SB.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote

##Vote Junko

I'm still shooting refa tonight right?

What if I'm ITP bro, better be safe than sorry.

not guaranteed to be correct

Junko (7) - boron/eclipse, Poly, Refa, Elie, Paper/baldrick, Eury, GP

boron/eclipse (1) - Junko

Weapons (1) - Weapons

six to lynch means junko was hammered already

Yea it's not a slip I just wanted to see how Blitz would react. Other beneficial reactions would've been "SB told even passives to ##Idle so yea"

why are we flavor speccing when the rules specifically say flavor speccing will get us nowhere? like i don't know anything about this show but if SB said don't bother then why are people bothering blitz refa mits i'm looking at you

i'm tired of having townreads everywhere so I'm just gonna compare associations with Marth + Vanilla claims for now but who hasn't claimed yet

"Also, fun fact, SB asked people to drop an activity check at night, so, my activity check could be considered as me idling since I don't have a role"

-that is what I meant

I think it is best to be prepared. Flavors will have some effect whether you like it or not

I know what you mean :(

Can someone explain what Junko is doing?

Boron, why did you decide to target Proto, specifically?

Eury, why are you ignoring my questions?

Weapons, why are you acting blind?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&view=findpost&p=3651481

and also, why does your posts feel like you do not want to contribute?

@Refa, I am 95% sure Proto checked Mitsuki, based on my knowledge of how he thinks plus posts;

quoted from one of my previous posts

"@Paperblade, I am pretty sure Proto was scanning Mitsuki, not Eury, notice how he claims on D1 he has troubles reading Mitsuki and his Green Mitsuki comes out of nowhere (last post). As for his townread for Eury, it came from scumreading Marth more than anything else IMO. Proto didn't actually read the thread properly enough to know who really was scummy and who wasn't (proof: he thought I was getting lynched)"

also, I think I came up with a theory as to why the doc wasn't shot, but would like Poly to answer this;

@Poly, is your role being protected by someone else?

I agree with Refa once again (we are like Lan and Hub this game, lol), Weapons is being unhelpful, while Randa feels like he is trying to get to something. I don't think ANY scumbuddy (even if that scumbuddy were to be Coco) would allow him to go after Elie (I mean, even if he doesn't get lynched this phase, probability of getting shot by Elie skyrockets, lol)

True to canon, the Black Knights were completely useless without Zero and committed sudoku.

320px-Tohdoh85.jpg

Junko, you are Kyoshiro Tohdoh, leader of the Four Holy Swords. You are a excellent pilot and a skilled commander, managing to pull off Japan's only victory in the war against Britannia - without the use of Knightmare's, no less.

Abilities:
Brake Sword (Day, Non-Consecutive): Your modified Gekka is a force to be reckoned with. During the day, you may ##Jail another player and attack them. User will be too busy fending you off to perform any actions during that time, but all killers will also be deterred, in fear of getting caught in the crossfire. This battle will extend into the following night phase as well. This action may not be used on consecutive day phases.

As the Black Knights Non-Consecutive Day Jailkeeper, you win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated and at least one member of your faction is still alive. You can talk to your allies here.

320px-Kallen_Kozuki.jpg

Boron and eclipse, you are Kallen KĊzuki, a half-Japanese, half-Britannian schoolgirl and a member of the Black Knights. You have the capability to live a normal life due to your Britannian father, but refuse to abandon your Japanese friends.

Abilities:
Double Life (Passive): When you are in school, you go by the name "Kallen Stadtfeld", and your demeanor changes drastically. Due to this, as well as your Britannian father, you will appear as a Britannian Vanilla to all investigations.

As the Black Knights Godmother, you win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated and at least one member of your faction is still alive. You can talk to your allies here.

Britannia and Refa wins I guess? I'll post the rest of the role pms tonight but basically everyone was what they claimed except for Refa and Blitz.