Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh I dislike this but I can't see any other result ATM AMD I hate waiting two hours for nothing soooo

##umvote ##vote: blitz

I think that's 8 votes now?

Dude, Blitz said he wouldn't get online for the rest of the phase. Why else do you think I voted him?

Actually wait, hold on dude. Lord Gaius, I want to know your thoughts about this lynch before anyone hammers.

##Unvote

##vote: Rapier

If any of you are uncomfortable lynching Blitz without a claim, sheep me.

Rapier's case was sheeping Marth/SB on my read on him. Unlike those two and Refa, he has not responded to my defence at all.

Unless Baldrick cites the reasons why he decided to switch his reads so strongly and quickly, I'm content with lynching him.

I did do that, and poked him almost immediately.

@Rapier; read my posts, you've missed it.

I subsequently provided a link, but he ignored it. He has responded to one post of mine, when the CC kerfuffle happened before.

No need for this dicotomy. Weapons' claim does not counterclaims mine and vice-versa.

Why not Bizz or Baldrick instead? It is safer.

But nothing on my defence. He only pushed against his own lynch, not for my lynch

His play reminds me of Shin in Duelist Kingdom. He doesn't want to engage in a dialogue with me.

If he was town, he would want as much discussion as possible so his towniness would show. He would also want to talk to his scumreads so he can get a better read on them, and convince people to vote them. He very clearly does not, so he is scum.

Pedit: What the fuck are you doing Gaius?

Even if you have nothing to say, which is scummy as fuck because you've done very little this phase, I told people not to hammer and was making a post so why did you try and cut me off?

Gaius/Rapier scum team 2ezpz.

@Refa nice clutch cut

My thoughts, I personally lean towards voting Baldrick. The main reason being that I can see where Blitz is coming from as someone still suspicious of Kirsche. His spat with Via doesn't seem to me as scum intent.

how is asking how you are scumreading me "being defensive"?

I don't like Baldrick switching from Rapier (an already meh vote in my books) to SB so quickly.

But, Blitz had a quite a few more votes when I posted. There wasn't really a legitimate chance of getting me of all people getting Baldrick lynched.

IMO weapons' not voting v

Rapier is more suspicious because he was his main scum read and has claimed an version of his Role just slightly different in limitations.

but it apparently makes sense for Weapons'/Rapier's roles to coexist according to both of them so I would think either neither of them is scum or both are? idk

Also Rapier sounds like town Rapier to me so I don't really want to lynch him. Giving people passes because of not claiming is dumb because then scum would purposely not show up at deadline. Yes, this sometimes leads to power role (doctor) lynches, but like, it's the price you have to pay so that scum can't just hide from the thread.