The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camus 14

Eldigan 8

Ishtar 10

Reinhardt 5

Brunya 10

Galle 12

Uhai 5

Lloyd 12

Selena 11

Shiharam 8

Bryce 8

Hetzel 8

Levail 11

The tragedy of Lyon is actually one of the big reasons I like SS so much. I thought they did very well with it, I thought he was characterized well and his tragedy was truly a tragedy.

The only reason I say the maps in 4 are less similar is because they're so huge, they're different when compared to the rest of the series.

Idk, the big thing that prevents me from seeing it that way is that this was the result of something that, to put it bluntly, was extremely idiotic (by which I mean robbing a police station levels of stupid).

Idk, all oversized, poorly designed maps are the same to me.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Idk, the big thing that prevents me from seeing it that way is that this was the result of something that, to put it bluntly, was extremely idiotic (by which I mean robbing a police station levels of stupid).

Idk, all oversized, poorly designed maps are the same to me.

Ah, but many tragedies happen due to a poor choice. That's part of what makes it tragic sometimes. Lyon had good intentions, he just wanted to do right by his father and his people. While true he did have jealousy of Ephraim, he did still care for his friend, and he had a hidden crush for Eirika, he wanted to do right by them as well. In his attempt to do right, he made a foolish choice and looked into the future, in his attempt to continue doing right he made another foolish choice and wound up being the very cause of the tragedy he saw. I find it all very tragic.

*Shrugs* I'm just saying they aren't like other maps in the series because they're so big, I'm not saying they're well-designed or anything :P

Camus 19
Eldigan 10

Ishtar 11
Brunya 6
Galle 10
Lloyd 9
Selena 11
Shiharam 10
Bryce 6
Hetzel 6
Levail 12

That's something I've never heard before.

Wasn't your favorite FE game originally FE4 or something? Did you just change it to Radiant Dawn?

They're interchangeable for me.

Ah, but many tragedies happen due to a poor choice. That's part of what makes it tragic sometimes. Lyon had good intentions, he just wanted to do right by his father and his people. While true he did have jealousy of Ephraim, he did still care for his friend, and he had a hidden crush for Eirika, he wanted to do right by them as well. In his attempt to do right, he made a foolish choice and looked into the future, in his attempt to continue doing right he made another foolish choice and wound up being the very cause of the tragedy he saw. I find it all very tragic.

*Shrugs* I'm just saying they aren't like other maps in the series because they're so big, I'm not saying they're well-designed or anything :P

I agree that most tragedies happen to poor choices. But still, whilst having good intentions is respectable, in my book, it doesn't make what Lyon did - tampering with the soul of mankind's greatest enemy - any less stupid or indefensible.

I agree that most tragedies happen to poor choices. But still, whilst having good intentions is respectable, in my book, it doesn't make what Lyon did - tampering with the soul of mankind's greatest enemy - any less stupid or indefensible.

It was stupid, but I guess that's part of why I find it so tragic :3

So who won the Cain & Abel archetypes?

Allen/Lance

Just because the Reed brothers were bad and poorly executed characters doesn't mean that they're attempting to upset you.

Please stop trying to use your opinions as fact, you've been doing it in every thread you're a part of and it's annoying people. And I know I'm not the only one to tell you this, several other people have multiple times on the Smash threads, even a mod.

And it's already been admitted to my face that some people are voting just to upset me. Really guys that is not cool and needs to stop.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan