Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Hey no way, I was definitely town. =( Man, I thought you were scum tunneling in on me because you shot me and thought I was ITP...

Edited by Refa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also if we're allowed to post role PMs now that this game ended:

320px-Jeremiah_Gottwald.png

Polydeuces, you are Jeremiah Gottwald, a Britannian knight and the leader of the Purist Faction. You think of the Elevens as inferior to yourself and other Britannians, even go so far to frame them for crimes they didn't commit.

Abilities:

Purist Faction (Night): You failed to protect Lady Marianne, but that won't happen again. During the night, you may ##Protect another player from all attempts made on their life.

Orange (Passive): Because of a publicity scandal, your good name has been tarnished. As a result, you will be treated as a Black Knights Goon by all investigations. In addition, they managed to escape with your role pm in the confusion. You know that the Black Knights are aware of your role and character, but not your identity.

As the Britannian Miller Doctor, you win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated and at least one member of your faction is still alive.

(and before you ask you got the character you requested completely by RNG)

GUESS WE WERE BOTH OFF OR SOMETHING

Tho one thing I wonder is how d4 would have gone with you not flipping and all

Completely by RNG wow hahaha.

GUESS WE WERE BOTH OFF OR SOMETHING

Tho one thing I wonder is how d4 would have gone with you not flipping and all

Well, I did say I had a non consecutive commute, so probably not too bad. People would only be suspicious if I survived after that.

Edited by Refa

I agree with Refa once again (we are like Lan and Hub this game, lol),

This was so funny though. Full synchro?

What was I indeed.

That's why I was comfortable with such a ridiculous fakeclaim and was totally sure that there were 3 scum, because even if I got lynched/died, I'd have been in a good position. I was super worried when town tried to lynch me/Blitz though, since I needed to survive at least a few nights before dying. The game basically worked out in my favor, what with Proto being lynched (which was beneficial to me, sorry Proto), me getting NK'd only while my commute what was up, and Blitz not dying. My scumhunting was kind of lame but I put a lot of effort into making that fakeclaim! I crumbed to Blitz that I lost my commute instead of gaining a killing ability when he died (and by proxy, I'd know he was town, but I guess noone picked up on that or didn't really care), I told town that my role was ridiculous because I had an additional wincon (ala Inception, and I didn't really feel bad about lying because it was all for town's benefit anyways), and I'm pretty sure scum wasn't fooled but they couldn't really incriminate me without claiming (and I think I kind of ruined Junk's fakeclaim).

sorry, but I did pick up on that, it is just that my role said there would be several changes if I were to die, which is why I was bugging both Orange and Cornellia as well. Also, the fact that you claimed you would lose your ability made me realize you weren't part of the scumteam (though, I was townreading you and your role as ITP) so, I thought you must be town

I dunno how to quote from somewhere else because firefox no longer lets me (basically, someone help me out)

I am gonna copy and paste my role, unless someone helps me out by telling me how to pull it off (sorry, I am not very good with codes)

"Blitz, you are Eupehmia li Britannia, a Britannian Princess and the sub-viceroy of Area 11. You don't enjoy fighting, and wish that Britannians and Japanese could see each other as equals.

Abilities:

Beloved (Passive): In your life, you have touched many people's hearts. Should you die, you know that several roles in the game will change, although you don't know who or what will change. It is in your overall best interest to survive for as long as possible.

As the Britannian Lynchpin, you win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated and at least one member of your faction is still alive."

@Junko, I think I finally figured out my true ability and it is a REFLEXIVE ALIGNMENT COP (mafia wise speaking, lol). Basically, I think I am pretty good at reading intentions of the people voting me and that helps me scum hunt, therefore, I welcome a fight at all times as town

@SB, you gotta tell me what would happened if I died other than SK unleashed (my role PM said the word several roles)

you also have to tell what would happen if me, Refa and Junko (or any other scum) member were the last 3 people alive

@Blitz

1. Open PM be2c372322.jpg
  2. Click Reply cc5851dade.jpg
  3. Click the 1e2ea84a03.png button e2a3f3ee01.jpg
  4. Select all & Copy 14414fe0c1.png
  5. Paste where you want to paste. If it won't paste, click 1e2ea84a03.png again, then paste
    1. There's a browser issue with Firefox and sometimes Chrome in a specific version that prevents quote working properly
  6. Post
Edited by Sara.

@Blitz

1. Open PM
  2. Click Reply or Edit
  3. Click the 1e2ea84a03.png button
  4. Select all & Copy
  5. Paste where you want to paste. If it won't paste, click 1e2ea84a03.png again, then paste
    1. There's a browser issue with Firefox and sometimes Chrome in a specific version that prevents quote working properly
  6. Post

thanks Elie and now I get to post this

320px-Euphemia_li_Britannia.jpg

Blitz, you are Eupehmia li Britannia, a Britannian Princess and the sub-viceroy of Area 11. You don't enjoy fighting, and wish that Britannians and Japanese could see each other as equals.

Abilities:

Beloved (Passive): In your life, you have touched many people's hearts. Should you die, you know that several roles in the game will change, although you don't know who or what will change. It is in your overall best interest to survive for as long as possible.

As the Britannian Lynchpin, you win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated and at least one member of your faction is still alive.

Relena peacecraft yo

Wait whoever your person is dies? wowlame. There's the deathnote half then, since like no one dies in gundam wing until the very very end

Relena peacecraft yo

Wait whoever your person is dies? wowlame. There's the deathnote half then, since like no one dies in gundam wing until the very very end

[spoiler=Deathnote]

lol

Light is emotionless, he didn't care even when his dad died

L wasn't even a girl

N came to stop light because he was worried, not for revenge