The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now that I'm no longer away and only on mobile...

No, I didn't mean only you, but everyone who's involved in these talks.

You guys take this game too seriously!

It's in forum games and not in one of your topics, where you can debate about your favorite character of each class.

Everyone has its own favorites. It's hard to convince someone else, who has a complete different taste.

Just deal with it and don't be sad, if not your favorite character has won.

That wasn't the issue for me. That's not what was upsetting me. I've said many times that I'm not angry or upset if my favorite doesn't win. Disappointed? Sure, that's natural. Was I disappointed with a couple victors I think are generic choices for their respective classes? Yeah, sure, but it doesn't anger me that they won. It doesn't upset me the way people keep thinking it does. This is what's upsetting and angering me:

Before, during, and after each round, I'll say things like "you filthy heathens, why didn't vote for this character?" "oi why did that dumb-dumb win?" "Aw c'mon guys, why you no vote here?" and other things like that. I have also said several times that when I say those things, I'm kidding. I've said several times that I'm not serious, I'm joking, I'm just poking fun at you. I've said multiple times that I'm not being serious, and I try to make it as plain as I can that I'm just goofing around. The only intention I have with these sayings is to be friendly and have fun.

But despite this, despite me saying many times that I'm kidding, some people still decide to yell and scream at me. I've been told to "stop whining like a baby" "quit complaining" "well how mature of you (with as much sarcasm as possible)" "you aren't always going to get your way" "stop complaining about the way other people vote" and other such things. Even though I've said several times that I'm not being serious, some people are being just plain nasty to me about it. I've been told that people "abhor" my comments and to never say anything unless it's a vote.

And then those people go and complain about the way other people are voting. They get even angrier with me because I didn't help their character win. They get mad at the way I'm voting, that I'm not voting the way they want me to vote. They tell me to stop being biased. And then they get mad that I call them out on it. They make their own comments, they start their own conversations, even though they tell me they "abhor" mine. And then they get made when I call them out for that as well.

And now people are telling me that they're voting just to upset me and make sure no character I vote for will win.

People have been and are continuing to be nasty and malicious towards me. I even went and pointed out several separate instances of this in an earlier round, and these instances were acknowledged, but the guilty parties decided to continue being nasty despite their own acknowledgement of their own wrongful maliciousness.

That's what's upsetting me. People are being completely nasty towards me, they're being hypocritical and complete jerks. It needs to stop. Stop being a malicious, hypocritical jerk to me. Stop voting out of spite just to make sure no one I vote for will win. Just. Stop.

That's all I'm going to say about it. I'm finished.