Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

Randa, you should like answer your own questions before expecting other people to do it for you, dude.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randa, you should like answer your own questions before expecting other people to do it for you, dude.

I don't know who to lynch that's why I'm asking.

I'm still missing claims. Got Baldrick's though, can go either way on this one. I don't think it's a fakeclaim, there's no reason to claim this under these circumstances.

Weapons if it makes you feel better I doubt this will be the usual town leader game, there's going to be a lot of talking and stuff if it isn't obvious already really this is just to help organise a few things.

Blitz has been really defensive in tone (read: his entire Via interaction as well as his most recent post (iirc)), dodgy in his answering people's questions (read: my pressing him after the aforementioned Via interaction) and hasn't had much in the way of actual suspicions (he even admitted as such after the Via thing was done, which is about the one legit answer I actually got out of him).

I also do not quite get the Rapier case since I've been gone for so long, but I'm not sold on him. Baldrick's at least trying to contribute right now so I'm willing to leave him be for now, and I townread SB.

Unrelated, but whenever I try and type scumread or townread on my phone now it defaults it to allcaps. Thanks, Orange.

Also Marth, what has Blitz even done since I left? Please, point me out if there's anything that proves I'm even remotely wrong with what I'm saying about Blitz.

There's more than just you but I feel like your the wagon leader. I have most of the claims in now, so if you haven't done so already do it ASAP. If you say you've claimed and I don't get an e-mail then I will assume you're vanilla, if this is wrong you will be lynched so if you have a spare e-mail it's safer to just send it my way now and save everyone the hassle.

@SB did you respond to the link labelled "Required" in the top of page post?

I missed the second one under all of the posts. Your explanation makes sense after being expanded upon so idk anymore. Mafia sucks.

I am now less enthusiastic about this lynch because I feel like the fact the shot wasn't claimed means it was a scumkill and I think Baldrick was the obvious next wagon to go onto after the shot? So it feels like scum felt they were safe if they were gonna shoot him so I don't think Baldrick would let them go through with it.

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

So yeah if this was actually a vig then claim please.

I'm still missing claims. Got Baldrick's though, can go either way on this one. I don't think it's a fakeclaim, there's no reason to claim this under these circumstances.

...How many people have claimed to you?

Like, I really don't want to lynch anybody else until Blitz is lynched. That's how confident I am about him being scum. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it. But I really feel like I'm not.

guys i am so depressed like it is REALLY bad i'm going to step away from this game (not related to the game lol dw) probably for the rest of the phas e but i'll check back before end in case i'm needed for consolidation or something. i'm still more comfortable with blitz than the rest of the possible lynchers right now though.

I am now less enthusiastic about this lynch because I feel like the fact the shot wasn't claimed means it was a scumkill and I think Baldrick was the obvious next wagon to go onto after the shot? So it feels like scum felt they were safe if they were gonna shoot him so I don't think Baldrick would let them go through with it.

Well that's true doesn't that fact also apply to you. It was throw up between you, Baldrick and Terra at the time. I would have a guess there is one scum amongst the three of you.

I guess that's fair? Why would town randomly shoot the main wagon of the day and not claim it when asked though?

##Unvote

Fuck this.

I mean, if I was scum and had shot Terra, I would be doing it to get towncred and would claim

I guess that's fair? Why would town randomly shoot the main wagon of the day and not claim it when asked though?

##Unvote

Fuck this.

Multi shot dayvig