The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Complains about it being boring and Camus having no competiton.

>Votes down a character that can actually be competition.

You've no one to blame but yourself. There are 5 people voting for Lloyd, and 3 voting against. 5 +points, 6 -points. Take away yours? 4 -points. Lloyd would go up steadily, 1 point at a time, and match up with Camus and Levail. If you want a tense, three-way battle, if you want more competition, then...

I don't know why you're finding fault with Trago when you shoulda noticed by now that Camus is a shoe-in to win if left unchecked, and you're still ignoring him... If you really wanted Lloyd to match up with Camus, you would've started downvoting Camus by now, but noooooo, you're too blinded by your desire to ensure that a Tellius character doesn't win to see that!

Edited by Levant Colthearts

I don't know why you're finding fault with Trago when you shoulda noticed by now that Camus is a shoe-in to win if left unchecked, and you're still ignoring him... If you really wanted Lloyd to match up with Camus, you would've started downvoting Camus by now.

I wasn't finding fault with him, just showing him that by ignoring Camus himself for so long and going for Lloyd, a character that several people have been voting for and could actually offer the competition he wants, he's been taking away the competition he was complaining about not having.

Of course I want Lloyd to win, but since when do the characters I vote for win? Plus, I've been the only one taking points off Levail, he'd be shoed-in if not for that.

but noooooo, you're too blinded by your desire to ensure that a Tellius character doesn't win to see that!

Didn't see this edit, so...

There is no desire to ensure a Tellius character doesn't win. Fuck off. I've voted for Tellius characters, but none of them won. And now, if you go back and look at the winners, we've had 6 Tellius winners, 1 Genealogy/Thracia winner, 3 Binding Blade winners, 2 7/Blazing Sword winners, 3 Sacred Stones winners, and 2 1/3/11/12 winners.

This "desire" you speak of is simply a desire to see more winners outside of Tellius. I've said several times that we could use more variety, less generic...and through these results, you can see that Tellius is the generic, not enough winners from other games.

And honestly, that snide remark wasn't necessary. Aren't you the one with the desire to see no Genealogy/Thracia winners? Yeah, check back when you're not being hypocritical.

I'm not finding fault with anyone, I'm way too happy to find fault with people right now. I finally got the Shulk amiibo, you wonderfully beautiful people you.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

yes but Camus is a playable unit in like three games, has a cohesive personality, and is probably top tier in every game he's in

True and that is part of the reason why I like him, but just because you hate or like a character, doesn't mean that everyone else has to as well. Everyone can have their own opinions. Just saying.

I wasn't finding fault with him, just showing him that by ignoring Camus himself for so long and going for Lloyd, a character that several people have been voting for and could actually offer the competition he wants, he's been taking away the competition he was complaining about not having.

Of course I want Lloyd to win, but since when do the characters I vote for win? Plus, I've been the only one taking points off Levail, he'd be shoed-in if not for that.

There is no desire to ensure a Tellius character doesn't win. Fuck off. I've voted for Tellius characters, but none of them won. And now, if you go back and look at the winners, we've had 6 Tellius winners, 1 Genealogy/Thraccia winner, 3 Binding Blade winners, 2 7/Blazing Sword winners, 3 Sacred Stones winners, and 2 1/3/11/12 winners.

This "desire" you speak of is simply a desire to see more winners outside of Tellius. I've said several times that we could use more variety, less generic...and through these results, you can see that Tellius is the generic, not enough winners from other games.

And honestly, that snide remark wasn't necessary. Aren't you the one with the desire to see no Genealogy/Thraccia winners? Yeah, check back when you're not being hypocritical.

I'm not finding fault with anyone, I'm way too happy to find fault with people right now. I finally got the Shulk amiibo, you wonderfully beautiful people you.

Okay, fine. As an aside, I did want to see a Jugdral character win the healers and Est competitions (because those comps did involve the very few Jugdral characters I did care about), except those didn't pan out.

yes well when people hate good characters like Ishtar and Eltshan it's their fault just because people love their GBA/Tellius characters for no reason

Yeah, well, you make it sound as though people are drones who like the characters they like for no reason.

There is no desire to ensure a Tellius character doesn't win. Fuck off. I've voted for Tellius characters, but none of them won. And now, if you go back and look at the winners, we've had 6 Tellius winners, 1 Genealogy/Thraccia winner, 3 Binding Blade winners, 2 7/Blazing Sword winners, 3 Sacred Stones winners, and 2 1/3/11/12 winners.

This "desire" you speak of is simply a desire to see more winners outside of Tellius.

You've been downvoting Tellius characters for as far as I remember. When was the only time you upvoted them? The shapeshifters? Yeah, like 70% of the crew was Tellius. Your anti-Tellius bias has existed even before there was one Tellius winner in Mia. It was only more prominent after she won. And she was the first Tellius winner.

You've been downvoting Tellius characters for as far as I remember. When was the only time you upvoted them? The shapeshifters? Yeah, like 70% of the crew was Tellius. Your anti-Tellius bias has existed even before there was one Tellius winner in Mia. It was only more prominent after she won. And she was the first Tellius winner.

I don't have any fucking bias. Seriously. I like the fucking Tellius games. Fucking. Stop.

I was perfectly fine with Mia's victory, and the only problem I had with Haar's and Tibarn's was because of the genericness of their victory. I don't care that Elincia won, although I'll say "oh darn that overrated poop" all the merry day long just out of competitive nature (what I care more about is how much of an asshole you were to me, and still are to me). I was initially disappointed with Oscar's, but I'm really fine with it, I like Oscar (but Sain is still the best!).

Literally the ONLY reason I'm voting down Tellius characters now is because they've had 6 victors whereas every other game hasn't even had 4. I. Do. Not. Have. Anti. Tellius. Bias. I like the fucking games.

You're not "okay" with the winners if you've been down voting them and only them for the entire competition.

Except I haven't been downvoting them and only them the entire competition. Like I said, I'm fine with Mia, and Oscar, and Elincia winning. If you think I downvoted them out of some bias, then you're dead wrong. There were either characters still around that I liked more, or I just wanted more varied winners. Quit nitpicking at every damn thing I say and do, take your own fucking advice and stop whining like a baby. Quit being an asshole to me, quit being a hypocritical douchebag, and just stop. I have reasons for voting the way I do, and none of them involves any sort of bias. At least no one admitted straight to your face that they're voting purely to upset you, at least your favorites still have a shot. No one I vote for will ever win one of these now.

How is haar generic

did you actually not want haar to win best Wyvern

who even is in competition he destroys Radiant Dawn with one hand behind his back

I might be wrong, but it's probably seeing crap like that that might've influenced him, in addition to wanting to see more varied winners.

I might be wrong, but it's probably seeing crap like that that might've influenced him, in addition to wanting to see more varied winners.

Correct.

And look, seriously, Trago. I'm sorry if I'm coming across like an asshole. But the nitpicking and the accusations of bias are really starting to bug me. I swear to you, I have no bias, and 90% of the time where it may seem like I'm complaining, I'm joking. Okay?