Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

Skimming the thread in class on mobile. FUCK YEAH see this is why I shpuld just to my gutreads I hate myself lmao.

I'm actually super confident in this now

##Vote: Eury

I will explain when I get back but tl;dr before I do, I don't like the way she handled her comments on the "slapfight" between me and blitz d1, felt distancey and it even took prodding fro me tuntil she clarified what her reads on me/blitz were since before she just kinda handwaved it before she specifically said she thought we were town/town without really going in depth on why besides "I have experience"

Will come back with more on that but need to class

I'm town tho guys why so pessimistic

Weapons by "obvtown" do you mean basically clear town like kirsche? Because yeah i k ow im not clear lmao. But If not, do you think im town or scum then? What about when paper called himself obvtown?

Yes btw kirsche sent me who should target who and I double checked them all before sending them but if I fucked up I'm really sorry, I'm already unsure about what I think was a typo in kirsches sheet thing

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Kirsche forgot my code in the email.

match the following with the respective letters in that email and you'll have the code. (1-9)(1-1)(1-9)(1-14)(2-1) space (1-4)(2-15)(1-2)(1-14)(1-7) space (1-6)(1-9)(1-4)(1-4)(1-9)(1-14) end line

(1-4)(2-15)(1-9) space (2-4)(1-5)(1-7)(1-9) space (2-14)(2-15)(1-9)(2-12) space (2-12)(1-9)(1-9)(1-7)(1-9)(1-7) end line

(2-2)(1-16)(1-9)(2-12) space (2-4)(1-5)(1-7)(1-9) space (2-14)(1-2)(1-4)(2-15) space (1-1)(1-2)(1-4)(1-3)(1-6)(1-2)(1-4)(2-1)

yeah marth I'm ngl my play d1 was slacking towards the latter half of the day, people started posting a lot and I fell behind and I kept thinking I could catch up and then other shit got in the way. so I just went fuck it and when back to my gutread from ed1 and voted blitz

so why are people voting rapier again? it feels like everyone kinda threw away their rapier votes yesterday to vote blitz after the counterclaim thing was revealed to be a mistake and now people are just kinda defaulting back to him again today without explaining them. I don't think his ed1 play was good and was scummy but I'm behind on his later stuff, I voted him at the end of the day because my reads were shit and was mostly going for consolidation, then when blitz became a thing jumped back on that because I felt better about it.

so like what do you guys think about what happened yesterday, why do you think rapier is scum

since right now I don't think he is anymore

although I'm not sure about how I feel about "a day and night version of this role could coexist" wrt the claims yesterday but whatever

anyway stay tuned for Why I Think Eury Is Scum, I need to sleep

as for my other reads I have a few really confident townreads (that I told kirsche) and some lesser townreads and randa's null for me because it just kinda feels like he "exists," btw randa could you explain why you still think rapier is scum?

I'm also still on sure on Baldrick either because I'm behind on his content too. but I don't have any other strong scumreads until I reread for interactions I guess

what is up with this paper thing though, yesterday kirsche said he was confident paper was town but towards the end of the day said he was one of the people that hasn't claimed to him yet so I'm confused on that

wait marth I understand the other reads (I forgot SB was in this game actually fuck) but why do you think weapons is scum? that's the only one I don't get

Randa is idk

I didn't like your Terra vote yesterday BTW, why did you vote him?

i actually forgot i voted terra so i went through my iso

##Vote: Terrador

still reading but I like this better than SB right now

I forgot, Terra was another consolidation vote. I didn't like having my vote on no one but hadn't been reading the game at all because irl and all I thought at the time I didn't like the SB wagon, especially after the way he claimed to me. I didn't havre any strong scumreads at this time because this was when the posting started to really pick up and I wasn't caught up like at all but I agreed with what some people were saying about him so figured it was better than keeping my vote empty

I didn't like the SB wagon because some of my ehh reads were on him (including Paper) and this was when I really wanted to vote Paper but kirsche said something about Paper not being lynched D1 so I figured it'd be a waste if I tried

yeah marth I'm ngl my play d1 was slacking towards the latter half of the day, people started posting a lot and I fell behind and I kept thinking I could catch up and then other shit got in the way. so I just went fuck it and when back to my gutread from ed1 and voted blitz

so why are people voting rapier again? it feels like everyone kinda threw away their rapier votes yesterday to vote blitz after the counterclaim thing was revealed to be a mistake and now people are just kinda defaulting back to him again today without explaining them. I don't think his ed1 play was good and was scummy but I'm behind on his later stuff, I voted him at the end of the day because my reads were shit and was mostly going for consolidation, then when blitz became a thing jumped back on that because I felt better about it.

so like what do you guys think about what happened yesterday, why do you think rapier is scum

since right now I don't think he is anymore

actually i stuck with my rapier vote even after the cc thing was dismissed. and i will probably stick with it till i have time to do a complete reread of the thread, ie not for a couple hours.

anyways since you asked about it in a later post, i thought and continue to think rapier is scum, based on lack of actual scum hunting and what reads to me as playing a very defensive game.

i said i had only skimmed. i'm doing an actual read and ISO's right now.

anyways what i was going to post before Refa cut me:

why are we not lynching Terrador atm. the only thing of significance he's done is tunnel Kirsche. he drops a bunch of one liners on everyone else in the game, but he doesn't actually say anything meaningful in that post. the most significant points in that post are about me and Refa being scum reads, but the justification for those reads are way too little for two out of three scum reads when he's been as active as he has. now BBM makes a valid point, most scum would not tunnel for this long.on somebody that flat out won't be lynched today won't happen. but at the same time town wouldn't waste their time tunneling for this long, hopefully, and the part that makes me feel that terrador is scum, is that in tunneling for this long there is a built in excuse for lack of content or posted opinions on the rest of the game.

##Unvote

##Vote: Terrador

there ya go marth. thats the reason i voted terrador and also the case that started the wagon, so you're of very few people who disagree with that vote. i know terrador is town but that was the strongest case i had at the time.

oh wait MARTH were you asking me or randa about our terra votes... i'm confused now

i really need to sleep i'll be back

sorry didn't finish my thought,

"i know terrador is town but that was the strongest case i had at the time. and with no claim that would make me doubt my read i would go with the wagon again.

Nah it was you via but cool stuff randa!

I just feel like you reached weirdly to my claiming his role thingy in thread and it s only minutes after I out it that he got day killed and that's just wtf to me.