Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly refa's character is so ambiguously aligned in the actual show that I wouldn't be surprised if he's ITP

I'd make the ITP Mao personally, because he's the best and totally in love with CC (who I'm calling right now is the Scum Hooker).

Uh...you claimed vanilla, did you not? As your role? Anyways, I'm not town because I'm Suzaku, I'm town because scum shot me.

Votals 3.1

Weapons (2): Refa

Junko (1): Elieson

Not Voting (9): Everyone else

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. There are 62 hours left in the phase.

EDIT:

"Can scum act and use their roles?"

Yes.

Edited by SB.

Which is why Elieson is targeting me with his kill. I mean, what you're saying is totally possible, but if anyone was going to gambit survivor, it wouldn't be me (because I'd already have a fakeclaim, and it'd be a lot easier to believe on its own haha).

It's not scummy (I don't see anything you've done as super scummy, although it'd be great if you got some scumreads now that both of yours have been cleared), it's just PoE. It'd be a total lie if I said I had a hard scumread on you.

fuck you refa I really thought we had something there.

##Vote: Weapons

I think Kay is a possible buddy for Marth. She voted him, but then didn't do shit, so it could easily be a bus. Marth called her out for it but didn't push her to contribute reads.

I find Refa's approach to defending himself (against Paper, specifically) not the way town Refa would do it. Of course I'm going off of meta from like one game, but it seems like Refa isn't quite able to throw his weight around like he would if he knew he was town. I don't feel like digging up specific examples, though.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

I mean...they could be scum, but wouldn't it make more sense for them to say that some passive role targeted nobody (especially since they mentioned it after full claiming began)? I was kind of hoping for them to say that they targeted me and saw me visit nobody, because that'd confirm them as scum.

Well yeah, it won't work. I DON'T EVEN GIVE A FUCK, SCUM CAN JOIN IN ON THE SHOOTING REFA ACTION FOR THAT DAY ONLY.

@Blade, I think NK'ing to save one member is stupid. It is possible that scum has alternate kills, but I am sure that would start with N1 and town roles seem wayyy toooo OP as things are, even for 4 scum members

I think we should start lynching the vanillas and the sooner the better,

Vanilla (6)- Blitz, GreenMitsuki, Junko, Randragon, Solareclipse, Kaypons

Inventor- Eury

Mayor + Commuter- Refa

BPV- BaldoBlade

Doc + miller??- Poly

Vig - Elie

I think there are way too many protection roles and since I am reading town on all 3, I am gonna say scum must have some real OP roles

also, Weapons feels wrong somehow, like I can see a lot of his actions (weird ones) as reaction tests, but, this time, they feel more like he is trying to prioritize survival over scum hunting. Though, I do agree with his points on SolarEclipse not being a strong voice this game (that is what you meant, right Weapons?)

I mean, scum apparently have a hook and a hijack with the doc's role PM in their lap so he's basically neutralized til those roles are dead (then he's dead), so it's not really that much

Basically I wouldn't lynch Refa today

I think his weird acting is just him being frustrated at a wincon where a lot is up to things out of his control (if/when people try to kill him).

okay, that sounds incomplete, what I meant to Blade was, even if scum had alternate kills (as in once every 2 nights), instead of the standard kill once every night, the kill should start from N1, not N2 and considering how OP I see the town roles to be, the alternate theory should go out the window.

also, good point about neutralized doc, but Poly should really explain what he knows, cause if scum knows it already, it is better for entire town to know, rather than him keeping it to himself.

Basically, what I mean is, did scum know that Poly was the doc, or that Orange was the doc?

Dammit Blitz, I stopped intentionally reaction testing like 3 years ago. I do have mostly townreads on everyone I've seriously encountered today, so it will require effort to procure some scumreads.

ummm, no you didn't (at least Twitter Famous ddn't)

@Blade, I think NK'ing to save one member is stupid. It is possible that scum has alternate kills, but I am sure that would start with N1 and town roles seem wayyy toooo OP as things are, even for 4 scum members

Wait, I thought there'd be 3 scum. Also Blitz, you forgot Cop.

Wait, I thought there'd be 3 scum. Also Blitz, you forgot Cop.

I think it is 4 actually, based on how things are going in terms of PRs, unless you are claiming ITP

Basically, what I mean is, did scum know that Poly was the doc, or that Orange was the doc?

orange, but poly's softclaim wasn't all that soft and was also really early (like d1 or something and clarified more strongly d2)