Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

Kay/Poly/RD just get vigged already 8).

no u

I can't figure out if Eury's just really off her game at this point, or just super scummy. RD is similarly hard to read, but I could probably go RD over Eury at this point based on RD having no actual reads which is really bad (unless I missed something in which case fuck me) as opposed to Eury who's making her usual big-ass wallposts that I really don't wanna fucking read at any point (even if I'm on my laptop and not sleepy as fuck).

##Vote: RD

Don't think I'd lynch anyone else but those two and maybe Proto today. Kay/Eury should definitely get vigged.

I'm probably dead tomorrow anyways so.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I just realized that the roleshit that makes me have other issues with RD/Proto also applies to Paper as well. Still doubt he's scum, but something to note in the event that I do die. Maybe.

I have been (passively) thinking about what Elie did this phase and I think I figured out what Elie was doing/trying to do (basically, making a huge guess here)

so, are you really the roleblocker and was I your real target?

Guess who's agreeing with her hydra partner for once!

I think this post by Marth is scummy. He's answering to Paperblade, except Paperblade was clearly not waiting for an answer, so it feels weird that he did answer, specially considering that he's not giving thoughts on other people's reads overall.
Now look at Paperblade's post. If I'm interpreting it the right way, he was undecided on whether to clear Poly or not based on the claim. Then Marth suggests a possible scenario where Poly might have claimed miller as scum.
I see this as Marth trying to shoot down other people's (potential) townreads, specially considering that he had no real thoughts on Poly.

But that's not all, as I think he's doing exactly the same here with Elie.

I have no new thoughts on Proto, as I see his D2 play as null. He should get a vote already, though.
@Proto, could you reply to my case on you here? From where to where did you read from the thread when you were active before deadline? You don't need to give me the exact posts, but I'd like to have a general idea.

Blitz vs Eury feels like a town slapfight. Sorry to say this, but your cases on each other look like you're just reactionary.

I still think Refa is scum on gut HAHAHAHAH but I'm probably going to wait until I get reads on everyone else so that I can PoE him as either alignment.

mayor should be easily alignment provable at MYLO/LYLO, I believe, which is why I haven't really talked about him until now. (Well currently I'm not seeing scum!mayor in the setup ITP is plausible though but we haven't had any signs of that yet).

Please clarify what you mean by this.

Marth, my mayor deactivates at MYLO/LYLO, so if you're townreading me because of that, you like shouldn't. Do you seriously think SB would let me become that obvious town after Conspiracy?

PS Fuck Conspiracy Mafia.

PSS Yes, I'm reading the thread now.

[spoiler=THE CHRONICLES OF A SCUMHUNTER: PART ONE]

riding-on-cars-o.gif

I didn't hook mits though after tonight i might hook someone else, if i'm even hooker oooooooooo ooooooo mysteeeeeeeeeriiiiouuuusssssssssssss

yeh that was a reaction test but let's see just how far i can ride on a car until i spot slipups that make my reaction test entirely worthwhile. we need to compare behavior and initial conversation with long term discussion

BUT FIRST WE NEED TO MAKE THE DREADED TRANSITION BETWEEN THE PRE-REACTION TEST AND THE POST-REACTION TEST

Although I guess optimal Roleblocker play would be to be like case the guilty party in question, but that'd probably be obvious to scum anyways.

Paper asked this too but why are so many people discussing guilty reports for an easy day 2 when the only defintive thing for a day's worth of lynching would actually be a cop/follow report. hooker or maybe jailer would probably be the closest thing, as a watcher report would give only so much as well unless a pretty specific count of two players visited a certain person.

keep note of this, because later on we're gonna get a load of this guy

Pretty sure scum would consolidate on Kirsche though (hence my analysis on the most suspicious people who voted him) because a mislynch is always better than a No Lynch.

See about this; it rides on several thought processes, which i think are too specific to really roll with. the thought processes in question here on this neat little bullet list are what i think goes from the easiest thought process to the most difficult to assume yet still reasonable thought process

• scum is consolidating on a D1 mislynch to protect eury
  • scum gets benefit from pushing town!kirsche over ?!eury
  • eury isnt even scum to begin with but it sure makes her look bad by surviving what was almost a 1v1 today now that kirsche is dead
  • if neither eury or kirsche are scum, then scum needs to get a lynch somewhere, preferably on a lynch that people won't object to. people objected to eury (about...35-40%) so it's more challenging to hop on that wagon of "ooo, ehhh i'm not sure uhhhhhhh maybe she's scum idk maybe not", whereas with kirsche, it was a much smaller number of people not supporting a kirsche lynch. thus, it's an easy wagon to hop on, and an easy wagon to look at and spot scum on. scum can hide easier on not-kirsche wagon, meanwhile town is desperate for a lynch because otherwise nobody knows anything and with a scumteam of probably 4, scum can afford to take the gamble of dodging the only things that might incriminate them; a process which catches the killer on the kill, or an outright alignment check

With the first bullet, we're looking at a likely situation with just a simple "scum wants to protect eury", but as we proceed down the list, you can see other possibilities that make just as much sense, given the intelligence of the general populous here. we know scum doesn't want to be associated with a wagon, but they want a lynch. what's the best way to not be associated with a wagon? duh, not just jump on it. it's a tricky thing to analyze because people who voted for eury (and others) and not for kirsche contributed, but it's more of people who were around deadline who didn't hop on the kirsche consolidation wagon, or those that voted for kirsche early, before knowing that he'd become the wagon, that i'm more concerned about.

We'll double back to this later, because i'm gonna do a thing, where blow your fucking mind

I didn't make an overnight post because if I figured if I did, we'd be shot and it would be wasted.

@Refa why did you go read CYo'ure and not pay attention to what was happening in the thread?
@Boron is there any explainable reason you were strongly against the Eury lynch?

stop being so town you did this in Duelist Kingdom so i'm basing this part entirely on meta since i know you so well now

You should ask like most of the kirsche wagon this, not just Boron

I'm not supposed to post but wait what

what is this?

fuck it not waiting to find that rainbow text thing HOPE YOU LIKE GARISHLY ORANGE POSTS

So, I need to reread, like, the whole game aside from Paper/Refa/maybe Marth? I feel more confident in a Eury lynch today (at least, moreso than "oh I think kirsche is town and nobody who can be realistically lynched is pinging me" way) though before I actually start finding stuff. Casing people on a phone sucks.

Also my character claim since I was in fact asked for it yesterday should be fairly obvious at this point.

please don't character claim there's still no reason to. poly you should say why you feel more confident with a Eurylynch.

Well, I'm scumreading Eury as well. Regardless, I'm not scumreading them for their Kirsche votes, but their play around that time (well, Elie is more like just his play overall).

so for the whole eury read, is it because of her play or her lack of participation yet display of presence at phase-end?

also if you're scumreading me that's cool i've been scumreading you pretty well most of the game too so we can share in the brotherly hate

[spoiler=HOW TO STRUGGLE: PART TWO]

@Paperblade: Gut. I think her motivation is townie and her content doesn't look faked

@Elie: eh, I'm not scum. should I claim or

Mit, everybody's motivation is to look town. even scum wants to look town, so they don't get lynched. That's half of what you need to do to be scum. 1: don't get lynched and 2: get someone else lynched

this strikes me as weird, and I didn't expect it to be completely honest. Nonchalant response, i get it, but I in no way accused you of anything when i claimed that i had hooked you. later posts indicate my read on you being a scummy mastermind trying to build a lynch that you could get all of town to hop on while keeping your team in the dark. why would you even offer to claim at this point if you were confident that i needed to be convinced. I. Me. would your only motivation to claim be a response to me saying i hooked you? this is extremely defensive, because you're presenting yourself as willing to throw your arms into the air and just disclose information that doesn't even need to be shared if you're town, and really shouldn't even be considered if you're scum without a fakeclaim. Your next response is the worst because THIS was your reaction, not "ooooh, elie's reaction testing me, silly elie"

i didn't even vote for you, and you're willing to throw out consideration for claiming. if you're town, you shouldn't even be concerned with claiming. you evidently don't believe me, yet put a claim offer out in the open. within 15 minutes you went from defensive to "hah yea whatever"

also in terms of context I feel like scum probably consolidated on the kirsche wagon and if there was anybody worth hooking, it'd be mitsuki for that push for kirsche at the end of the phase.

I also feel slightly less confident in scum!refa just because the effort on that prephase post alone and vote on me doesn't really read scummy. i'm highly interested in seeing what blitz has to say this phase,

ngl i pretty much threw the idea of a fakehook together when the phase started and i saw no deaths. i expected there to be at least one, if not two. HOWEVER my read on mitsuki is 96.5% current, and i'd been thinking that since the minute kirsche flipped.

Same on refa though too

@Refa: Elie is just reaction testing me, so no (won't say if I know this because role or because I think he is)

how come before you were like 'uhh should i claim" and suddenly same page you're now like "lol it's just elie"

I mean, if scumlieson did that it'd be stupid since they gave up their n1 kill for a d2 mislynch, but then he'd get lynched d3 (or vigged n2), it's a really bad trade for scum

this is pretty much the logic behind my test for what it's worth but yea anyone why would i throw out myself like this as scum when scum is clearly failing already

@Poly: it'd be dumb for scum!Elie to pull off such a gambit and get me lynched when I put so much effort yesterday

this is neat; thanks for the townread tbh i had no idea what you thought of me until now

still don't get why elieson hooked mitsuki though?... you mentioned that you hooked mitsuki because you thought that scum might have consolidated on kirsche because and that mitsuki was the one who pushed kirsche? This doesn't really make sense because at that point it was obvious that mitsuki just wanted a lynch because a lynch is better for town. Hell if it is anyone who "pushed" kirsche it was me and i'm pretty sure that's why mitsuki switched her vote to kirsche again.

this is pretty townslip

My post will literally not fit so I'm breaking up with it

Actually to be more specific, it says any instances of *YLO, so it'd probably count potentials as well. Still better than Ultra Voter.

[spoiler=SHOWING EURY HOW TO REALLY WALLPOST: PART THREE]

Not if he was hooked scum?

Then someone else will out they hooked Elieson

Pretty much this; though i also put myself out to be counterclaimed by somebody with conclusive results, or by someone who just doesn't think i'm town with a hook or something

I popped into the thread and started reading from where I left off. Didn't realize it was deadline. I didn't have much time then and just wanted to read as much as I could before I left, not realizing it was deadline. By the time I got back, the Day already ended.

Orange works as Miller, you're good.

That's a spoiler, y'know, and not everyone playing this game has watched Code Geass >_>

But anyway, I think SB was mainly setting up based on R1 or the first half of R2. I doubt he'd put spoilery stuff that are only valid for the second half. With Orange being suspected of being loyal to Rurushu, I'd say Miller is the perfect role for him.

Well, Elieson did wait until you made some posts so I can see why he'd claim to have roleblocked you. Have you been roleblocked though?

And Elieson, did you actually roleblock Mitsuki?

Do you think flavor matters in any way, in this setup?

who's scum? Your lack of comments on on everything considering your pile of posts thus far into the day phase are a major problem, and since you've only barely complained about Bluedoom's vote, without a vote of your own... very interesting. your general lack of a reaction is very unusual. You should be able to come up with something worth voting for by now.

7e46e9a12a.jpg

##Vote Proto

Which makes me wonder why exactly he's pulling this on D2 and not D1
Also Proto and RD are bugging me somewhat for something unrelated to really anything that has gone on so far

how can i claim a hook on a night with no kills on d1

What eli is doing would be bad as scum but the scum team in qh Mafia did stiff I never thought they'd do so idk if he'd go for a fucked up gambit here.

Eli, are you claiming hooker or is this a one shot thing or something?

If what eli says is true, well it doesn't confirm poetmitsuki as scum because scum couldn't also hit a protected target but I think they're still a good lynch considering their d1 shenanigans.

But for now, ##Vote:eurykins

Who do you suspect and what do you make of d1?
You've been defensive for a while now.

I'm on my phone so I can't read the thread fully and make a good post ATM but I will make one once I get time to her on my PC sometime today.

one day i'll do something right as scum, mark my words!

As of now, I only maintain my claim as Notdoc.

Do you really have like no reads on Mitslot at this point? (don't answer this I know you'll get to it in a page or two i'm just going through through things in order here.

I really like that Marth made a valid comment regarding me, but moves on to Eury for D2 content production and quickly applies pressure. Honestly, I think if he posted any other logic behind his vote, i think it'd be forced, and it'd read scummily to me

[spoiler=FUCK THERE'S A PAGE AFTER THIS TOO?: PART 4]

not happy with bluedooms read either because I thought eury posted a reads post? Also thoughts on GP when you get on computer because you haven't mentioned her in that post.

urgghh some of the eury votes feel way to easy (RD and BD) and i want more details.

you're really having a hard time paying attention to the game, aren't you.

The amount of time left in the phase wasn't enough for me to read kirsche's posts, actually comprehend what he was saying, and form an opinion on him. As for him being "forgettable," I literally just forgot he was playing in the game. I also thought Kay was just a sub at first.

What was your gutread on Kirsche, given the sudden end-of-phase shenanigans popping up and all? At this point, anything in your head is better than "forgettable" lol, forgettable

Speaking of easy reads, I'm still just as confused before, but just going to go with my gut on this one (so basically voting Elieson, since he hasn't really explained anything and I feel like he just disappeared after the heat was off of him. I'm just...not really as sure about any of my other scumreads (I'll get to replying to your posts soon...ish Eury)).

Would like everyone else to give reads on Elieson or at least comment on what I said about "at least one scum is on kirsche's wagon" because I still feel like that's the case.

##Vote: Elieson

Ok guys, were you taking notes? because i'm about to blow your fucking mind with this shit

With a 72 hours Day Phase, are you really calling me out for disappearing when the day's just started? Gut reads fine ok whatever but yea let's backtrack

THIS (your post that you put everything into a quote and now I can't quote you because you can't quote quotes and it'd be weird if quote quoted quotes because then you can't quote quotes quoted quotes) points out that you have a scumread on be because of:

• inconsistent commenting/reads, with my votes
  • calling me out on voting for proto for what he feels i based on a chunk of meta
  • calling me out on not voting for eury for what he feels i based on a chunk of meta
  • calling me out on applying pressure to blitz/proto, without voting them
    • my vote was applying pressure elsewhere

Ok this all make sense on a post of its own, but the post above is just "elieson=scum because gut + gone", which doesn't match up with his reads of me earlier in the phase/overnight

Then there's

Here are the people who were on the wagon on deadline. Obviously at least one of these people is scum, maybe two[/size]

kirsche (8): Elieson, Boron/Eclipse, Baldrick/Paperblade, Junk, Green Poet/Mitsuki, Blitz, Refa[/size]

which is crazy, right? It's a theory that if presented well, makes sense. it's still a theory though, and doesn't hold up because of the part I bolded. There is nothing saying that in a 14 player game, one/two of these people has to be scum. It's a good theory but still unprovable right now to the everyday townie, who should definately not be aware of anything like that. The confidence behind this statement is the fault in itself.

Moving down, he blocks out the GP/Mits, Blitz, Baldrick/Paperblade and Junk slots, leaving three left (well two, other than himself accounting for two votes, which is cool and roleproven and all). You've now placed a vote on your gutread, because you're pretty much just PoE'ing us without looking critically at any of the other voters (notably, the not-GP/Mits slots. You've identified me as hard to read, eclipse as not much of a read at all and boron as scummy for just a little bit of end-D1. For one, consolidating on a player in which null/no reads exist on is well, a thing, since people didn't consolidate on Eury for preservation reasons. Two, as the game has gone on, you've become less and less confident in your scumread on me, but have offered very little in terms of actual other reads elsewhere, yet remain strikingly confident with the part I bolded above. you were slightly bothered by being called out for having a bunch of null reads, but are bothered by other players (me, for instance), for having reads that parallel yours.

There were 6 (7) other players worth looking at, and you've done little to look elsewhere, eury aside. vague unexplored townreads poly are ok, since at this point, justification on him wouldn't offer much, but Kay Marth and RD, other players that are equally worth your attention, get nothing.

tl;dr your play strikes me as just struggling scum; IMO your scumteam is playing in a way that either is too town for you to call out, or too easy to break apart and you don't really want to bus (perhaps for role related reasons? idk). All that's left are some in-the-middle players for you to work with, and I'm one of them.

1411774537_1401318230_1n823tr_1v8yo.gif

a bunch of wallposts that i'm omitting because this post is already huge enough sry world

I'll have to comment on this later i'm sorry i've already spent 17 centuries writing this post

Refa, how does Elie's reaction test contribute to your read/vote on him, if at all

So RD's lack of a vote is questionable because something's made him no longer willing to vote Eury. RD, did you only vote Eury because of deadline pressure? What are your other reads?
RD has expressed no reads today other than a shy Paper townread which doesn't mean much. Junko, pressure RD with me pls

Bluedoom's Eury vote is scummy because it is not consistent with any previous Eury reads, in fact, he'd yet to talk about Eury at all prior to the vote. The willingnes to vote Eury is not previously explained, and very out of the blue (ha)
He votes Eury to ask her what her reads are:

and avoids stating whether or not he actually thinks she's scummy. The vote is there, a unique reason for it is not. This is probably an easy hop to the Eury wagon

Do you think that if he were to offer any justification, you would view it from a clean slate PoV? I feel like any justification he offers would come across as forced, and the lack of a reason to vote this early in the phase doesn't seem like something scum would do.

It doesn't. I can't even comprehend it.

then why with a lack of understanding, are you voting for me

From my many experiences with Elieson in SF Mafia, I have concluded that this is most likely a reaction test. . .albeit a lame one.

If your theory is "Mitsuki is scum", then wouldn't it imply that the other wagon (Eurykins) is also scum? Unless you think Mitsuki intentionally tried to keep Eurykins alive and push kirsche because he had less associative reads. Either way, statements like these, with no vote to back it, led me to think that your initial statement was a reaction test.

PROTO. LAY OF THE FLAVORSPECCING. Pretty sure that any game that can be broken via "which character is what" wouldn't have made it past Manix (or any other checker worth their salt).

How to deal with a Eurypost. This post has. . .a lot less content than I thought, but given the state of Eury's head, I'll let it slide.

-> still interested in lynching GP/Mistuki
-> votes Eurykins right after her wallpost

Given his final D1 content post here, which I wasn't happy about, I can't figure out why he's voting for Eurykins. If he's still happy with lynching Green Poet/Mitsuki, why is there nothing about their recent content?

Eury the Second. Here have a list.

- Refa did do something weird - this. However, this could be because he'd gotten "Mitsuki" ingrained in his fingers, or because it's some sort of weird subconscious scumslip where he's buddying with Mitsuki. As the rest of his content doesn't scream scum, I think it's the first one (hence my lack of vote on him).

- Elieson kinda failed his reaction test, as Mitsuki brushed it off. The logic behind it was pretty shaky, and I'm a bit more wary about his slot because of it.

- Marth is all over the place with his reads, and I don't like it one bit.

- The fact that Proto continued softspeccing into D2 bugs me. He pulls it D1, but by D2 he usually has something more to contribute.

- The strongest reason for Green Poet/Mitsuki to be town, IMO, is that I have very conflicting reads on the individual players (didn't mind having Boron vote for GP during D1 because of her Paperblade/Baldrick voting reasons, and Mitsuki's late-D1 posts read town).

- As for Eury. . .a bunch of her content seems to be attempting to explain her own logic, but it comes out in too many words. Since I like it when people expound their reasoning (and I've come to then tentative conclusion that the bite in her tone is due to frustration, which is null), I don't feel like lynching her right now.

sry my test couldn't impress you. to be fair, it takes a lot to impress the mods these days. things aren't like they used to be. simply put, i feel like if Mitsuki were scum, then she'd want a lynch that would result in limitted associative reads. EURY HAD POSTS REGARDING EVERYBODY, so somebody could've put some piece together somewhere. Kirsche on the other hand, was about as borderline inactive as it gets, having just a few reads here and there. scum pushing for a lynch on him would effectively achieve the same goal, but make Day 2 easier to work with. I really doubt that a N1 nokill happened because why would scum nokill N1 (the last time i experienced a N1 nokill was when bear hooked me in CYOR1, and that was hell).

Honestly, out of my reaction test, I've developed a scumread on the Mits/GP slot that i admittedly had a null-leaning null read on. The initial reaction leaves a lot to be desired, but the continued presence inspires confidence in confronting me about my claim, offer to claim when there is no reason to strikes me as scum preparing while scurrying over to converse with teammates about what to do, and bide time while doing it makes me more confident in my read. Mitsuki did not brush it off, because otherwise, her offer to claim should never have existed. Even if she didn't believe me, flaunting the offer to claim publically shouldn't have happened if there were a reason to withhold the claim. She continually boops other people about proto without mentioning a single thing herself, yet claims to have a case for him that would've been great to have yesterday when she was pushing for consolidation.

I suspect that while Mitsuki probably didn't take the kill, that she's still part of the scumteam, because her end of day push on kirsche was scummy, her reaction to my claim was scummy, and slowly became town over time and her proto case that never happened are just too erratic and both antitown&scummy.

be57110daa.jpg

##Unvote (Proto, I did it earlier in this megapost)
##Vote Refa

Highly interested in a lynch: Refa, Mitsuki
Would pursue a lynch: Proto
Please post more or else SB please try to sub: Kay
Players that my reaction test gave me a townread on: Bluedoom, Blitz

tl;dr your play strikes me as just struggling scum; IMO your scumteam is playing in a way that either is too town for you to call out, or too easy to break apart and you don't really want to bus (perhaps for role related reasons? idk). All that's left are some in-the-middle players for you to work with, and I'm one of them.

hahahahaha

The only person who'd even be considered to easy to case at this point is Eurykins, who I'm also scumreading. What even is this. Really I should stop distracting myself though and read all of the past posts for this day like I was trying to do.

Elie, I... I would say shit but I won't, for reasons I won't explain soon. Just know that there was a good reason behind what I did regarding your reaction test.

The only thing that's worth commenting from what I've skimmed from your post is that I'm actually in a really bad position IRL, which is why I shouldn't be posting, yet I'm posting anyways. You can ask me if you think I'm making it up, or go ask Vhaltz about it.

[spoiler=PLEASE READ MY POSTS AT LEAST PART 3 AND 4 IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ IT ALL: PART 5]

I really don't like this vote, like at all. If it's a prod for reads, well, there are a bunch of other players that haven't been very active (such as myself, RD, Kay, etc). Why vote for Eury specifically?

Speaking of which, I have a hard time understanding the Eury bandwagon on Day 1. Yes, I'll admit, I did find it weird that she was questioning my reaction to Poly's Miller claim, but it seemed to me that she genuinely just wanted me to elaborate more on my thought process regarding my response. I understand Blitzy's point about how him reading Eury's post made him think I was scummy, but I highly doubt Eury was intending to make me look scummy.

Also, if Elieson didn't actually roleblock Mitsuki, then I find his fakeclaim of doing so as being really weird. Reaction test or not, falsely claiming that he roleblocked Mitsuki sounds like a really stupid move. I hope he can elaborate on that once he's online.

why do'nt you like this vote? Eury was pretty much around at the time, to comment. It's better than voting for people who may not have been around. Eh i dunno it could go both ways i guess

Check out Part 1 of my SPOILERSTORY for details.

yay! a no-death night, so, I more or less read the thread after the start of the day, anyways,

@Elie, the moment I saw the no death, the first impression I got was the doc hit Paperblade, who was very likely shot and I do not think it was the work of a roleblocker because way too many options and I think scum shoots with the least scummy person, or at least a person who has less reason to be hooked/tracked or a vanilla, but they would rather not shoot with a person who is scummy. If you were roleblocking Mitsuki/GP, I would think it didn't yield anything out of it, because of my townread on Mitsuki. BUT, if Mitsuki/GP was scum, Eury would be much less likely to be scum (like almost not scum at all) so, I doubt Mitsuki/GP is scum yet again. IF (and that a pretty big IF) the slot was scum, I would say their buddies would be with in Marth, Boron/eclipse, you(if you are fakeclaiming roleblocking only), RD and Junko. But, I am sure I saw someone asking this already, but why would you target Mitsuki/GP with a roleblock?

@Refa, could you elaborate on the Junko obvtown read? also, I can come up with a very good reason as to why Eury should not show up as scum late phase, but I would rather RD answered first

@Proto, Kay, RD and Poly, what do you think of D1 and especially the end of D1?

@Eury,

why is that all your reads lack conviction?

you blame me for not having reads (yes, I have less reads this game than most of my other games) but, when I looked at your post, all I see is you pointing out a lot of null reads, a few tonreads, two supposedly scumreads (Poly and RD) who even you are convinced are likely not scum. A guy who you don't like (Elie) and a guy who you consider scummy (me).

Do you think making a list post filled with nullreads mean you have a lot of reads yourself?

also

when you made the post #496, why not place that vote on me?

is it because when you made your list post, you realized how lacking reads were that you had no other option but to vote me?

other than this, it is also very clear that you only bothered ISO'ing players and just picked everything that could be considered bothersome and placed them all onto that listpost#508. You didn't even bother checking what was going on at that time in thread. So, why is it that you think making a listpost would be more important that reading the thread?

also, if you wanted to hear more from Proto, why not go for more follow up, you pretty much stuck to those points (in your first list wall post) instead of asking for anything that could be even considered a follow up. As for your first follow up, it didn't actually force him to answer anything, you more or less just left a comment.

##Vote: Eury

your entire play has been anti-town, in my opinion

however, I should make a contingency in the odd case that I am wrong (will basically post some thoughts on what might be the distribution if Eury turns up town)

FWIW this is pretty much why i townread Blitz at the moment; for the @Elie part anyway. this is an amazing level of confidence that scum shouldn't really ever have or present themselves as ever having, and while i'm still unclear on the Eury casing since I townread her, I at least follow this, which makes a huge impact on my understanding of his plays up until now

eclipse pls. Scum!me would never dream of contradicting myself so blatantly in the same post for no reason. Anyway...

Eurykins vote was a pressure vote because I thought her play last phase was fishy. She spent most of her posts defending her viewpoints and trying to drive the scum!paperrick theory across while never really saying much about me even though she was voting me. In fact it felt like she had more reasons to vote Paperrick yet she didn't and that bugged me. I didn't vote her earlier because I thought she needed more time to update her reads and answer whichever questions were directed at her. Then, since I read that she just peeped in at end phase and then poofed, I decided to pressure.

I like that Proto has spent his entire time D2 so far just rolespeccing and ...not voting anyone? Or maybe call people out but not vote them ever. That's some great, pro-town play, right there!

Yeah I agree with someone(I think Elieson?) who said that Refa has been mostly prodding and asking questions throughout the game, and I feel like a lot of his votes lacked some conviction, but Refa's not really in my priority now mostly because mayor should be easily alignment provable at MYLO/LYLO, I believe, which is why I haven't really talked about him until now. (Well currently I'm not seeing scum!mayor in the setup ITP is plausible though but we haven't had any signs of that yet).

Kay/Poly/RD just get vigged already 8).

if i were scum

thank you for spotting proto's questionable play. i really don't see much flavorspeccing any more and thought i might've been the only one really noticing it

why are you ignoring refa for being a mayor claim?

I'm not up to date with thre thread, but

I think assuming that there was at least one scum on Kirsche's wagon is wrong. Sure, statistically speaking it's likely, but I think we have no reason to assume that was the case and taking that as a startpoint to get reads may just lead to bias.

On Elie: I think he's town on gut. Similar to what Paperblade say, he seems too easy going to be scum and his conviction feels real and townie. He seemed super obvtown to me during deadline shenanigans D1, and this in particular seems like something only town would say (and I was thinking exactly the same):

This pretty much. i hate this though; being townread and agreeing with my scumreads drives me nuts. i never know how to interpret it because everyone usually just calls me a crackpot theorist and votes me

why?

I have been (passively) thinking about what Elie did this phase and I think I figured out what Elie was doing/trying to do (basically, making a huge guess here)

so, are you really the roleblocker and was I your real target?

woah

no and i [redacted] last night, which got me no beneficial information whatsoever aside.

Why haven't you claimed hooked until now? Did you have an action fail last night?

Guess who's agreeing with her hydra partner for once!

I think this post by Marth is scummy. He's answering to Paperblade, except Paperblade was clearly not waiting for an answer, so it feels weird that he did answer, specially considering that he's not giving thoughts on other people's reads overall.
Now look at Paperblade's post. If I'm interpreting it the right way, he was undecided on whether to clear Poly or not based on the claim. Then Marth suggests a possible scenario where Poly might have claimed miller as scum.
I see this as Marth trying to shoot down other people's (potential) townreads, specially considering that he had no real thoughts on Poly.

But that's not all, as I think he's doing exactly the same here with Elie.

I have no new thoughts on Proto, as I see his D2 play as null. He should get a vote already, though.
@Proto, could you reply to my case on you here? From where to where did you read from the thread when you were active before deadline? You don't need to give me the exact posts, but I'd like to have a general idea.

Blitz vs Eury feels like a town slapfight. Sorry to say this, but your cases on each other look like you're just reactionary.

I still think Refa is scum on gut HAHAHAHAH but I'm probably going to wait until I get reads on everyone else so that I can PoE him as either alignment.

honestly, i'm too winded to respond to annything else at this point as i've been working on this post since last night up until the point where i was literally dozing off, and i finally finished it at work after reformatting it four times (because saving posts as drafts through PMs is fucking impossible on SF apparently, i'm just going to stick to copypasting the BBcode straight into Notepad and transfering those around through email instead, when posting from home+work simultaneously).

yet to do: decifer Eury's wallposts with wallposts of my own, for wallpost wars

Uhhh, my votes are apparently in my previous post damnit i copypasted incorrectly

FWIW mits I generally take inactivity claims as they are. I'm not really one to talk since my schedule is hit or miss and has been for years

unless it's Eury in FE11mafia ooowahahahaha

Well, I'm not going to reply to Elie because I can't waste my time like this and I'm so mad we would just fill pages and pages with wallposts screaming at each other, which would accomplish nothing.

But if someone else thinks he's brought up something they'd like me to reply to, please say so and I'll reply to it.

However, @Elie, please look at my /in post:

I'd join as a hydra as long as I'm not the posting head.

HOLY F***ING SH*T!

THAT IS ONE VERY VERY LONG POST (and to make things worse, opening one of those spoiler tags gave me a heart attack, I don't even want to see the rest)

I hope you will excuse me Elie, since I really should go to sleep. (and here I thought I was gonna see if anyone else posted before going to sleep) Will look into it after I wake up

but, since you claimed, (that was just a very quick skim, HONEST) I was idling last night, so, I wouldn't know if I was hooked or not, I just thought, "since I was one of your scumreads, it would make more sense of you hooking me, than someone else"-which is why I posted that.

...HolyshitElieposts. I may actually be in trouble of losing my infamous title. I CANNOT LET MYSELF BE OUTDONE. D< (Though I found this pictures n' shit that you linked within them to be hilarious, lol).

@Eury

You've haven't answered this point. Something something wrt Proto hydraspec vs. PB hydraspec - why one felt scummy and not the other

Now the GP mentioned it, I don't believe you ever pointed out where Paper and I were antagonising each other?

(((Fuck, tried to just directly quote Baldrick's post but apparently the quote inside it didn't quote. >_>)))

From what I gathered before, Proto was utilizing a bad idea (imo) and was letting that seep into his posts moreso than not earlier; I felt that PB had tried too hard to fight for the legitimacy of the concept, and that (as a result of the support he attempted to garner for it) the fact that influenced Proto's posts was, in fact, sort of like my own posts being influenced by it (though in the opposite spectrum)- I felt like I was just hearing more of Proto through the filter than from he himself. Yes, in a way, one could then assume "he's using easy gameplay by just rolling with someone else's ideas/concepts" (which didn't quite strike me at that point in time, though), but it felt more like he was just busying himself with the current (at the time) as opposed to trying to be blatantly scummy with it. That's why I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and didn't find his actions scummy vs. what PB'd was doing.

PB had not only tossed out the idea of the hydra shizz to begin with, but was then drawing up the concept of "I know the scum's not within myself, so there's got to be one within Mitsuki/Boron slots" which in turn, was funneling down a lot of reads that were happening during that time. People seemed moreso worked up over "Mitsuki v Boron hydra slots" within their reads, and I found that slightly bothersome in the sense that their priorities at the time seemed more concerned with just those two slots, rather than the expanse of the entire player base.

@Eury,

why is that all your reads lack conviction?

you blame me for not having reads (yes, I have less reads this game than most of my other games) but, when I looked at your post, all I see is you pointing out a lot of null reads, a few tonreads, two supposedly scumreads (Poly and RD) who even you are convinced are likely not scum. A guy who you don't like (Elie) and a guy who you consider scummy (me).

Do you think making a list post filled with nullreads mean you have a lot of reads yourself?

also

when you made the post #496, why not place that vote on me?

is it because when you made your list post, you realized how lacking reads were that you had no other option but to vote me?

other than this, it is also very clear that you only bothered ISO'ing players and just picked everything that could be considered bothersome and placed them all onto that listpost#508. You didn't even bother checking what was going on at that time in thread. So, why is it that you think making a listpost would be more important that reading the thread?

also, if you wanted to hear more from Proto, why not go for more follow up, you pretty much stuck to those points (in your first list wall post) instead of asking for anything that could be even considered a follow up. As for your first follow up, it didn't actually force him to answer anything, you more or less just left a comment.

##Vote: Eury

your entire play has been anti-town, in my opinion

1. If they lacked conviction, then there'd be a flimsy vote, no clear line between town/scum reads, and I wouldn't have a priority to begin with. None of which have occurred.

2. Somehow, I find that more people are finding it weird that I'm not scumreading half of the player base, as opposed to finding/focusing on my 2-3 strongest scum reads throughout the day phases. However, re-elaborating on the two you mentioned (Poly and RD) and others:

> Poly's playing like shit, from my PoV. (I may not be playing the utmost best that I have before, but certainly feel stronger than him currently- feel free to agree/disagree at your own time.) Vague reads, no real commitment to any of them, most of his votes have been pretty poor, and he seems more concerned over posting PR shit than actual content. Therefore, he's either play like super lazy town, or coasting scum- neither of which are good things and are lynch-worthy in my books. Which is why I have no problem sticking him on my secondary priority and more than willing to put his ass to the lynch if not someone else.

> RD's a mixture of "didn't have many posts" (but seemed to have a legitimate reason why) and "what four posts (at the time) he did have, there was pretty shallow content", hence my wariness on his slot. I was awaiting more content, to see if the lack of in-depth content persists, or if it was moreso due to sheer inactivity/unable to post much during D1. So thus I'm harboring doubt/uncertainty while looking at this slot.

> Elie's gameplay has gaps in it, at least to me. Sometimes I get the vibe that it's "Usual Elie" posting (Note: This may be slightly biased/wonky for me in the sense of knowing how he "can usually be" both in and out of Moofia games/IRL interactions), but other times, I sense a distinct detachment of his usual posting style. In addition, I didn't care much for his "Gambit", but I can understand why he may have attempted it (though I also feel it was somewhat poorly played), and up until the last few (Wall)posts of his, I felt like he hadn't put a decent amount of effort into his posts as a whole (but at this point, I now have to go back n' read 'em to see what he's pulled up).

> Yup, I find ya scummy.

3. I think my post(s) showing my town/null/scummy reads did help me, and does assess that I indeed do have my share of reads, so "yes" for that question.

4. Wrt Bolded: For one, I was asked to update my thoughts/reads on people, since I was unable to do so since the end of D1/beginning of D2 by Bluedoom. I figured ISO'ing would be the most efficient means to look through what happened, along with browsing each page of content. And actually, when I'm posting/making wall posts, I tend to hit "Preview Post" and thus it auto-updates what I can see at the bottom of the posting page in terms of "latest posts" so I only technically missed one or two posts as a whole: I covered most of what happened in both D1 AND in ED2 with my ISO​. ((So in that sense, yes, I did/had read the thread up to the current point in time of posting in D2, so your assertion that I chose to "wall post over reading the thread" is false. Proof can be found within the Elie and RD Overall sections.))

5. Proto already got prodded enough (as far as I was concerned) in D1, and I'd rather spend my time/vote on someone I'm finding scummy, as opposed to making a pincushion out of someone that was already being poked at by others in the thread. Priorities, man, priorities.

I like how you claim that my gameplay is bad, when yours as of late seems to circulate around me, my associations/interactions with Proto, and trying to assert false notions against what I'm saying/doing. Don't know if you're just trying too hard to bark up the wrong tree, or you're just that determined to get me mislynched this day phase. Either way, I'm tiring with our slapfights nonetheless and constantly having to disprove false notions against me is also causing me a minor headache. :/

no u

I can't figure out if Eury's just really off her game at this point, or just super scummy. RD is similarly hard to read, but I could probably go RD over Eury at this point based on RD having no actual reads which is really bad (unless I missed something in which case fuck me) as opposed to Eury who's making her usual big-ass wallposts that I really don't wanna fucking read at any point (even if I'm on my laptop and not sleepy as fuck).

##Vote: RD

Don't think I'd lynch anyone else but those two and maybe Proto today. Kay/Eury should definitely get vigged.

And this is another Poly post that basically proves my points/earlier notions.

> "Idk if Eury's just 'really off' or 'super scummy'." Okay- so what exactly is it about my gameplay that seems "off" or otherwise "super scummy" to you? There's nothing more than a hollow notion in this statement, and seems really easy of a statement to make at this point.

> Your RD read is just as flimsy, but at least has one reason for voting (which is more than what could be said about the read on myself). However, even then you seem doubtful of your read on RD, as it seems reliant on you "not having missed something in his posts" (when that can be easily remedied by merely re-reading his ISO).

> You not wanting to read my wall posts is fine n' dandy, but if your refusal to read my posts = affecting your read on me, then that is poor gameplay in itself.

> Why are you assuming you're gonna die tomorrow? I don't really see you as a primary target honestly, but that's just me.

being townread and agreeing with my scumreads drives me nuts. i never know how to interpret it because everyone usually just calls me a crackpot theorist and votes me

Which is exactly what's happening to you right now.

Really though, there's an easy way to check if your read on me is good or not: Green Poet's ISO. But I think you should wait to calm down a bit before reading her. No harm intended, but your emotional state is making you biased.

I don't see how Elie reaction-testing Mitsuki makes sense? If Elie is hooked scum why would he think he could mislynch Mitsuki before the real hooker claimed? That doesn't make sense either.

I agree with Junk that Mitsuki seemed more to just want any lynch yesterday rather than just a lynch on Kirsche - she moved quite a bit between the two to match the other players. I'm actually leaning scum!Junk trying to protect his buddy Eury (since I'm also leaning scum on her as well) mostly because of that post. As for Eury, I took a closer read at her wallposts (PLEASE WALLPOST LESS BTW) and don't like how she spent most of the time trying to tell Paperbro how to be a better hydra instead of talking about things that mattered. Also for lurking at the end of phase yesterday, since it was scummy when I did it last game and it's still scummy now.

Unless she was actually lurking for 45 minutes as someone said earlier, in which case I'm much more likely to believe her version of events.

Elie would never beat Mitsuki in a 1v1, which is why I doubted my read on him (since if he stuck to his claim, he'd definitely be town because it'd be an awful play to make as scum) before he stated it was a reaction test.

Can you explain your Junk & GP/Mitsuki scumreads? Like in particular, do you think scum would be that panicked at the end of the day? And if GP/Mitsuki was scum with Eurykins, oh...that could...I need to ah, reevaluate a few things. Hmmm...none of GP/Mitsuki's actions are very telling though if they're not scum with Eurykins, and I don't see why GP would vote Eurykins coming into D2 if they were. Going to stick to my guns on this one and say that they're still town.

Eurykins is telling the truth regardless of alignment. That's all there is to it.

Not happy with RD's eury read. IDK it's hard to explain but I feel like his vote feels "to easy" since it doesn't really seem to address much of eury's content at all. Nothing about her reads or anything. I also feel that it misreps her because eury made like only two posts on PB hydra stuff. Also what makes me worse than elie considering his vote was pretty much just " I feel more confident in this"?

That's...actually a good point, but at the same time I can't really fault someone for not specifically addressing all of Eury's content. I did that, and it took my forever to make a post. Still, what really bothers me here is that RD specifically said that he took a closer look at her but he didn't? RD, what's up with that?

Why did you compare your vote to Elie's?

@Eurykins

-Not bothering to make specific replies here in the interest of brevity, just calling to attention the things that stood out for me. WRT my Proto townread, yes scum can make bad cases and can apologize for bad reads, but the point is that neither of those came across as that to me? It also probably doesn't hurt that I don't really agree with any of the Proto scumreads (uh...not sure who was scumreading him besides Mitsuki, so I basically just mean hers). Actually, I can kind of see why Mitsuki is townreading her (assuming it's partially based off of this post)? Like, I think that town defends themselves differently than scum does (and I can't really explain it), so even though her post was primarily defense I'm still fine with it.

-Honestly, I don't remember the last time you've townread me lol. I agree with...most of your cases, but none of your scumreads. Why are you scumreading Paperblade/Baldrick? I read your post, but I like...still don't get it. Your issues with Blitz just seem like you're disagreeing with him rather than scumreading him? OK, I lied, I don't really have an issue with your RD scumread. I can kind of get your reasoning behind your Poly scumread, but that's something he does as any alignment.

Sorry, I have to leave now. Why am I more busy during Spring Break than when I'm actually taking classes. ;/

Votals 2.2

Eurykins (3): Baldrick/Paperblade, Bluedoom, Blitz

Elieson (2): Refa

Bluedoom (2): Green Poet/Mitsuki, Boron/eclipse

Blitz (1): Eurykins

Radiant Dragon (1): Polydeuces

Refa (1): Elieson

Not Voting (4): Radiant Dragon, Proto, Junko, Kay

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. There are 50 hours and 15 minutes left in the phase.

>looks at this thread
>"Hey, they only produced about 2 new pages"
>sees Elie's wallpost(s)

>"… No."

I just got back from my brother's high school again and I have to go to my own classes in a bit. I'm going to try to read up on all that has happened and give an opinion before I go to bed today, but … no promises =/