent most of my weekend out of the house, and partly because my reads so far are "a bunch of town/null, and I can't tell who of Poly or Eury is harder to read". If anything, I wouldn't mind being a pure backstage hydra.

I'm not happy with Proto's setup spec and I'd like him to expound on why he thinks I'm worse than Green Mitsuki, especially since he basically said he thinks I would react the same way as I did as either alignment - so he's not even calling that a scum tell. Need to hear more from him, because not sure if scummy or just Proto being Proto.

Here is where I sort of agree with my other half, but for a different reason. I feel that Proto is trying to superimpose himself over SB, and then figure out alignments based off of that. Since Proto isn't SB, he can speculate about that sort of logic, at best. As he pointed out earlier, it looks like contribution, but isn't. While I don't agree with Paperblade's hydra logic (like, what if one half of the hydra disappears for a week?), the worst he's done IMO is quote without citation.

I have yet to play a game where Proto doesn't pretend to be the host, so it's a null read. ;/

Why is this tl;dr as long as the paragraph before it? ;/

Alright, you jerks, you made me read Eurykins (now excuse me while I ban all of you, except for Boron). First thing that caught my eye was this. I've been nodding along to Eury's points, as it makes sense to my extra-crispy brain, but the post I linked has a definite tone change (from neutral to somewhat aggressive). Frustration in general is a null tell. Still, I'll attempt to read whatever she posts in response to stuff - it's an oddity worth keeping my eye on, but not worth voting over.

I was about to make a post and then saw Paperstream posts.

Uhhh IIRC Poly hates millers so if he's scum then his buddies would've forced him to claim miller, I think.

What the fuck. Does this matter. And this caused me to read backwards. I reread this, and all I see is Green Poet, with some other stuff that feels, well, noncommital (why should Paper's postings stop you from making one?). His latest post (right after the one I quoted) reads. . .really aggressive, and like Eurykins, it's odd.

Oh, speaking of Green Poet, she was null when I made my initial post. The only thing that makes me scratch my head is this:

I should add that my inability to solidly read Baldrick also makes it difficult to definitively consider Baldrick/Paperblade as scum.

Paperblade pinging me + not having an inclination on Baldrick's alignment = "I'll vote that slot but I won't be happy about it."

Is there any other slot you WOULD be happy voting for? Since Mitsuki seems to be about as active as me, I don't think it would be a problem, unless she's got a hard town read on your top scumspect.

I feel like voting Marth on tone alone, but that's my emotions talking, not my logic. GP's logic for her current vote is something that I can't wrap my head around. As I trust Boron's judgment more than mine, I'll leave that vote alone.

Green Poet, if you're not confident in definitively calling Paperbaldrick scum, aren't there any other suspicions you have that are voteworthy - as eclipse above me pointed out? What do you actually think about Eury, as you've mentioned her before, and if you think Poly's vote on you is underdeveloped/you feel he isn't properly reading your posts, is he scummy for it? Does Mitsuki have any reads she wants (you) to share? Vote is staying.

Speaking of Poly, though, he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth ;/ I felt that in his latest posts he was at least trying to put in more effort. But now that the initial pressure on him is gone so is he. Get back in here, or else I'm going to think that you're dodging the game. Proto also needs to get back in here because he hasn't done anything other than setup spec and talking about Poly's claim. With the little content he has right now I'm not sure if he's scummy or just Proto.

Marth needs to give more opinions. Also, do you still think that Green Poet is the worst of the people you suspect and why? Has your reason for suspecting her changed or strengthened or … what? I don't know what your current opinion of the person you are voting even is.

Elieson is strangely unmemorable. I don't like this. RD, Junko, and Kay are also unmemorable.

Also, I'm going to be doing teaching observations for most of the afternoon tomorrow, so I won't be around for most of tomorrow.

@Marth

- I still think who should have pointed out that content and asked her to give opinions. The others can decide whether or not I have a point.
- Refa/Boron is who I meant, less that you were sheeping a wagon but that you were using a popular, safe opinion.
Timing's a harsh mistress, but I would let it slide if I thought your case was good.
- Proto thinks green is town and boron is scum because the former reacted similarly to the hydraspec as he did. I believe this is Proto's normal play, so it's not a good case.
-OK
-If you don't know the purpose, you ask so that you can work out their thought process. If you thought they weren't worth questioning, why did you make the empty vessels comment?
-Don't have any others of my own, I haven't had the time to do a proper re-read since I first voted you. Of the current cases, I would only sheep kirsche's Refa vote, he seems to have dropped GP for no reason.
I'm not convinced by the cases on Eury, but her paper logic doesn't really apply and she is yet to say anything about your other posts so if Jasmine wants to switch to her I'm not opposed to it.

I've seen most of the other stuff you say before from other people, and again you haven't pointed out any specific you want Kay to talk about. It reads like "talk about anything but me". PEDIT: Boron also makes a good point, you should really talk about GP's latest post.

@Boron

Last game poly had insomniac/announcer but didn't use either N1 and was forcesubbed out, I think you're wasting your breath there.

Do you think Proto is aware his logic isn't great? This might help my read on him.

Votals 1.6

Green Poet/Mitsuki (3): Bluedoom, Polydeuces, Boron/eclipse

Eurykins (3): Refa, Blitz

Bluedoom (3): Baldrick/Paperblade, Eurykins, Kay

Baldrick/Paperblade (1): Green Poet/Mitsuki

Refa (1): kirsche
Blitz (1): Junko

Boron/eclipse (1): Proto

Not Voting (2): Radiant Dragon, Elieson

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. There are 12 hours and 15 minutes left in the phase.

Will see if anyone needs a prod now.

Prodded RD/Poly/Proto.

Edited by SB.

Last game poly had insomniac/announcer but didn't use either N1 and was forcesubbed out, I think you're wasting your breath there.

Ugh Poly why.

Do you think Proto is aware his logic isn't great? This might help my read on him.

I've only played a few games with Proto, but what I do remember of some of them is people yelling at him to stop character/role/flavor speccing. I like to think that if Proto was aware his logic wasn't great he would've stopped using it a long time ago ;/

Bolded: Lol. Already explained it a while ago (latter part), and I questioned Baldrick because he chose to prod my clearly RVS post in a semi-serious manner. Being curious as to what smeone's doing ED1 shouldn't be a crime, but you seem to be painting it as such.

Bolded #2: For one, I never once implied or claimed that he was role-fishing (though I vaguely remember someone else in the thread pulling up that possibility- don't remember who though), so that in itself is a false accusation. Secondly, it's not necessarily common for people to seem so hesitant/doubtful of a miller claim (given that Poly did NOT seem to post it in a joking manner or anything of the sort), so I opted to ask him about his seemingly odd reaction to his claim? (Please, stop making me beat this dead horse.)

Bolded #4. Your reading skills/accusations continue to astound me, honestly. Quoting myself from earlier:

1. Please tell me where I paint him as "scummy" in my tl;dr/overall post? Nice attempt to try and misrep what I said/did though.

2. Most of my concern/thoughts on Proto's posts are because they seem to wrap around PB's Hydra concept shit for the most part, which I (as I stated now and have MULTIPLE times) disagree with. Thus, I wished to hear more from him, hopefully with lesser input from using the Hydra slot concept.

So. Why exactly are you voting for me, Blitz? Because I disagree with your notion that the "Hydra slot" PB thing is a good thing? The fact that I asked Baldrick about his semi-serious post that was poking at my clearly RVS post? Because I'm having a hard time figuring out why exactly your vote's on me, as the reasons don't really seem valid.

the first point, I guess I can accept, but your question does sound more like a reaction

@underlined , that is exactly what my point is, you didn't say anything of it directly, but you went in and made people thik that way about Proto, well at least I can say, when I read your post#75 at first,

"However, why ask about the legitimacy of the claim in that manner? (Seems doubtful, or otherwise at least a bit skeptical for any sort of reason.) Do you think he'd have any reason to fakeclaim it/say it, if he isn't being serious with his claim? (TL;dr: Thoughts?)"

the first impression I got was,

"Proto must be doing something like rolefishing". Bu when I read Proto's post, it felt more like your post was what made me think that way and not Proto's original.

and as for your post #164, you have used the words

"> Vision as a whole seems tunneled on the hydras, and (as you yourself commented on with your last post) not a whole lot of other content regarding anyone/anything else."

this line sounds far more like a case than anything else and yout you didn't place him under your suspicions list at the bottom. As for why this line is representing throwing dirt on Proto is IMO because of the word selections. You used the terms "tunneled" which we all consider scummy and the last underlined part, where you are heavily implying what he is doig is wong.

so, my conclusion is, you are trying to create Proto into a lynch option, but you aren't taking the steps yourself by painting him scummy with your posts and therefore, I think you have scum intentions. (I would have 0 problems with this if you were taking the initiative yourself however)

I have yet to read the rest of the thread after Eury's wallpost however, lol

@Boron

My thoughts are if he was aware, he's town, because if he was scum he'd probably discuss it with his buddies and they would talk him out of it. As it is, he would be a good vig target but we don't have a shortage of those. ;\

@Blitz

Your "eury was trying to paint proto as scummy" case has one huge hole in it; it assumes people would read eury's wallposts??? Checkmate, atheists.

But I do like that point, so yeah

Current lynch priority is Marth > Refa > Eury

@Eurykins

-Your RD read is filler. Also he's town for saying that.

-Your scumread on Baldrick/Paperblade is uh entirely based on Paper's suggestion and disagreements with how they're playing as a hydra (how is that scummy) if I'm not mistaken. That's uh...bad.

-Eh, fair enough, I guess (this is in response to your response to my case on you, since it's kind of hard to tell please make smaller posts in the future). For me, your post just read as if you weren't really bothered by Poly scumreading you which felt weird as town (like, I dunno bias, but I just couldn't see town acting that way) but your reply was reasonable.

-Elie read is also filler, I don't get what the point is in including these reads when they're just wasted space.

-What is your read on Poly? You write a few lines on him yet I can't really get anything out of it?

-I was scumreading Bluedoom as well, but I fail to see how him calling out GP is hypocritical. GP had a lot of posts at the time while he did not; it's only natural to expect that she had a vote. Also she didn't have a real vote, sorry RVS votes don't count.

-I'm fine with your conclusion on Blitz (yeah, he was tunneling on Baldrick/Paper), but 1) why does that bother you if Baldrick/Paper is one of your scumreads and 2) you don't have a conclusion on Blitz.

-You're fine with kirsche's post despite him scumreading someone you're not bothered with. Did this not at least make you reevaluate your townread on me?

-Proto read is fine.

-Junko read is good; I mean the read is fine by itself, but the wording seems like it'd come from town over scum. Ugh...

-Rest of your post is fine.

-Not sure if you'd be so persistent in defending your Paperblade/Baldrick read as scum though. Mreh, mafia is hard.

Overall: Still bothered by Eurykins. My original case isn't valid anymore and she's done some things that make less sense as scum but overall her reads post is just a lot of filler, some decent town reads, and a bunch of flopping around on like everyone else (like I don't think three scumreads is bad for this point of the day, but two of those scumreads I have issues with soo...). This is particularly worse for you since you generally don't have trouble scumreading a bunch of people as town. Full disclosure, I didn't read Eurykins' latest post because I've already taken long enough making this post as it is.

@Bluedoom

-I agree that Proto's vote on Boron is terrible, but he's still town because several of his posts just don't make sense as scum.

-Agree with you about Elieson, though.

-Yeah, I mostly asked questions because I was having a hard time reading people. Kind of still the case now, except I do have more scumreads so it's not all that bad haha. Unfortunately pressing scumreads kind of stresses me out which is why I haven't posted in forever (well, also because Eurykins' wall posts).

-Actually his defense to Baldrick's questions makes no sense to me as scum. I don't know how to describe it...like, it's way too genuine.

-The answer to your question is in my kirsche post. I don't get why so many people are questioning this, it seemed obvious as fuck to me...

Overall: Wouldn't vote. My scumread on him was just a sheep from Baldrick, but it's not worth sheeping anymore. My only issues are how he hasn't elaborated on his scumread of GP (like she made a few posts...thoughts?).

@Junko

-My elaboration is the bolded part in my reply with Eurykins. Don't really know how much more I can elaborate on it, though.

@Green Poet

-Having a pressure vote when there is actual content is still bad. Why would you pressure Poly (who you assumed was inactive) over people you were bothered with who were active?

-Other replies to Poly are fine. The part where she replies to Poly's issues about her lack of confidence is actually a towntell (someone will be like why, so I'll say "it just is also fuck you").

-No issues with your reply to Boron. Your reasoning for voting Paperblade is pretty weak though, and it just seems that you're tunneling in on his slot without looking for scum elsewhere at this point.

Overall: Basically torn on her; she's done some things that don't make sense as scum but at the same time I don't like how she just kind of coasted on her Poly vote and then most of her interactions since have been with Paperblade (defense posts don't count for or against her since it can come from either alignment). Would vote over Eurykins (despite having a stronger read on Eurykins) because I'd rather not vote with kirsche, but it'd be wonderful if Mitsuki could post at least a few times because Mitsuki is like way easier to read. As it is, all there is is a town read on Eury which I don't agree with.

@Elieson

I think he'd put more effort into defending himself as scum (rather than basically saying "you guys are chumps" to the people who are scumreading him, which NGL I kind of admire on some level), but it's hard to read his post when he has like zero scum reads in it. He can live for another day.

@Kirsche

-GP wasn't OK with Paperblade's idea though. I don't...it's obvious that she didn't have a definite stance. You're the one who's nitpicking here.

-OK, fair enough. Didn't realize there was a difference but whatever.

-Pretty sure I was like at least the second person to vote GP. It's not a bandwagon at that point by any definition of the word. My play before then was perfectly fine, I commented on pretty much every thing and gave my stances on the issues at hand (the only time I didn't was when I LOST MY POST, which I'm pretty sure I stated at the time). Also I'm not going to take shit about "looking on the sidelines" from someone who didn't even start playing until 24 hours in and has made a fairly minimalist post roughly every 24 hours.

-The reason I dropped the Junko case was because he read as town on a more thorough read. Maybe if you actually read my posts, you'd get where I was coming from rather than just tunneling in on me. Did you not see GP's post where she replied to my case on her? She basically refuted my case and I had no issues with said reply. I don't think my Eury case was actually stronger but it had the tangible benefit of not being destroyed. The only issues I had with GP at that point where things other people pointed out, and I wanted to see her replies to those before commenting on it myself.

Overall: I'll fully admit that my case is biased because his case on me is like, terrible (this is more telling than it is for other people because kirsche is really good as town) and at this point he's just coming up with reasons to back up his case rather than actually evaluating a read on me. Doesn't help that he's basically made zero effort to evaluate any of my later posts, for whatever reason. Also he's basically doing the same thing he did in CYOU'RE where he tunneled on a townie (yeah, Shin was an ITP, but he might as well have been town as far as kirsche knew) for days with minimal reads elsewhere, That crap might have worked on Shin (mostly because he didn't care that game), but it's not going to work here.

##Unvote

##Vote: kirsche

PS If anyone is confused about any of my reads, I can specify because at the moment I have a bunch of town reads (Radiant Dragon, Paperblade/Baldrick, Refa, Polydeuces, Blitz, Proto, Junko, Boron/Eclipse, Bluedoom) and several people who I'm not townreading (Green Poet/Mitsuki, Eurykins, kirsche). I barely have any true null reads at this point (pretty sure it's just Kay and Elieson, please post more kthnx). The only people I would support a vig on are my scumreads/null reads at this point, obviously.

Also going to spend most of my free time today catching up on RP's and other things, so don't expect any more huge analysis posts. Will be here for deadline.

Green Poet is so much love, but this hydra is going terribly wrong.

##unvote

##vote: Proto

I heard people wanted my reads so let's get to that.

As some people have pointed out, Proto's reply to Eury here feels way too agressive; specially the second paragraph. There wasn't really much pressure on him, so he comes across as self-conscious.

Also, I don't like how he asks Eury "Did you find my question to Poly to be suspicious or odd in some way?" and then there's no followup on Eury the rest of the game; it feels like Proto was asking that question just for the sake of discrediting Eury, and not to actually get a read.

I know that Proto is not to be expected to post and contribute a lot during D1, but he feels concerned when he brings up the topic about not posting much. I don't think his attitude is natural. Check the first line on this post for instance, and how he repeats that he's not going to contribute a lot and how that's normal for him on his next post.

Green Poet also brought up a good point on our QT on how he might have been trying to buddy her here, almost at the bottom of the post. While I think Green Poet has been doing well, I think calling her perfectly rational is overdoing it, specially when Proto doesn't think she's town for that. Looks like he was posting about if for the sake of flattering her.

Also, according to Green Poet, Boron and her basically had the same kind of reaction to Paperblade's idea that one of the hydras was scum. Green Poet believes that Proto scumread Boron and Eclipse but not her because she defended him, since it would be unconvenient to turn against someone who is townreading you.

I'm not sure if Green Poet finds this scummy or not since she didn't post about it, but I do.

Overall I think Proto is too afraid of being suspected and trying to cover for it, in spite of the little pressure there's been on him when he made his posts. I don't think town would be so concerned.

Other than this I have another scumread but I'm willing to shut up about it for a while since I always screw up on that person (guess what, I'm scumreading Refa again) and a bunch of townreads.

I don't see where Eury's been afraid and concerned and I think she's just posting like she does when she's town. She's a townread of mine, and I see her motivation as genuine. @People who are scumreading her: could you make a small summary of the cases on her?

I'll be back later and hopefully I'll ISO Marth.