Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

is now the right time for flavor spec? fuck it its 3 in the morning and i dont wanna finish my essay.

so anyways if somebody actually knows the flavor is there some like program or something that has to kill the phases of morganna. that would explain the killings as part of their wincon.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's never the right time to flavour spec!

I was going to say it looked like an ITP but "fellow phase members". It's time to play the read for interactions game.

actually that was a lie, that probably explains the terrador kill yesterday.

That was my first assumption, but why did we get a notification about a third party for this kill and not the last one?

The two immediate conclusions are:

1. Terrador was dayvigged by someone else, and today's ITP dayvig comes with the caveat of ITP's existence being announced when they make their first kill, or

2. Terrador and Blitz were dayvigged by the same person/faction, and the presence of an ITP is announced upon the second shot.

Also for the record, these people were on at the time of the shot (and two other anonymous users, not counting Randa and Paperblade): Me, Lord Gaius, Bluedoom, Randa, Baldrick, and Paperblade.

I've been on as anon since phase start, and that shot wasn't mine. Shinori was not anon, so the second anon is still unaccounted for.

also deathproof godfather. are we sure eli didn't make this game?

1-shot deathproof + godfather, 2-shot doc

so this must mean someone tried to kill him already

Considering that this was an ITP kill, it's likely imo that the one who shot Blitz and removed his initial deathproof was a townie.

I was going to say it looked like an ITP but "fellow phase members".

I thought Blitz was ITP as well until I saw that; I'm not familiar with the theme's lore so "Phases of Morgana" wasn't an alignment I immediately associated with mafia.

However, I think it can be pretty solidly assumed that Blitz' faction is mafia based off of him having a protective role though, as a real ITP would have no need for that.

all i got from blitz's interactions is Poly is either super towny or he turned into Prims from SFMM4, i think that was the one where he bussed vhaltz and mitsuki bitched him out in postgame. seeing as i dont remember poly bussing as scum or ever being scum for that matter, i'm just gonna go with he is towny as fuck atm.

Noone shot Blitz, dude, he got lynched. Anyways, don't have time to analyze Blitz's content after all, stupid internet.

I thought Blitz was ITP as well until I saw that; I'm not familiar with the theme's lore so "Phases of Morgana" wasn't an alignment I immediately associated with mafia.

However, I think it can be pretty solidly assumed that Blitz' faction is mafia based off of him having a protective role though, as a real ITP would have no need for that.

but terrador had the phase of morgana thing is role too. so it cant be allignment based. or am i missing something?

Man, this game. o_O

@GP/Lord Gaius: Yeah, I'm pretty sure the lynch on Blitz = triggered his deathproof vest (which in itself = one-shot), which left him open to getting shot today by our neighborly third party.

...Also because he got shot by an ITP, dude.

@Green Poet did our Lynch on Blitz not remove his Deathproof vest?

o.O

I wasn't even aware that we lynched Blitz... I thought the day ended with no lynch because we had insufficient votes for a hammer?

Guess I need to go read the last several pages of D1 lol

@GP in the rules it said day 1 and day 1 only majority at the en did the phase was lynched. It's hammer from here on out. Also I feel lost I don't know the lore of this setup.

Also he had no killing ability

Also for the record, these people were on at the time of the shot (and two other anonymous users, not counting Randa and Paperblade): Me, Lord Gaius, Bluedoom, Randa, Baldrick, and Paperblade.

I should be anon, how can you determine I'm online? Also I think this is a bad thing to base things off of since historically hosts have let people do wolf dayvigs like this Death Note style where you can give a time of death

Because you posted in the mafia HQ topic like right when phase started, dude. Also I'm officially phoneposting, this will either be the best or the worst.

apparently i did miss something. phase of morgana was blitz's allignment. so why the hell was that in terrador's pm.

I just read Terrador's Role PM, and it says he was "originally" part of the phases of Morgana. So flavorwise maybe his character deserted the scum faction?

okay it's 1 AM and I can't really content well at this point but I HAVE NEVER FELT SO GOOD ABOUT BEING RIGHT ABOUT A SCUMREAD OMFG

anyways I'll content in the morning

also fwiw I think scum has a hook