stubble, stubble, stubble everywhere

Junkhead

The hell do I do about it? I hate stubble! It only goes away when I wax...then it's there again, in like a week. And then I have to wait another 2-3 weeks before I can even wax it off again. Shaving doesn't work, it's still there and only serves to burn my skin (my skin is rather sensitive /:)...

I have to shave everyday otherwise I grow a full even beard within a week. I don't really get stubble because of it. If you have sensitive skin they do sell sensitve versions of shaving cream that can help quite a bit.

If you have the money you can get electrolysis done or laser it off!

Is it safe? Does it look good, in the end?

I have to shave everyday otherwise I grow a full even beard within a week. I don't really get stubble because of it. If you have sensitive skin they do sell sensitve versions of shaving cream that can help quite a bit.

My cream says that, and it's Gilette. .-. e.e

Is it safe? Does it look good, in the end?

Laser hair removal is as safe as procedures can get and it looks like natural no-hair, although you have to do the procedure a few times before the hair is permanently removed. idk about electrolysis though, I think that's mostly used for body hair

The solution is simple soul, just grow a beard.

image.jpg

I mean look at how sexy i am.

Well you're sexy as shit but I wouldn't pull a beard...if I can even grow one.

Laser hair removal is as safe as procedures can get and it looks like natural no-hair, although you have to do the procedure a few times before the hair is permanently removed. idk about electrolysis though, I think that's mostly used for body hair

Yah I just want it for my face.

My cream says that, and it's Gilette. .-. e.e

Well...shit...could be the razor if you haven't switched it out in awhile. Also the more you shave the faster you're beard grows out and the rougher your skin becomes so I have no idea how long you've been shaving but it can also get better with time. I've been shaving for awhile now and still occassionally I get some bad razor burn particularly if I go exercise right after and sweat stings like hell on my face.

Buy a trimmer. It doesn't hurt to use (i know what you mean about sensitive skin and hurting), you get something close to a clean shave, and it takes like 2-3 minutes. I haven't clean shaved since I found my old trimmer from middle school.

I'll find the exact brand of trimmer I use when I get to my apartment tomorrow. I'm stuck at home right now after not trimming my beard for a week and a half and it itches like hell now.

Edited by Lord Raven

From my personal experience, since I've had to shave at least 1-2 times per week since middle school, it's a pain in the ass and on top of that the post-shave irritating never got better. I tried splashing cold water after a shave to no avail.

Well...shit...could be the razor if you haven't switched it out in awhile. Also the more you shave the faster you're beard grows out and the rougher your skin becomes so I have no idea how long you've been shaving but it can also get better with time. I've been shaving for awhile now and still occassionally I get some bad razor burn particularly if I go exercise right after and sweat stings like hell on my face.

I started on the later half of my 17 years old, but I switched to waxing (about 3 weeks or once a month) months later last year (18 years old) and only ocassionally shaved like 1 or 2 times a month

Why would you wax your beard? 0.o Do you really hate it that much?

First of all, I've never had a beard. It's just...facial hair. And I mostly do it on the "mustache", since it's the most annoying place to have it...or to look at, at least. I tend to shave the other parts, don't mind the stubble so much there.

I like having a bit of stubble.

The hell do I do about it? I hate stubble! It only goes away when I wax...then it's there again, in like a week. And then I have to wait another 2-3 weeks before I can even wax it off again. Shaving doesn't work, it's still there and only serves to burn my skin (my skin is rather sensitive /:)...

Have you tried shaving with an electric razor? I've always found them more comfortable to use. There are some good ones that give you a close shave but they can be expensive.

• 3 weeks later...

My husband's in the military and typically has a 5 o'clock shadow by noon. He usually shaves every day (due to stubble forming by then) and used to have horrible issues with razorburn. However, one of his buddies recommended he get his shaving supplies from http://groominglounge.com/and since then his problems have become very seldom, usually on a day that he has to rush shaving because of sleeping through alarms and stuff. Highly recommend, especially since before he started using shaving supplies from there I wasn't even allowed to touch his face due to how sore it was, and now I am.