Who were your first marriage choices?

Lily

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also listing pairs for runs i have yet to do

Normal:Lissa(Really cute so I obviously picked her.I knew about Nowi's existence and cuteness but I though she was really young so you wouldnt be able to marry her.)

Hard:Priam(MorganxLucina.If they have a child the child would be the descendant of Grima,Ike and Marth)

Lunatic:Nowi(Now that I know that you can marry her I would obviously go with this cutie)

Lunatic+:Aversa(Cause I want a shadowgift Morgan)

In my first ever playthrough it was Nowi, because I didn't know what I was doing. Then I thought: DRAGONS!!! and Morgan as a Manakete kicks ass (not so much in Apotheosis, though)

Anyways, nowadays, it goes something like this:

Male: Nowi, Sumia or Severa (Sumia is my favourite, though. The supports are so cute :3)

Female: Chrom (I had one playthrough with a female character, so...)

Male Robin x Anna

Chrom x Sumia

Lissa x Lon'qu

Sully x Donnel

Stahl x Cordelia

Miriel x Ricken

Kellam x Nowi (I think?)

Gregor x Panne

Tharja x Gaius

Henry x Maribelle

Morgan (F) x Gerome

Owain x Cynthia (Don't ask)

Severa x Laurent

Kjelle x Brady

Noire x Inigo

Nah x Yarne

(I think that's everyone)

femu (hard): libra. i was thinking virion, but then libra appeared and i ran straight for that blonde man.

mamu (normal): i was going to marry panne, but then i accidentally married her to vaike. so he's kind of single.. and will probably stay that way, lol.

mamu (lunatic): i'm planning on going for lissa, once i work up the guts to actually play chapter one.

I loosely followed a guide but didn't look up what skills did or what all the characters actually looked like. When I found out what Nah looked like, and that the guide wanted me to marry my MaleMU (modeled after myself) to her, I kinda changed plans and married Gaius!Cynthia, because I had Gaius marry Sumia, because I went in stupid. Very stupid, and very much following a guide I never looked at again. Ugh, gross. The shame.

Sadly, my first M!MU profile was wasted on Tharja.

Gah, how foolish. I far prefer Olivia, or Sumia, as my wife nowadays.

As F!MU, I married Stahl first. Best husband.

Ive killed Grima as my Unit every time.

Male I married Maribelle and got an extremely adorable Morgan.

Female I think I married Henry because I find him hilarious or Lon'qu because he's cute.

On lunatic I married Nowi mostly for gameplay and getting a tanky manakete morgan.

Female: Chrom so I could have two kids. Stahl on another game. Thinking I might go for Freddy if I try again.

Male: Cordelia. And it'll be hard for any further male avatars to marry anyone else now. Maybe Sully. Maybe.

Thinking I might go for Freddy if I try again.

Doo eet. :D His support with the female Avatar is so cute, and way better than the one with the male simply because of "Freddy Bear." lol

Freddy is the best husband a woman could ask for in my opinion, of course, but I think the best part about having him for a hubby is that he buys his wife a pretty pendant just because he loves her. That's really sweet! The other guys, either you don't know what the gift is or the gift is kinda...eh. A pendant is a piece of jewelry, which can be expensive! That Frederick is something, isn't he? ^^

Of course, the gift thing is an event tile convo, so to get this, you have to keep putting Frederick and your Avatar on event tiles after they're married and hope you get lucky. :P

as FeMu: Chrom. Got the S support pretty earlier to before to know about children & Dual Strike/Guard mechanics, but I like the support conversation & love have Lucina as daughter x3

as MaMu: Cherche. Was pretty epic her usage on Valm's arc in my first run, she was evading arrows like a champ on chapter 16 (even if that was lucky rng but was awesome still) and destroying Generals on chapter 20 with Hector's Axe, etc. So I chose her for my hard run.

to kill Grima: Lucina & Chrom because double Falchion bonus damage.

he buys his wife a pretty pendant just because he loves her.

Psst Ana all the Avatar S supports get you presents

I think the term pendant can apply to a lot more than just expensive jewelry, though.

Psst, I know that, read what I said about the other S support gifts. :P

Oh, really? Well. I honestly actually can't imagine someone like Frederick settling for a cheap pendant over something more expensive and pretty that he can afford. I mean, this is Frederick here lol. Mr. Demands-A-Lot-Of-Effort. :P

Yeah, but Frederick specifically says he bought the pendant. :P

"Alas! Caught in the act! I bought this pendant for you."

So I simply can't imagine Frederick of all people having bought any pendant that isn't at least somewhat pricey. Also, see his support with Cherche, where he says that he was taught that women of certain statuses should be given gifts such as jewelry and stuff.

I've never married the same character twice so far but some of my notable pairings were...

First run FMU (Normal) Chrom: I was curious as to how it would affect the story plus they were pretty good in battle together.

FMU (Hard) (Strangely enough can't remember who it was...) Kellam: He is awesome in my opinion plus his other support really help to build up his character. Probably my favourite female support so far.

First run MMU(Hard) Anna: She may love me more than money someday! Plus I wanted to try out someone who didn't get supports with other characters.

First challenge run (Hard) Maribelle: Her supports have a special place in my heart, plus Maribelle is so awesome!MM

MMU (Lunatic) Nowi: Annoyingly I saved over this around chapter 16 but until that point it was awesome, dragon children, bonding over killing snakes. It was an awesome family!

Currently I'm just working on getting all the supports, I think after 20ish playthroughs it'll be easier to get them all now rather than after another 24 playthroughs^^'

First ever playthrough was with Panne. It was my first available S rank and was curious. Then as soon as I saw the confession cg and noticed the fur on hands I noped out. I then proceeded to marry Anna.

First Male MU: Aversa.

Chrom went for Olivia.

First Female MU: Walhart.

You beat the game with Robin being unpaired? I'm impressed.

FeMU: Lon'qu
MaMU: Tiki

I've played through this game a million times since my first two playthroughs though, and I usually marry Virion and Cherche nowadays.

Edited by Matt-hue