• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was actually an 'ask for my opinion of you' thread fad from like two years ago started by I believe Elieson but possibly Integrity, Nightmare or myself

Well I'm only here for one year so I don't know this thread.

I only can remember on these Ask me threads, which Raven started.

Anyway it's good to see people, who are hungry for knowledge.

Correction, it was:

THE DREAM TEAM - ENEMIES OF SATAN

bless your heart for remembering

Well I'm only here for one year so I don't know this thread.

I only can remember on these Ask me threads, which Raven started.

I figured which was why I informed you otherwise!!

Also nah I'm pretty sure the Asks were me. Hell, I'm gonna search it.

... Well, I definitely made it independent of any fads, but I can't actually see any AMA topics in the couple pages before or after it? So maybe Raven did set off the fad.

It is a mystery.

I figured which was why I informed you otherwise!!

Also nah I'm pretty sure the Asks were me. Hell, I'm gonna search it.

Wait... I can barely remember on your thread Ask me Parrhesia, anything (right?).

Even asked you a few questions. Integrity supported you later.

Think it's from the last year.

How could I forget this thread?

So sry for my previous post.

You were the first person, who started this kind of threads.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Okay SF won't quote seems legit

@Junk: Idk how you struggle with EM!Orin. NM!Orin is another story.

@Nobody: Who are you again? You hate things I like but amuse me. And are nice when those things I like aren't the topic of discussion.

@Gabe: Tbh you annoyed me when you first joined. You've gotten far, far better, though, so you're cool now.

@Lux: Wise, friendly person I should really talk to more.

@Elie: I don't talk to you much, but you're super reasonable and good at riddles and I don't know what else to say.

@Sophie: What kind of Princess are you again? But anyway, you're a goon who dislikes FE7 for no discernible reason. When FE7 is not brought up, you swing between cheery and fun to speak to and hard to cheer up. Be the former more.

@ZM: Literally the greatest guy ever, perhaps the most tolerable Touhou fan on the internet, and great to speak to. Your Sanae avis got me into Touhou as well, so yay!

@Shepard: We killed each other yet are on good terms. 'nuff said.

@Hatty: I admire your effort to actually play FE1. And you're amusingly blunt with your jokes. And I like talking to you.

@Crizzy: People like you and I barely know you. Hai

@Julian: I really admire your language skill. To be able to communicate with speakers of several languages is amazing, even if your grammar isn't perfect. On the standard notes, you make interesting threads I enjoy replying to!

@Parrhesia: You are someone I barely speak to. Um, you seem amusing.

@Interest: You made an extremely popular thread, with two successors. You amuse me with your avis and posts.

@ZM: Literally the greatest guy ever, perhaps the most tolerable Touhou fan on the internet, and great to speak to. Your Sanae avis got me into Touhou as well, so yay!

:)

Sanae has that effect on people, I guess? God forbid gameplay and music, this guy's favorite character got me into the series!

maybe they were right that you're female!me

Man that old AMA thread is probably the clearest glance into my psyche possible.

Should I revive it?

I don't see why not.

Ahaha, I should use you as a proxy if I ever wanted her to play some Warriors games or whatever else I think she'd enjoy.

Edited by Soledai

:)

Sanae has that effect on people, I guess? God forbid gameplay and music, this guy's favorite character got me into the series!

maybe they were right that you're female!me

I don't see why not.

Well, the music was something I discovered after researching the character.

So all lines traced, I ultimately like Touhou because of you and Sanae. She remains high in my sorts because of that.

Maybe

Ahaha, I should use you as a proxy if I ever wanted her to play some Warriors games or whatever else I think she'd enjoy.

Just give me an avatar of an interesting character and I'd do it!

Well, the music was something I discovered after researching the character.

So all lines traced, I ultimately like Touhou because of you and Sanae. She remains high in my sorts because of that.

Maybe

Haha, neat. Keep up the good work.

Flandre has a better effect than Player 2.

Remilia tho

Just give me an avatar of an interesting character and I'd do it!

lol, I was expecting a witty refusal of a sort, so I didn't exactly come up with anything.

I know she can't Dynasty/Samurai Warriors because no ps3... even though Warriors Orochi 3 on the Wii U is a thing.

lol, I was expecting a witty refusal of a sort, so I didn't exactly come up with anything.

I know she can't Dynasty/Samurai Warriors because no ps3... even though Warriors Orochi 3 on the Wii U is a thing.

Why would I refuse? XD I'm not THAT mean, Sol.

Let's make her buy lottery tickets.