Your time in Serenes Forest

Alex95

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could've sworn I was older than Freohr. Damn my hashtag status has been robbed.

RIP

(but I couldn't claim it either, even after Jenni still comes SRC and every now and then Meteor and maybe even others I'm not thinking of)

I can see why you'd think you were around longer than me though because I didn't become all that active until around the summer of that year

What a trip down memory lane, huh?

How about a different question: Are there any users that are no longer active.

One such user that comes to mind is Saethori. She hasn't been on much lately, but I could be wrong.

What a trip down memory lane, huh?

How about a different question: Are there any users that are no longer active.

Let's put this into perspective: your member ID is 10878. That means over 10,000 accounts were created before yours (there have been a lot of bots, but it's still a sizable number). Considering we don't have 10,000 active members, yeah, there are quite a few users who are no longer active.

Let's put this into perspective: your member ID is 10878. That means over 10,000 accounts were created before yours (there have been a lot of bots, but it's still a sizable number). Considering we don't have 10,000 active members, yeah, there are quite a few users who are no longer active.

Right...

Well, I've gotten to know quite a few people who have come and gone. Some are my friends, many are aquantinces, and the rest... are okay, I guess. All in all, it's been a fun year.

And really? My number is 10878? There were less than 10,000 when I joined. Then again, I don't know how forums keep track of eveything...

I joined about three weeks ago, and I'm liking it so far, people are nice and it's good to talk to other FE fans, a rare thing here in my country.

Besides I can post my FE fan art here! xD

My activity has been on-and-off over the past seven years, but I am still one of the original members.

Trust me, the forums were way different back then.

One such user that comes to mind is Saethori. She hasn't been on much lately, but I could be wrong.

Which is hardly a bad thing for the rest of us. Wasn't she banned?

Which is hardly a bad thing for the rest of us. Wasn't she banned?

....... um.... she wasn't at all a bad person so I have no clue what you're talking about??

And no she wasn't banned. She just quit coming. And I don't blame her from the sounds of what she kept going through (and based off of how well she could handle it...)

Meanwhile, I know way too many people who used to come here but don't anymore ;u;

....... um.... she wasn't at all a bad person so I have no clue what you're talking about??

And no she wasn't banned. She just quit coming. And I don't blame her from the sounds of what she kept going through (and based off of how well she could handle it...)

Meanwhile, I know way too many people who used to come here but don't anymore ;u;

Be happy you don't. Still, I miss LunaSaint. He was a good guy before she got her hands on him.

Be happy you don't. Still, I miss LunaSaint. He was a good guy before she got her hands on him.

You say that as if I don't know her and haven't spoken to her lots already~ And I still don't see the problem. Even if she's a sensitive person, she's always had good intentions and never meant any wrong. And Luna's still the completely reasonable and sweet person I've always known him as, he's even incredibly helpful to her when she gets upset.

I see you apparently had a little ~incident~ or two with them maybe even got jealous? but really, I don't think I could agree with you at all. I find your bitching to be unfounded~

You say that as if I don't know her and haven't spoken to her lots already~ And I still don't see the problem. Even if she's a sensitive person, she's always had good intentions and never meant any wrong. And Luna's still the completely reasonable and sweet person I've always known him as, he's even incredibly helpful to her when she gets upset.

I see you apparently had a little ~incident~ or two with them maybe even got jealous? but really, I don't think I could agree with you at all. I find your bitching to be unfounded~

Jelaous? Not even going to comment on that. She fucked over most of her former friends who saw through her and thus had not been anyhow useful to her anymore to her AND made her look like she was the victim. She's a cold calculating person, and you should consider yourself happy you can still consider her kind. Doesn't explain why she keeps insulting friends of mine who were trying to be nice. Including me who has commited the same awful crime of being naive. Happy? Or do you want to make flamewar out of it until you get what you want to hear? If so, it would be best not to keep it public.

Right...

Well, I've gotten to know quite a few people who have come and gone. Some are my friends, many are aquantinces, and the rest... are okay, I guess. All in all, it's been a fun year.

And really? My number is 10878? There were less than 10,000 when I joined. Then again, I don't know how forums keep track of eveything...

There were probably some banned members that don't count in the forum count

There were probably some banned members that don't count in the forum count

I think the mods or the admins also deleted some 0 activity accounts (like 0 or nearzero post counts and stuff like that).

I don't think that accounts for a difference of 3000, especially since there's probably a bunch of people banned for making a bunch of alts (think Goldie) and shit. Moderators and administrators actually do a lot behind the scenes that we don't see in terms of banning people and deleting members.

My one year anniversary spent here on Serenes Forest is coming up in a few days and I felt like I'd ask you all how long you have been here.

Who's the oldest member here?

Who's the newest?

I'm asking this purely out of curiosity (and boredom).

I signed up in 2009, which would have made me 12 when I first joined these boards after being banned for GameFAQs multiple times, initially for trolling, later for being underage and revealing it. Coming over here both for a love of Fire Emblem and an intent to troll is like starting from Sacred Stones and going to Thracia 776 immediately after, considering the state of GameFAQs for all that time, I cringe at MANY of the foolish things I had done on the internet with an equal platform to that of others, in my idiocy and inexperience. I was a ban evader here when I first came over, for the dumbest of reasons of which I cannot fathom in the least. Hell, I first came in and I used a Wii to post everything, off of some neighbor's wifi in an apartment complex, later getting banned for trolling, only to have me ban evade and get banned permanently. I may or may not have tried to lie my way out of this, I can't remember.

Over time I've grown to accept a degree of behavior neccesary to be a normal forum user (read: "Don't be an idiot"), so looking back, this choice of behavior grows more confusing. I guess time does heal everything. SO, yeah, I've been here six years.

Edited by SirBrickingtonCrushworthy

I've been here since Nov. of 2008. Do the math, I won't. It's been pretty nice, far nicer than bad. Learnt plenty here, and the community tends to be rather pleasant.